Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Yellow for @Eugene Nestor

The perks of being to deliver roses as a professor were that Noelle already knew most of the students, especially those who were in his class. He did not need to resort to dumping them at their house tables in the Great Hall. With the name on the list, he knew exactly where to find him. Making his way, he started crossing the names he had delivered until he was right in front of the door. Knocking, he inched the door open and poked his head in. "Mr. Eugene Nestor?", he called out.

Eugene was surprised as he was in the accio room to hear his DADA professor at the door. He opened it up and glanced at the man, about to ask what homework he had forgotten to do when he spotted the roses. "Delivering roses?" he asked motioning to the basket.

Noelle chuckled when Eugene caught on to the reason why he was there. "Strange? I figured it would be a fun way to do it again when I am not a student in this castle anymore.", Noelle explained with a small smile as he held up the rose for him to see. He had the roses individually wrapped in some colored Japanese paper tied with a ribbon that matched the rose's color. "I've got one of yours here with a note attached to it.", he announced with a small laugh.

Dear Eugene,

I'm so happy to see you again. I hope we can make our last years at Hogwarts very nice, and spend some time together.

Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back