OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Kia had been a bit too chicken to ask Leia to the school dance. She'd wanted to, but she was sure for a dance like this, Leia would have a date. Or would at least want the chance to find someone more suited to being here with. Kia stepped into the hall, and her jaw dropped. This was... gorgeous. She wondered into the room, a bit taken aback, twirling slowly as she took in all the fairy lights, watching them dance through the air and disappear into the stars.

Given that this was her very last proper school dance, Leia had known that there would be no question to her attending. It wouldn't matter the amount of homework that she had or if she needed to study, she was going to the dance. She'd put on Kia's dress, it had taken herself a bit of convincing, since it was beautiful and she didn't want to ruin it. But she had it on and she was pretty pleased. She arrived at the great hall and glanced about, it was nice, though it was bittersweet nice, in that this was the last time she would see it. In the crowd of people she spotted Kia, she walked over to her and greeted the girl with a smile, "Hey, fits perfectly," she said, motioning to the dress.

Kia looked over to Leia as she appeared, blushing at how pretty the other girl looked. "Oh, that's good. You like it then?" She asked, keeping her composure and turning more towards her roommate. "It's a bit odd, isn't it? Being here?" She inquired, looking back up towards the floating fairy lights.

Leia gave a nod, "Oh it's beautiful Kia, I think you have a real eye for it," Leia told her with a little smile, there was almost a hint of jealousy in her tone, but she was supportive of Kia and could at least enjoy the rewards for Kia's work. She glanced at her and then glanced about at the hall. "I've never missed one, it'll be weirder next year when I'm not here to go," and Leia had never missed a dance. She enjoyed them too much to miss any of them, even without date.

Kia smiled almost shyly at Leia's compliments. "Thanks," She stepped a bit more towards her friend. "Do you want to dance?" She asked out of impulse. "For old times sake?" She held out her hand. "You'll be the belle of the ball." She thought she was using the term properly.

Leia gave a smile and then nodded, she hadn't really ever danced at these celebrations, since she'd more often than not, not had anyone to dance with. But she took Kia's hand and gave a little smile. "Let's go," she agreed, wanting to make the most of this very last dance and enjoy herself with Kia. This was what these dances were for, dancing with friends, dates and everything in between.

Kia smiled, leading Leia out onto the floor. "This song is great!" She commented, trying to sound normal as she started to dance. "That color really looks great on you," She complimented, ideas for new outfits for Leia flashing through her mind. "Would you mind if I made you more clothes?" She asked, smiling shyly.

Leia gave a little nod in agreement to the statement, she didn't really care all that much about the music, but was happy to agree with it if she needed to. She gave a little blushed smile, "You don't just have to make some for me," The slytherin replied, of course she wanted to have more clothes made for her, but she didn't want Kia to feel like she had to, there were probably plent of other muses.

Kia smiled and shook her head. "Well, sure, I don't have to," she offered, doing a little spin and enjoying the way her skirt twirled around her. "I just want to." She didn't realize that her spin put her closer to Leia, and she smiled shyly. She acted like it had been intentional, and offered out her hands to Leia.

Leia felt her cheeks blush deeply at the words. She liked Kia a lot and knew that Kia liked her back, but the comment felt decidedly like perhaps she liked her as more than friends. leia wasn't sure if she was just reading into it. She liked girls, boys were fine, but girls were so much nicer to look at. She'd not crushed on anyone though since Chrissy. She took Kia's hands when they were offered to her and gave a little smile, a nervous one, unsure about what any of this meant.

Kia smiled. There was an odd feeling in her chest, but she ignored it. Maybe it was just heartburn. She danced with Leia a bit longer, laughing happily, but paused as the music slowed. She looked over to her friend, the question in her eyes hopefully clear. Did Leia still want to dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back