Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia wondered slowly to Professor Takuya Blazes office, she was sure tto ttake her sweet time getting there, she was walking slowly, basically have a lovely stroll in the sunlight bebefore she had to give itit up for detention. It would be an understatement to say that Tamalia didn't want to go, she'd rather fight a Hippogriff, than go to this detention, at least the Hippogriff would be outside in the warm sun, on the soft grass, the lake in the background... but no. This detention was going to be in a stupid greenhouse, with a meanie teacher who had problems with two kids camping out. It's not like they were planting explosives to blow up the school or anything, they were just sleeping, well, trying to sleep anyway, until he so rudely intterupted. She sighed, being mad at the deputy wasn't going to get her and Makaylah out of this, ddoing the time for the crime would get them out, so she sucked it up and continued to take a long, llovely stroll in the general direction of the greenhouse, taking the ttime to do her tie up pproperly when she reached the door. She held up her pale hand to knock on the door, bbut stopped and lrnt on it instead, patiently waiting for Makaylah to arrive. When she saw her Ravenclaw friend, she smiled and sighed slightly. "Hey Makaylah, you ready?" She asked, looking back at the door frowned slightly.

"As soon as we knock on this doors, we're probably going to cop an hour long lecture, some horrible punishment and grumpy faces...'' she explained. Knocking on the door. ''Well, here goes nothing...'' she said, rolling her sshoulders and giving one last look of freedom to Makaylah, before the door would open.

Makaylah understood afterwards in why she was being punished but she still remain to behave the same way. Mkaylah knew she did wrong, though like normal people, Makaylah took little to responsibility to her action unless she was saving a friend's behind. Since Tama decided to lie, Makaylah didn't care if she got in trouble for this one time. She was looking forward to the detention, a bag over her shoulder she had something in store for Tamalia, this was going to be a whole new experience. Good or bad, Makaylah looked at as another life experience, it all depended how much torture work Blaze will be giving them. Since Makaylah was against lifting a finger except for cleaning her room, she doubt this would be any fun unless she brought something along to make it more fun? She left her dorm, walking slowly taking her time to her destination. In no time she arrived at the same time as Tama, "Oh Tama, please don't pout were going to have fun! I will promise that this will go great" she said very much in a hurried whisper. Makaylah wasn't daft, she knew Professor Blaze would be in his office waiting for them. Walking right behind Tama, she out on a mask o boredom so Professor didn't get the idea that Makaylah was actually enjoying her first punishment. It was dead around school, for her she felt like she was in a twilight zone for the past few years. Now she was stepping out of those gloomy stages and into the spotlight, Makaylah looked at Tama, what will they be doing today? That should be on their mind, Makaylah looked at the Professor friendly as he could be.

Takuya watched as the two girls that he had called inside for their detention today arrived at the classroom, and he was prepared to let them have everything they deserved for their actions. He was disappointed in Makaylah most of all because she was a Prefect and she was meant to know a whole lot better then to stay outside after curfew, and she would know the best way to get someone's attention if she was indeed stuck outside. Takuya would have had better standards and a higher opinion of her if he was Professor Spenser. But he didn't personally know the Professor, and so he wasn't one to judge based on speculation. He had to start concentrating on the detention now, though, and so he pushed those thoughts out of his head for the time being. "Tamalia, first and foremost I want you to understand that your behaviour is both unsuiting of someone in such a high year at the school. I'd think that someone who's been at this school as long as you have would actually understand how it works by now, but obviously I'm dead wrong. I'm going to hope that you learn from this detention, and the consequences will be a lot more severe if I ever catch you again." Takuya said, sighing deeply. He hated punishing people, but this stuff had to be said.

"Makaylah. As a Prefect, I'd think that you'd have a lot more sense then you showed me last night, and I'm sure that your Head of House would be quite annoyed with you for your actions. I for one, hope that you do understand the seriousness of this situation. The rules are there for your own safety, they're to keep from happening to you, what happened in the Forbidden Forest at the end of Year 13. We don't want to have anyone else dying around here, not if we can help it. As a Prefect, you'd already have the knowledge of how to get someone's attention from within the Castle if you can't get back in. So use that knowledge, and your common sense next time." Takuya said, sighing deeply once again. "If you'll both follow me, we'll move on to your punishment." He said, standing up and leading them out to the Greenhouse they'd be using later on this year. He stopped and waiting for them to walk inside. "You will both clean this Greenhouse, without magic, until I am satisfied with the result. I don't care how long it takes, you will not be leaving until I'm happy. And hopefully it will teach you a lesson." Takuya said, sitting back behind the teachers desk.

Tamalia smiled slightly as her new found friend tried to comfort her. Sometimes Tamalia could be a little bit of a pessimist and could be a little down, but right now she was having a good time, kind of. She was glad that Makaylah was able to be with her, and it seemed that her hawiian friend had something in mind, but she kept her mouth shut as the professor began his lecture, starting out with Tamalia. She was glad that he had not brought up her record, or the fact that she had a younger, very impressionable brother here, that was refreshing. everyone seemed to bring up Samual when Tamalia did something wrong, especially since Sammy has been known to follow her example. She sighed and nodded. "Yes Professor... sorry..." She answered quietly, she was being honest, she was sorry, and she understood that the consequences could be far worse, but the Deputy had been soft on them, this time, she was sure that if they did this again and were caught, they would lose more points, and here a more severe detention.

Since the detention they were handed wasn't so bad, she wasn't as annoyed and angry about it, it was just cleaning, nothing too horrible or tiring. She tied her long blonde hair up in a bun and rolled her shoulders, allowing them to crack and loosened her neck as it slowly grew stiff. She looked around at the greenhouse, it was horrifyingly messy, she shook her head, glad that her sister Tess was not here, or she would have freaked out and started barking orders around. She walked forward, and held her stomach, she started shaking slightly and a smile grew on her pale face. Oh no. After a few minutes, Tamalia started laughing, leaning on a bench to suport herself, knocking over a few pots, the soil going in the direction of the Professor. Oh no. "I'm sorry!" She cried, still laughing, she couldn't help it, it was like she was spelled.

Makaylah frown. Professor Blaze knew really how to be a buzz kill. He damp her happy mood completely by repeating almost the exact same thing he said outside when he caught them. Makaylah nodded as if she didn't understood already that her actions were reckless. What else did he wanted to tell them, how to wipe her butt?! Makyalah wanted so badly to say something to him, something to shut his friggin mouth up. The raven regretted in silence, if she said anything to him he would add more hours to their punishment. Makaylah did not want to spend all night cleaning up after his pig pen. She followed in pursuit, Makaylah remain in silence as they walked into the green glass home of their Herbology classroom. They were greeted to a stack of plants, tables that needed to be organized and assuming by the watering pale, his precious little plants needed cleaning. Makaylah slapped the side of her face, she could feel a headache coming on. "Do we really deserve to clean all of this without magic? Professor Blaze?" couldn't they had a warning or something of that sort. This man was delirious, Makaylah sauntred to a part of the green house.

She go to work for a second, till she heard the outburst of Tama coming from the front of the room, Makaylah saw that Tama had slipped and tossed one of the pots towards the professor direction. Makaylah laughed, closing her mouth by slapping both her hands together. Oh my freaking wizard gawd, Makaylah went straight to Tama. "Tama, Tama are you alright" she continued to laugh hysterically. Professor I Think she's allergic to something in here, or something wrong with her" Makaylah said, "Tama, Tama you alright?"

OOCOut of Character:
Ah Okay I'm just playing along :r

Takuya sighed inwardly when it become obvious that the two girls wouldn't just go along with the detention and not try and make everything difficult for him. Clearly, they had to result to attempting to trick him just to get the message through that they didn't like the detention. Takuya wasn't an idiot, and he knew the lengths that people would go to in order to express their distaste of a situation. Walking over to them, he drew his wand. "Now, I'm only going to say this once. You will not muck around in a detention with me. I know for a fact that you aren't allergic to anything, because everything in this room is enchanted to resist allergies." Takuya said, glancing at the pot she had broken. "Reparo." He said, flicking his wand to fix it and then looking towards Tamalia. "You will clean that, and then you will move on to the next pot, and the one after that, and every other pot in this greenhouse. And then you may assist Makaylah with cleaning the rest of the Greenhouse. Muck around again, and I will personally put Gryffindor back into negatives." He said, turning and walking back to his desk. He stopped, remembering Makaylah's question. "Yes Makaylah. You do deserve to clean it all without magic. Ms. Kaster especially." He stated, once again stressing the disappointment that she had 'caused him to feel when it came to her at the moment. He would have expected something a little bit more when it came to a Prefect, and to go along with an obvious prank just deepened that disappointment.

OOCOut of Character:
Takuya hates Tama, doesn't he? :r

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Tamalia nodded, she didn't think they had to clean up all of this stuff, it was crazy to think they'd actually get around to cleaning everything, didn't the school have cleaners or soemthing? She bit her lips together and supressed the giggles, nodding as the Professor cleaned up the pot. She sat down by the dirt and grabbed a dustpan that hung on the side of the bench, slowly she started sweeping it up. She nodded to Makayla, letting her know that she wasn't dying of anything, but she really had the urge to begin laughing again. She put the dirt into the bin and smiled slightly at the Professor, but then quickly tried to frown, though it didn't work very well, but she still tried, she didn't want the Professor to think that she thought this all to be funny, though it would surely be giggle worthy in a few months time. But she didn't want to get them more in trouble, Makaylah didn't deserve that. She placed the pot back on the bench and began on the other pots, they were very dirty pots indeed. She didn't see why the school didn't just get new ones, these pots were too far gone. "Professor, do you understand that these pots are a disaster?" She questioned, looking at one of the plots that looked as if it was made out of dirt itself. The damn thing even had a hole! "It even has a hole in it!" She added, pointing at the hole and showing the Professor, forgetting that there was still a little bit of dirt in the pot. "Oopsie..." She muttered, smiling weakly and putting the pot safely down, she then sweeped up the dirt and put it in the bin and sat on the bench, cleaning the old pots again, looking at Makaylah, she felt like laughing, but fought the urge, instead, she just shrugged slightly at her friend and her own clumsiness.​
<i>
</i>

Did Makaylah hear clearly? All these plants were enchanted to dull allergic reactions. Nonsense, Makaylah has never heard such a thing. He could fool with Tama, but not with her. Makaylah stood squared with her arms crossed to her healthy chest. "That's nearly impossible professor, if it was that easy then there be no point in using plants in Herbology. Why their ingredients is the main reason why we used them, main ingredients happen to also to be the effect of allergic reaction" she was thinking for once she'd had the bragging rights to challenge a professor, Makaylah looked over her shoulder at Tamalia and wink, she turn back to the professor, "And is it not the reason why we use gloves in Herbology classes, in case one of us in fact are allergic to plants or some substance inside of them? I know a third year who can't stand the smell of Bubotuber, can you explain that professor?"

Things got even more interesting when Tama went on complaining about the pots, it's no wonder she skip a few classes last year, this whole entire school is falling apart. First a professor died last year and according to her friend Madlyn, it was Professor's Blaze fault and now they have him back as deputy. What next death eaters on patrol? Makaylah said nothing of this, she knew when to talk and went to trash. Last thing she wanted was Blaze giving her more detention then she needed.

Takuya looked directly at Makaylah, she was probably one of the only students who had the guts to speak up to a Professor and tell him that he was wrong. But of course he had been lying, but it had seemed to get Tamalia back in order. "Of course these plants aren't allergen resistant, but it does seem to have established that Tamalia is lying to us, and was indeed just trying to make a fool of the whole situation." Takuya sighed softly. He knew that he had every right to get his students to listen to him, and if they had paid attention in Herbology, like Ms. Makwa seemed to have done, then they both wouldn't have had any problem in pointing out his obvious lie. "Ms. Makwa, you wear gloves in Herbology in order to prevent dangerous substances from coming in contact with your skin and potentially harming you." Takuya corrected, sighing at her lack of knowledge when it came to his class. It was all First Year knowledge and they both should have known this already, perhaps it would be necessary for him to give them a private lesson alongside the detention? He hoped not. "Now, both of you get back to work. If the greenhouse isn't properly cleaned, then you will come back tomorow, and the day after, and the day after, and every following day until it is finished. So I would hurry if I was you." Takuya said, seating himself.​

Tamalia smiled and hide her laughter as Makaylah stood up to the Professor, it served Tama right that she fell for the lie, she could barely remembered Herbology, but she was starting to return to classes this year and was determined to do well, though she had a lot of reading and catching up to do, which meant she'd probably have to study with Sam, she shuddered at the thought of having to study with her baby brother. She was laughing her head off as Makaylah continued to own the Professor, it was hilarious and reminded her of Tess, a very welcomed feeling, she hadn't see her dear sister for ages. Even though she was laughing heavily, she continued to clean the unimaginably dirty pots, just so the Professor couldn't complain too much, though she was just tempted to throw them all out the window and buy new ones for the school, she wasn't made of money, but if it meant that no other poor soul would have to do this, she'd happily buy new ones. "Blah!!" She exclaimed, tossing the pot into the air and jumping. The reason? There was a huge, disturbingly ugly slug in it, she didn't like slugs, not at all. "I'm sorry..." She said, picking the pot up, it hadn't broken this time, but its coating of dirt had fallen off and was now all over the ground, again. "I'll sweep that later..." She said quietly, putting the clean pot to the side and looking closely at the next one, no slugs, it was safe. The Professor didn't look too happy with Makaylah, though he was probably angry with both of them, it was obvious that he was angry at Makaylah just that little bit more. She frowned as the Professor accused her of lying, she wasn't lying this time, she still felt like laughing, though it may have been from the sass Makaylah was showing, five minutes ago it didn't exist. "I wasn't lying!" She said, outraged just a little bit. She wasn't lying, she didn't know why she laughed, she just did, she didn't do it on purpose, or she would have made sure the pot had hit the Professor square in the face, but it didn't, because she didn't aim, because she didn't mean it, because she wasn't trying to fool around, not this time.

She smiled at Makaylah. "This is going to be loads of fun." She whispered, so the Professor wouldn't hear. "Do you want a pot?" She asked, holding up a dirty pot. Her jaw dropped at what the Prfoessor said, that was ludicrous! "But Professor!" She exclaimed. "We're sixth years, we have classes, we need to study for them or we'll fail, how would that make you feel?" She asked. Though Tama wasn't known for her study habbits, she did understand that they did need to study sometimes, but if she was in here cleaning this place, she'd surely fail school, flunk out and be a failure for the resdt of her life. Didn't the Prfoessor have a heart? What, did he think that just because he was deputy, he was allow to set their lives up for failure? What sort of person was he? She continued to clean the pots, she was now on her fifth pot, she was nearly done.

It's the same thing. Makaylah looked sternly at the professor, she was about to say something else, but she stop herself from saying anything else. This professor either wasn't bright or he enjoyed challenging his student, Makaylah walked over to Tamalia. Now she wasn't in the mood anymore to horse around with the professor. She picked up a pot and started to clean alongside of Tamalia. The professor made it clear he was more disappointed in her then Tamalia, again Makaylah thought their was no difference between both girls. why right now she wanted to bash the pot over his head, grown-up or not their was no reason for him to treat her any less different. A perfect title just said she did all her work in her previous years. Didn't say anything else about Makaylah's personality. He just assumed because she was a perfect, that she had to march in a straight line. That's not the Makwa way in her, she sighed heavily shaking her head at Tamalia.

"The sooner we get out of here the better! I can't stand him and his tight butt attitude" she said in a fierce whisper. She went back to cleaning the pots and cleaning up the munk around the table. The sooner the better she thought again. Makaylah couldn't wait to head for the towers. She would be back in her bed and she would fall asleep soon as she could. Tamalia and her could see each other the next day or whatever, she was much more in a hurry to finish and get back in her room to sleep then worry about her and Tamalia getting together. Naturally she would think both girls would find each other one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back