Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
An atypically harsh winter she didn't know had sucked the life out of her, but the strange love festivities in which Jarica dreamed of being a prince in a white horse hair and a rose petal paved the way back to glittering eyes. Dressed in her best dress, the girl flew into the sky of elation, dyeing her pink-pink eyes and applying a sparkling lip balm. Oh how nice it was! From the gray everyday, she could again land on the shores of fun.

The guy asking for a hand was not Jarica, but her course was just tiny nerds with only boyish possessions in mind, but if Jarica played her "auto mechanic gene" card, then the wizards looked like a fool and didn't understand anything about the car stuff. Jarica also had a "squid" card, but so far no one in the white horse has called him. She didn't complain about it. Instead, she entered the hall with a look of admiration. How beautiful! Of course, after coming to the respite, she went to the tables, because the first to go, the first to eat. What to deny - Jarica did not intend to slim down.

Jasper always attended these events on his own, which was fine. He usually ran into a friend, and then figured he could find something fun to do. He still wanted to pull some sort of cool prank at one of these dances one day, but so far hadn't managed to think of a very good idea. He kept an eye out for his friends, hoping to spend some time with Nell, or maybe Lily. But instead, he spotted another familiar girl. He remembered how quickly Jarica had left at the halloween feast, and wondered how she was doing. He headed over to her and gave her a smile. "Hey, don't eat all the best snacks." He teased.

Last edited:
Jarica was right now eating delicius cake and drinked some pink punch and she was enyoi this time with a little snack. "Hey! I think, i don't eat all of snack but look so delecius and i wanted all eat. " She joked and didn't expected see Jasper toninght. Last time when she meet Jasper, Jarica again run away becouse she was afraid be buly again. "How are you?" Gryffindor girl asked the slytherin boy.

Jasper grinned and grabbed a pastry quickly. "Alright, I'll get some quick before you eat it all, then." he joked. "It does look pretty good, though I do prefer them at Halloween." He told her. "They look fun and creepy then." He said with a shrug, he enjoyed the spooky atmosphere of the Halloween Feast more than the Valentine's dance. "I'm doing good, you?" He asked her, then tilted his head a little. "Not going to run off now, I hope?"

She laugded and Jarica was surprise when Jasper wanted with hear spend more time with her not somoune else. "Yes, halloween was nice." She chuckled and remember how she was so fast go away and probably not looking Sully and she go back coomon room. "I think valentin's day look realy to good !" Jarica smiled. "I'm fine, i'm thinking soon learned animagus and i'm not surr what a animal i want be" She told Jasper and thinking so much for this all the time. "No, and i'm sorry for halloween" She apologize Jasper.

Jasper shrugged when Jarica said it looked really good. "It's a bit girly, I guess. But not too bad." He admitted, gesturing to the falling rose petals. "It's just kind of the same every year." He added, used to the decorations by now. He was surprised by her sudden subject change. "Really? You want to learn that?" He asked, surprised. "Are you good at transfiguration? I think it would be impossible for me." He said. Of course, he had daydreamed about being an animagus before, who hadn't? But he hadn't heard of anyone actually considering it seriously. "It's okay... but what was wrong? Did I say something wrong at Halloween?"

"That way, today is a Valentin's day!"Jarica smiled to him and started eated cupcake and that was so delicius and there was a strawbery. "Yes, i realy whant learn but not sure, what i want be an animal. " Gryffondor was thinling a lot about this and she mayby wanted be a grey wolf? She needed still time think for that. "I'm realy good at spells. Why woudn't be okey?" Jarica smiled him and eated strawbery. "I'm sory Jasper, it's my fault. Sully know, i'm a litte scared so many people around and i can't forgot my past all the time be bully and friendship to me is a little bit lost." Jarica told him and she was alone all this time and she have home one friend to ice land. And later problem her dad and his lies all the time and he was a married and Sully know this but she don't wanted say this Jasper.

Jasper shrugged. "If you're good, maybe it won't be a problem. I've just heard its very hard." He told her. "My dad said its very few people actually become animagi. It's very rare." He admitted. He listened as Jarica apologized about Halloween, telling him she got scared of having many people around, and admitting that she had been bullied. He grinned at her. "Hey, no worries. I only hang out with cool people, none of my friends would bully you." He assured her. "And if anyone did, I could kick them for you." He offered.

Jasper was have a good point and be animagus was rare. But she wanted try and do best for hear but then later see what happened next. " I belive you about animagus, i'm not sure if that happen but i will try. Are your dad animagus?" Jarica asked about his dad and wanted know about him a little more ans he was realy nice gay and Jarica was happy know him. "Thanks, Jasper! You are realy sweat, did you now that? I have a birthday 21 march, you will come right?" Jarica invited Jasper and hoped he would be came to birthday party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back