Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anna was in gardens to let her fairy go and have her breakfast while Anna was just playing with her soccer ball, time after time she took tennis balls that were on the ground and when she took 'em, she tried to juggle, she was still only learning but it kept better and better. "Tinkerbell!" she giggled in one moment when her fairy flew over and gave her flower. "You want me to eat flower?" Anna laughed and took flower but before she did something else Tinkerbell flew away. "So it is gift? Thank you!" she said it to fairy's back and then put flower in her hair and continued juggling.

@Henry Addams

One sunny September afternoon, after that day's activities, Henry had decided to relax instead of doing his homework right away. He thought he could apply for a quiz, but when he tried to get it, his thoughts changed and laziness came. But now, he used more free time to go out and walk, or, if it was warm enough, reading a book. So now Slytherin's boy was walking through the Hogwarts garden and hoping to find one of the benches in the castle park and read the book he had brought. He see a girl with a fairy who handed her flower. Henry turned his eyes upside down and thought. How girly, it was! Henry looked at her but wasn't sure if he would start a conversation.

Anna was still juggling when that boy came over but she was so concentrated that she didn't even notice him but then she didn't catch her ball and it fall on the ground, she puffed, looked at fairy and then took her ball, and only then she finally noticed boy. "Oh hi! I thought I was the only person here, I hope I won't bother you!" she wouldn't say that if he didn't has book in his arms but she knew how mad can readers get if someone is bothering them. Elisa always got mad if Anna was doing loud stuff or something that would bother her while she is reading. Then Anna gave another shot to trying to juggle.

-Hey! - Henry was a little surprised to speak without greeting. Slytherin boy remember his sister Elizabeth. -I like spend time outside and think! It's okey and you not bothered me!- He smiled the girl. -You remaind me, my sister!- @Elizabeth Addams. She still was grate person and loved fun things. Herny know that words remaind Elizabeth. He always disturb her and eat all candy.

Anna catched all balls in hands and then smiled over him. "That's prefect and I hope it's gonna stay that way." She made her ponytail a little bit tighter and then almost started to throw balls and catch them but then he continued his saying. "If she is not a first year then I am sure I don't know who she is." Anna giggled a little bit, she didn't know this boy too so she understood that he is not a first year. "I also don't know you so I guess you are not a first year and I am pretty sure that I haven't seen you in our common room so you are not Gryffindor too. I am Anna," while talking she put tennis balls on the ground and took her soccer ball in right hand and right before she said her name she came to him and stretched her hand forward with friendly smile. "Wanna play?" she waved with her head to ball and asked. It didn't look like he has something serious to do except reading and if she saw correctly then it wasn't even school work but she may got it wrong and anyway she wouldn't even mind if he declined her offer.

-Are you first year?- He asked the girl and he wanted know lot of things. But he also was not sure about their friendship. He still was afraid what huppened with him and Luxen. Henry see the girl was nice to him and mayby he needed do the same thing.-She is second year with me and she name is Elizabeth and from Ravenclaw house. - He told her with warm smile and listened next words. -I'm Slytherin boy and nice to meet you Anna!- Henry smiled her and gave her his hand make sure she will ne shake it. -Not realy, i'm not big fun!- He answered with a little warm smile. Better he wanted reed the book not play the ball.

"Yes, I am first year," Anna nodded and took ball with another hand, it just already felt kinda uncomfortable so she just changed her hands. "Oh, suddenly I don't know any second year but i know that I have sister with same name." from Ravenclaw she knew only Klaus, Zach and Lily, of course, she knew kids from same year with her but she didn't know much about them. "So Slytherin Boy is your name? Then you can call me Gryffindor girl." she laughed but she didn't mean it as something rude, she thought that Slytherin Boy is cool nickname. "Oh yes, no problem! I understand that you prefer book." she would never prefer book if she can play ball but this boy wasn't Anna so their prefers are not the same.

-How was first time ar Hogwarts, do you like it?- He wanted know and he remember his first year here. That was hard time but now it's going better and better. -No, Anna! My name is Henry James Addams!- Henry laughded ans smiled here. Mayby afterall there would be good friends to and he needed find new friends here. -I just never play this game and i don't know how. !- He hoped that girl wouldn't be lauft. Becouse he was a little sad past and don't have time to play.

"I Love literally everything here! It's so amazing and just the best place on whole world!" Anna cheerfully smiled at him and crossed her legs while standing. "Oh, nice to meet you, Henry!" Anna laughed a little bit and then looked at his book. "What are you reading?" And then he said that he hasnt played soccer yet. "Wait really? It's amazing sport and you need to try it! Just kick ball with your leg and that's all. So maybe you want to try?" She looked at him and then passed ball closer to Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back