Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey guys. :hug:
So I have a fair bit going on in the next month. I handed in my notice at work two weeks ago and things are just about to get real.
next week I have a friend coming to stay with me (that was organised before everything else happened. the week after that I am leaving my job (including a couple of leaving dinners) and moving house (back to my parents). then I have a week that I will hopefully catch up on things before I move house again and start my new job which will involve a steep learning curve (but on the bright side better hours and no weekends)
So I will still be around and endeavour to get classes posted, but I may be a little slower in replies. for a few weeks.

Mia :mia:

Last edited:
Congrats on the new job, Mia! Take your time getting sorted and settled :party:

Congratulations on the new job! Take all the time you need to get settled!

Congrats on the new job, and good luck with the move!! Message me anytime if we need to delay any plots so you can focus on settling in :wub:

Congratulations on the job Mia!!! That sounds a lot, very best of luck with everything and see you when we see you :hug:

Sounds like an exciting time. Hope all of the moves and transitions go well!

Thanks for the well wishes guys. so my friends visit went well. we did a nice hike which was a good way to say goodbye to the south west. and my last week at work was good and uneventful and the ladies spoiled me a lot. the move went smoothly enough (bar the hour of ugly tears this morning as I tried to figure out what I need and was just stressing about trying to get my room at my parents place tidy again).
So a bit of an update.
I am now at my new place and met one of my roommates (she is lovely). I start my new job tomorrow and it is very different to what I have done before so expect a very tired me for the next week.
I promise I will try and get back up to speed on posing my COMC classes, keep up with my divination classes (and may even do some classes with Selene). Once the week is over I am hoping that next weekend I will be able to actually do selene's classes and catch up with RP's.
like before if you want to talk you can send me a ping (you know where to find me) I will still be logging on and chatting and lurking.
PS. does anyone have any tips for living with housemates as it is not something I have done before. And I am going to be living and working with these people. so I really don’t want to upset them.

does anyone have any tips for living with housemates as it is not something I have done before. And I am going to be living and working with these people. so I really don’t want to upset them.
My advice- Discuss ahead of time what the fridge and chores situation will be like for common areas. For the fridge, is everyone buying their own food, are there some common items? For chores, similar. Is everyone responsible for things like dishes, keeping bathroom clean or is it easier to have a schedule of who's doing what when.

PS. does anyone have any tips for living with housemates as it is not something I have done before. And I am going to be living and working with these people. so I really don’t want to upset them.

Some people may find it "extra" to do this as adults, but sitting down and having a discussion about chores, habits, and finances (like if you will share groceries or how will you divy up cleaning supplies/bills) so you are at least aware is helpful. Some folks are really weird about guests, so that could be another topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back