Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 15 Inch Swishy Alder Wand With a Unicorn hair core.
Claire was over the moon with her new job. After working as a healer for a long time it was now time for another challenge and this time on a school. The blonde woman never had attended herself since she had followed her education in France at the Beauxbatons Academy. But this seemed like a real dream come through. Claire had always liked being around children, since she never had gotten the chance to get them herself yet. She still missed that part and being widow wasn't easy at all. She and Matthias had a dream of children once and they were ready for it, but they never got the chance than. Claire had learned of that, you really had to live by the day. And she tried to do so. The new pink nurse was walking through the castle trying to understand where everything was and who everyone was. So many names to remember. The French woman walked over to the Great Hall and was glad to see where she could have some lunch before going back to the hospital wing. Gladly she had found it and she had met the other nurse too that seemed really friendly. The woman smiled as she walked pass the large staff table and found a spot for herself. She went sitting next to a man, who she didn't had saw before he seemed like a professor or something. Claire smiled shortly. '' Hello. I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Claire Beaumont, the new nurse.'' She than smiled charmingly and put out her hand for the man to shake it. She had to remember those names, she would this time for sure. The man wasn't looking to bad on the eye, but Claire was not here to flirt with the other staff members.

Last edited:
He thought he knew what he was getting into when he applied for the position, but after what happened a few days ago in the corridor, he wasn't so sure about that. And after thinking about it for a day or two Mitchell came to the conclusion that perhaps he wasn't so good with children as he thought he was, or at least as stern towards them as he thought he was. So Mitchell figured that maybe he should pay the Deputy a visit and ask for some advice. Pendleton seemed to know what he was doing the moment he joined in and he could use some tips and tricks on that if he were to come across such a situation again in the future. Mitchell was breaking his fast along with some of his colleagues when one of the new nurses joined them and seated herself next to him. He looked up to greet her and continued to finish the eggs and bacon on his plate. He still had a lot left to do for the seventh years, as they'd be having a couple of field trips this year, so hoped that he could start on organising it a little early. Engrossed in thought, he hadn't noticed that she was introducing herself to him until he saw her hand. He quickly wiped his hands on a napkin next to his plate and shook the woman's hand, smiling back up at her. ''Sorry, no I don't think we have. My name is Mitchell North, I'm the new Muggle Studies professor.'' It was still a bit odd to introduce himself as such but he would surely get used to it soon.

Claire looked at the food and drinks in front of her and than to the professor it seemed and she liked meeting the other staff, and remember those names. Those names were hard. She usually remembered them quickly and just match the face with it. She smiled as the man next to her wiped his hands he was all eating and she didn't saw it before. She shook his hand and than took it back and smiled. It was indeed a professor for muggle studies he told her. '' Sorry. I interrupted you with your meal.'' She than said and smiled shortly. The blonde than tried to remember the man's name. She always liked muggle stories and the world and the man would for sure too otherwise he would not teach a subject like that. '' Muggle studies. Interesting! And new too. I'm not the only one gladly. Where are you from Mitchell?'' Claire took a tea and right away a sip of it. It was delicious and it was nice to meet another new person around the school.

He smiled when she apologised for interrupting his meal and said, ''No worries, I don't mind getting to know my colleagues better.'' He hadn't done much to get to know his fellow staff members better as he wasn't generally one who would take the first step, but he liked interacting with the others. He was still very much new to teaching and welcomed the tips and tricks given to him during his first week at the castle as a professor. Mitchell pushed his plate away from him, thinking that he was finished eating now anyway, and refilled his cup with pumpkin juice. He nodded and smiled once more. He never knew whether people actually found his subject interesting or not. Most students in his time took it because it was a blow-off class, and Mitchell figured that that would still be the case today, which annoyed him slightly. Perhaps if he was allowed to change the syllabus a bit to make it more challenging for the students... He could only hope. ''I'm from Christchurch, that's here in New Zealand. What about you? You don't sound like you're from around here?'' Obviously Mitchell had noticed the accent as the spoke to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back