Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Yellow rose for @Nicole Fisk
Having. his first delivery of this year be for a friend was a good thing. He knew it would make thing a lot easier for him. Ajaccio had gotten the basket of roses and ridden off in. his skateboard, knowing it would be the quickest way of finding people. He skateboarded into the great hall, and went straight for the slytherin table, riding up the table and stopping when he immediately spotted Nicole, "Nicole!" he greeted warmly. He'd grown out his hair further over the break, so the roses he'd shoved into it were certainly being kept in place by the unruly curls. "I have a rose for you,"

Nicole was thrumming with anxious excitement for rose deliveries. She hadn't had a chance to pick hers up yet, deciding a good breakfast would be vital today, and she wondered who she'd have to deliver to. She looked up when she heard her name called, happy to see Ajax and even happier that he had a rose for her. Getting one first thing had to be a good sign. "Ajax, yay, thank you!" She said, frowning when she spotted his skateboard. "I hope you're being careful.."

Ajaccio laughed lightly at her statement, "of course I'm not," he was of course paying attention to where he was going, keen to not get too hurt, but he wasn't being specifically careful. But he took the yellow rose and the note that went with it and held them out to Nicole, "How've you been?" Ajaccio asked, he didn't spend nearly enough time with his friend, "I hope you're working on your french for our great Paris adventure in the future!" Ajaccio laughed lightly, easily keeping his tone light, but he did actually mean it, like he had when he'd said it.

Dear Nicole

Thanks for hanging out at the Yule Ball, I had a lot of fun!

From your friend

Lysander

Nicole clicked her tongue when Ajax confirmed her fears about his skateboard, but she couldn't scold him like she could her little brother, instead focusing on the note and rose. It was nice of Lysander to send her a rose, though now she felt silly she had fretted so much over sending him one. "Better now," She said in answer to Ajax's question, still excited to have gotten a rose. "Uhh oui monsieur.." Nicole answered uncertainly, giggling at her bad French. "Did you get to travel anywhere over the holidays?" She asked.

Ajaccio was pleased the rose and the note seemed good for Nicole, he half wondered what it was about but it seemed a little rude to ask such a thing. He laughed lightly at her attempt at french, it wasn't an incorrect statement but he could figure she likely didn't know much more. "I was in Tibet for most of the break," he told her with a little smile, "Climbed hills, learned about inner peace, chatted with monks, played some music," he said, "What about you?"

"Ugh I should have known you'd go somewhere cool," She said, whacking Ajax on gently on the arm. "Your family is so cool getting to travel everywhere," Nicole sighed. At least Tibet wasn't as glamourous as some of the other places Ajax had mentioned in the past, Nicole wasn't sure she fancied climbing hills or anything. "It was pretty boring honestly, I just hung out with my family and went to the mall and stuff," Nicole shrugged. It was no Tibet, for sure. "Though I did get this cool glowy crystal thing for Yule. It lights up at night and it's so pretty," She added excitedly.

Ajaccio grinned at her, "Why doesn't your family travel at all?" he could figure there were reasons like it costing too much, pets or jobs tying them down too much, but for Ajaccio nothing could stand between him and seeing the world. "Malls are cool," he assured her, not wanting her to feel bad for the way that. their breaks had compared. "Oh nice! What do you use it for or is it like for show?" he asked her. "Does it work with magic?" He found himself rather curious. about. it, perhaps it would be a useful thing.

"Well Mum's always super busy and I think she's worried my dad or Ryan would fall into a volcano or something if we tried to go without her," She said with a giggle, though it was probably true. Especially the volcano part. Nicole appreciated Ajax trying to make her feel a little less lame, though it was easy for her to tell who had the cooler holiday. "I think it's magic, I don't think muggle crystals light up on their own, but it's mostly decorative, sort of like a fancy lamp. I wanted to put it in my dorm but I was worried it'd break in my trunk," She lamented. It would certainly cheer up their dorm a bit.

Ajaccio listened as she explained why her family didn't travel it was a far enough reason for not going on it. "Would you believe me if I said I once fell into a volcano?" he had a smirk on his face, as he said. He certainly thought the crystal would be cool to see. "You should bring it next semester and show it to me, I bet its way cool," he liked the idea of a crystal being his main source of light. "What are your plans for tonight?"

Nicole swatted at Ajax again when he said he'd fallen into a volcano before, though she honestly wouldn't be surprised. "No way," She laughed, shaking her head. She was gratified Ajax seemed legitimately interested in her crystal though, she was worried other people found crystals and rocks boring, but Nicole just thought they were so pretty. "Okay, yeah, I'll just have to pack it super carefully," She said. Ajax asked her about the dance that night too, and Nicole straightened up a little, excited for tonight "Oh, I was gonna go with Iris and Jenna," She said, heart speeding up at the thought that maybe Ajax was going to ask her to go to the dance with him.

Ajaccio laughed, "Yeah, I have, it just helped that it's been dead for millions of years and now its just a castle, and I just tripped on uneven cobbled stone," he laughed lightly when he finished. He was really curious about the crystal she had and though he'd have to wait a while to see it, it wasn't like he was bad at waiting for things. Ajaccio nodded his head as she said she was going with two people, one from his house, friends he imagined, "Oh, I don't want to steal you away from friends, but I was wondering if you wanted to come to the dance with me?" Ajaccio hadn't made any firm plans and he didn't spend nearly as much time with Nicole as he thought he should. it seemed like a good opportunity and night to spend time with her, though if she would rather spend time with her friends, he wouldn't mind.

"I knew it," Nicole laughed when Ajax revealed the true story behind his volcano story, ignoring that fact that even if he tripped, visiting a castle on an old volcano was still super cool. Nicole felt her face burn when Ajax did actually ask if she wanted to go to the dance with him. She wasn't sure if it was as friends like she and Lysander had done, or as like, a date date, and Nicole wasn't sure she was brave enough to ask. "Oh yeah- no I'm sure they wouldn't mind-" She stumbled her way through her response, taking a breath before answering again. "What I mean is, I'm gonna get ready with them and stuff, obviously, but maybe we can meet up there? So we could um. Dance and stuff," She said tentatively. Honestly, she was tempted to just ditch Jenna and Iris entirely, just so she could say she had a proper date to the dance, but she couldn't do that to her two closest friends, as much as she wanted to.

Ajaccio smiled a little, he did feel bad for even remotely talking her from her friends but she seemed not too bothered by it. Ajaccio also reasoned that she could do things with them before meeting him, and he wouldn't even mind hanging out with them too. He knew Iris, and he'd seen Jenna in classes. "Sure, I can come steal you away from your friends," Ajaccio joked, "Well, I should get back to the roses then," Ajaccio said, "I'll see you tonight," He had a smile on his face as he said it, almost a little shy expression, it would be fun to dance and hang out with her.

"That sounds great!" Nicole said brightly. Her face felt hot, but she couldn't help smile as Ajax walked away, giving him a little wave before turning back to her breakfast, feet kicking excitedly under the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back