OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Poplar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Noah couldn't help to feel a tad bit disappointed when he found out that he hadn't made the team. He had done his best during the try-outs and was now forced to sit and watch the games from afar, probably until they would graduate, while the others got to play against other teams. At least he would be allowed to train daily on the pitch now without being send away for trespassing by the Quodpot squad, and he could also say that he was part of the team, for however much that was worth as an alternate. Returning from the owlery to let his parents know the news, the Pukwudgie spotted a familiar face walking ahead of him in the corridor. It was Hope, the other candidate for the vacant Seeker position. Seeing no reason to hold a grudge against her, she'd probably be just as disappointed as him if it had been her in his shoes, Noah decided to congratulate her. ''Congrats on winning the position,'' the boy said, catching up to Hope. ''I did put up a fight, didn't I?'' he added, grinning widely. ''Do you wanna train sometime later? We could use all the practice we can get.''

Hope was glad that she was accepted as seeker. The girl was really happy and could not wait to train. Her name was not for nothing she actually believed always and had hope. The other boy had been trying out for seeker as well and the girl would love to train together. Hope was sitting on a bench in a corridor and read her book. But than Noah came to see her the boy who had tried out as well and he congratulated her that was nice. '' Thanks! How nice of you. '' Hope smiled at the boy. But figured he was sad perhaps and wanted it himself. He was on the team but as an alternate. Hope would be the first to play and only if she wasn't able to he would replace her. '' You sure did! We were equals in there.'' Hope than said kind and nodded with excitement when he asked to train. '' Sure! That will be amazing.'' Hope than said friendly.

Noah half expected Hope to rub it in his face but instead she thanked him for congratulating her. He smiled when she said that they were equals on the pitch. It was a nice thing of her to say, something she didn't even have to since Isaak clearly thought that she was better than him. Noah appreciated it though. He didn't know if he had it in him not to kind of rub it in her face if it had been him who got the position. He'd be way too smug about it, probably. His smile widened when she agreed on practising together with him sometime and sat down next to her on the bench. ''Watcha reading?'' Noah asked, looking down at the book in Hope's hands. ''Something about Quidditch? Tips, perhaps? I can give you those too if you want, you don't need some stupid book to help you. My parents used to play professionally so I know a couple of things. Not that you would need any tips, of course, from what I saw during try-outs, you're pretty good already.'' It was difficult for the teen to stop talking once he started, but he did not want to embarrass himself in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back