OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual/Male Lean
Aciano let his sister go off on her own, she still wasn't talking to him much. Aciano didn't blame her for being mad, he understands why she would still be mad. It's not like he was telling her the reason why he ended up transferring over to Hogwarts, he kept that information tight-lipped and for good reasons. Aciano observed her walk away and then grew bored staring out like an idiot. Aciano with his makeshift bat tours the feast ready to get into some good o'l fun. He invaded the snack table, mostly anything with meat in it he took a hand full and chewed down happily on it. His meat diet was real, the full moon passed but he still felt the secondhand effects of it. Not the weary part, just him caving meat naturally. Aciano took a second helping and then whatever he didn't eat, Aciano would send it flying to the other side of the great hall with his makeshift bat. He didn't hit to throw it at anyone, just hit it to pass the time.

Therese had dressed up like a princess and she kind of liked the dress. It was huge but beautiful and she hoped that Leif liked it too. She would meet with Leif her boyfriend in the Great Hall but figured she could chat with some others as well in the meantime. Since she didn't saw Leif yet. Most people had some scary costumes, and she had have them once too. And she liked to see how creative people were. She didn't always knew what people would be dressed up like, but she liked to ask them about it. And when the brunette walked a bit further she noticed a boy with a bat and it seemed kind of scary and impressive. She decided to walk over to him since he was was doing something with the food. '' Hey. What are you doing? Practicing for Quidditch?'' Therese than asked friendly. She had never been afraid or negative about people. She believed that everyone had something good inside and she was one of the persons who saw it in Rory too when they couldn't. She would never forget that.

Aciano hit a few pieces of meat before he gave the girl any of his attention. "Eh, sort of," he responded with a lazy shrug. Aciano hit one more piece of meat over some tent and then set the bat down to his side. "If I was part of a team, and I'm not," the Slytherin casually eyed the girl in her puffy gear up. It's a little too much for a Halloween Party, he thought the kids at Hogwarts really went out of their way for a school event. "And what's your name, princess? Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to," Aciano spoke with a toothpick between his teeth. He always seem to need one to pick out the meat in between his teeth, that's how he kept them pearl white. The girl didn't come across interesting but he up for being entertained for the evening. Since his arrival to Hogwarts, Aciano been keeping it a low profile. Aciano not trying to get in trouble at this school, but he can't help if trouble always seems to find him.

Therese listened as the boy replied, she was curious what he did and if he wanted some company. Therese liked meeting new people and getting to know them. He stopped doing it when she talked to him. '' You were? What happend?'' Therese asked the boy. She never had seen him before, and not in the quidditch team. She played as well so she would have known him or played against him. '' I'm a keeper. I never have played to you before? Are you new here?'' Therese asked the boy and noticed how curious she was. She didn't want to make the boy feel bad about what happend. She liked to look forward as well. He called her princess and ofcourse that was because of her costume and she smiled. She was glad that he wanted to speak to her at least it seemed like that. '' I'm Therese. From Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you. What's your name?'' The brunette than asked.

Aciano shook his head, surely she would've seen him out in the pitch if he was. Aciano would've made a big name for himself here if he was on a team. "I never was, and wouldn't want to be. Your teams look a little on the weak side," Aciano so bluntly tells her. He seen Slytherin's lineup, he wasn't impressed the slightest. "Hey there, Therese from Hufflepuff. I'm Aciano and I just transferred here," the teen says with an ambiguous smile. "So, where is prince charming? How come you're not dancing, princess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back