Not Late...Less Early.

Leo Shephard

Leo leant against the wall, he was waiting for Riley. It felt like he had been waiting for ages. But it was partly his own fault, he was there 10 Minutes early, but it was 10 Past 2 in the afternoon now, they had arranged to meet at 2. Hurry Up Riley. Leo thought whilst looking at his watch, which wasn't there, he just remember that he had left his watch at the cafe that he was in the other day, and hadn't been bothered to go and collect it since. Leo slid down against the wall and sat on the sandy ground. He tilted his head back, and bit his bottom lip. There had to be something he could do to keep himself entertained until Riley decided to show his face.

Riley was rushing around like a mad thing. He meant to meet Leo an hour ago and he hasnt even left his house yet. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt as it was going to be warm in Africa. He ran out of his house and locked it then apperated. When he landed on the soft golden sand he spotted Leo sat leaning again a wall. Riley jogged over to him and smiled. " Sorry im late Leo i was a bit busy. Are you ok?"

Leo was just beginning to nod off into a deep sleep when he heard Riley's voice. He shook the tiredness off then got himself up to give Riley a man hug. "Riley mate, it's about time...and yeah...I'm very well thanks, yourself? You enjoying Africa my friend?" He didn't hold the man hug for long, because if he did, the hot temperature of Africa would melt the pair of them. "So mate, what have you been doing with yourself since arriving out here in Africa?"

Riley accept the man hug. Then shrugged. " Nothing much really. My girlfriend is pregant and is danger of a miscarrage or something because of my dad. My brother is dead and now my mum and dad are finally divorced which is a good thing. But enough about me." Riley laughed and gave Loe a look that made sure he wouldnt bring the subject up again. " So Leo you have a girl friend yet, or do you even have a crush or anything?" Riley chuckled, in the whole of the time he has known Leo he has never had a girlfriend and yet rRiley get get them when ever and sometimes with out even trying.

Leo smiled, "Ah, there have been a few girls which I...liked...a lot...but then things just didn't work, and they found other guys...what about you? Do I need to ask?...I mean I know your taken and everything...but you ain't no well behaved boyfriend or anything mate..." Leo nudged Riley as he teased him a little. Leo knew that Riley could be a bit of a charmer when he wanted to be, all the girls seemed to fall at his feet.

Riley laughed then shrugged. "Mate girls come and go like the seansons, its just a matter of adapting to each one. But im still with Ana and she is carrying my daughter see im not getting any off that over size time bomb." Riley chuckled again, Ana was getting big now as she only had a few months to go. He smiled at the thought of his daughter. It was far to hot here, even hotter than New Zealand. He took out a bottle of wart and drank some before offering the bottle to Leo

Riley shruuged. " Not much really, just what i said before i suppose. What about you, what new." He looked across the scorched desert. why on earth did leo want to meet here, what a waste of time.

Leo smiled at Riley then laughed at what he was thinking, which was the same as what he was about to say..."Well the country's new..." He said, with a slight giggle at the back of his throat.

(This Is So Bad.)

Riley laughed." New to you maybe my little Leo." He smiled as he looked around. " Theres not really much here is there. Tell me again why you wanted to meet here?" He frowned it wasnt the most exciting place in the world to be.

(opps sorry bex)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back