Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
That night, it had been several hours since Hilda had been trying to fall asleep, exasperated she decided to go for a walk, she took Myrddin (her weasel) and bundled her in her dressing gown before discreetly leaving the dormitory. She went through the common room to go to the corridors, it was deserted all the students had gone to bed. Arriving in the corridors, she began to wander, going from staircase to staircase until she found herself at the level of the north tower. She let Myrddin wander a bit in the corridor, checking that he was not leaving too far away and sat down near the window to admire the view, she observed the sky and saw one of the owls go up towards The Owlery. Well, there are some who work late she thought, she redirected her gaze to the forbidden forest and she had the impression of having seen some lights move in this sector. Would students have had the courage to venture into the forest in the middle of the night. She continued to observe the landscape and the stars for several minutes before hearing footsteps coming from the corridor.

Jenna was problem with sleap and some reason she was walk the North Tover. She spend some time to think and forgot what happened her life. She see some another girl and she looked at her. -Why are you don't sleep?- She asked the gryffindor girl and she know her that she not from Hufflepuff house.

@Hildegard De Valeriane

Hilda was relieved when she saw that the person was a girl who was a little older than her,she did not expect to meet someone at this hour."Hi, I couldn't sleep so I wandered around a bit and I got here and you?" she said to the girl at the same time that she checked that Myrddin was not far away,before returning her attention to the girl."My name is Hilda, by the way"she said with a smile, hoping that the girl would introduce herself too.

Last edited:
-Same here. I have lot of thought and can't sleep. So many stars at the night!- She walked and looked the sky and hoped that some things would be do better and better. -Nice to meet you Hilda, my name is Jenna! Next time be careful wakling at night, becouse you can lost house points, if you cach a proffessor!- She told her about walking at the night and needed always be careful.

"Nice to meet you Jenna"she said, when Jenna tells Hilda that she could lose points if a teacher knew she was walking at night she was disappointed.
"Too bad, the view from here is magnificent at night but I'm not going to make my house lose points for that"at that moment Myrddin jumped on her knees and slipped into her dressing gown to warm up.

"And thank you for warning me, I will stay another 5 minutes and I will go to bed."she said to Jenna with a tired little smile.

-I just wanted remaind you about shcool rules! Are you first year? I'm 3third year from Hufflepuff house!- She answered Hilda and was nice feel again meet new people around.-Ur welcome!- Jenna looked to sky and try think good thought and mayny tomorow she will be find Nicol.

Hilda took a last look at the forest, the lights seemed to be gone. Then she got up and wished Jenna a good night before heading to her dormitory, the only spectators of her return in the common room of Gryffindor were the few inhabitants of the paintings who did not sleep yet.She quietly went up to the girls' dormitory, put Myrddin in his little basket and went to bed, this little walk had done her good, she continued to observe the stars through the window of their bedroom before falling asleep peacefully.
giphy.gif

Jenna to looked the forest and lake. Then again the stars and she was thinking up something good. When Hilda wanted go then Jenna told her goodnight and sweet dreams. Jenna a little stay here and looked to sky and see falling star and wished one last wish. Then she go back to the hufflepuff coomon room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back