Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Halloween was not Alice's favorite celebration at Hogwarts. She preferred the Hogwarts dances with their romance and splendor, but it was still a lot of fun. It was clear that the Headmistress had put a lot of effort into the decorations and games, and Alice hoped she would meet up with her sisters or some of her friends so she could participate in some of the activities. The girl was fairly proud of her costume this year, she had worked hard to make everything perfect. She thought it was pretty funny to dress up as a figure from Alice in Wonderland, but not Alice herself. Careful not to step on her dress, Alice headed over to a nearby table to get herself a drink. She looked around for any sign of her friends, a happy smile on her face.

Elio didn’t really like dressing up, a whole lot of fancy clothes and make up to only be used once a year. The Gryffindor however did enjoy attending the events because it gave him a chance to take some more pictures with new backgrounds and feature points. He ended up rocking a simple shirt and jeans and by the time he made it to the Great Hall the party was already in full swing. He headed over to the snack table to have a bit of food before he got to work, camera around his neck as always. “Hey Alice,” he grinned at the Hufflepuff. He wasn’t that close to her but they shared a lot of classes and Ava seemed to get on with her really well with her too. He hoped Ava would be around today too but there was plenty of time for dancing and enjoying time with friends throughout the night. “Don’t you look a spectacle,” he eyed her up and down before taking one of her hands, directing her to spin under his arm so he could get a full look at her dress. Just because he didn’t enjoy dressing up himself didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate someone else’s attempt. “Can I take your picture?” He asked.

After having made some good friends during the past few weeks, something Marco hadn’t done in a good while, he had decided to show up at halloween, with the hopes of finding someone he knew there. Surely, out of the people he’d had even a brief interaction with he would recognise someone. He entered the great hall, playing the part and standing tall. Naturally, he was one for a big entrance, though he realised since everyone (or most people) were dressed up, he wouldn’t exactly be noticed. The puff shrugged and headed to the snack table, attempting to join groups. After a few moments though he quickly grew bored and his eyes landed on a very familiar face. He grinned and went over to Elio, who was talking to a girl in their year. Though Marco wasn’t sure of her name. "Hey Elio," he greeted, unaware he might have interrupted something. "Hi," he said to the girl with a soft smile. "I’m Marco."

Alice smiled as Elio approached her, waving at him. "Hi Elio, no costume?" She asked him after looking at his clothes. She herself had gone as a photographer last year, but she didn't think Elio was doing that as he usually had his camera with him. She blushed and grinned as Elio complimented her costume, and then spun happily under his arm. "Oh, thank you... I really like it." She admitted. "Yes, of course!" She nodded. Another boy approached, one who looked familiar to Alice. He was in their year, but she thought he had left for a while. "Hi, I'm Alice!" She said after she stopped spinning in her dress. She was glad she hadn't spilled her drink over herself. "I like your costume!"

As Alice stopped spinning, the Gryffindor shook his head. “Nah you’re alright. Costumes are great and all, but only on other people. Can’t say I’d be able to pull something off,” he said, glancing up to see the familiar face of a gladiator walking towards them. “Marco!” One arm graciously wrapping round his new friends shoulder as he joined their conversation. “See, this is what I’m talking about,” he motioned at Alice. Elio would never be able to look even remotely as good as Marco did in his god costume, and the fourth year was making the most of checking out the Hufflepuff wearing it. “Alright, both of you together,” he said eventually, waving an arm out in front of him as he took a step back and picked up the camera hanging from around his neck. “You guys look amazing! I love it!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back