Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Aaaaaah, heeeeeey everyone!!!!!!!!!! So, I have ended up with a lot of new chars and a huge urge to make a PD and get new plots, so I hope it gonna go well:p

I'm gonna put up there students who needs plots the most but if you have any ideas for any other my character, I'm always game in for that so excited how it's gonna go!!!

ca2a15f672e22f1b44d8429ca0f8bdc2fe9f08a4.gifv

Jason Mcleod, Hit Wizard, 25
Bubbly | Family-Orientated | Sporty
Jason is a kid in adult's body, he loves joking and messing around, if his nieces or nephews decide to prank someone, he's absolutely gonna take part in that. He's really family-orientated and always positive. And he graduated Ilvermorny since he's American and just moved to NZ with his whole family. He's also really sporty, always game in for any parties and trips
Needs: friends, he extremely needs friends or just people to hang out with, he could volunteer somewhere etc. Like literally anything, workout buddies, maybe flings​
1318c34ceee0704ce8d33f5414e9e4a65992150a.gifv

Savannah de la Cruz, paralegal, 22
Responsible | Down to Earth | Hard-Working
Savannah is extremely down to earth, however, tries to be really sweet since naturally she's just unbothered by other people, so she has to pay attention to not be accidentally rude. She's a mom btw, her daughter is turning 5 this year (and Sav is turning 23). So Savannah has to focus on her daughter, a full-time job and university since she's going for a master degree in laws. She's really opinionated, she hates when anyone disagrees with her
Needs: friends, people to not get along with, mom friends, maybe some romance (fling or relationship, both are fine)
Aesthetic
0a41ea7fa0c820ae8df99d49976bd495b4035211.gifv
Lilith de la Cruz, actor/dancer, 22​
Loves Attention | Unresponsible | Creative
Lilith is Savannah's twin sister and she's totally opposite to her. She dislikes commitment, loves attention and loves being in a spotlight. She's easy-going, hard to get in a conflict, her twin sister is her brain when it comes to hard situation. Lilith is that sort of person that just wants to put on the internet every moment of her life and often forgets that in wizarding world her technologies don't work etc.
Needs: Literally anything except for romance, she would be up for flings but nothing in long term except for long-term friendships
Aesthetic
ae72d7c2fcf26d051ae8e33310aa1f576189e4bf.gifv

Eden de la Cruz, model, 19
Easy-Going | Adventurous | Flirty
Eden is a perfect combo between her older sisters. Eden is a runway model for a few years now (they all were home educated and german), and at the same time studying to become a fashion designer. Eden loves spotlight but won't put her whole life on social media. She loves attention from other people but wouldn't want to get in a serious relationship. Not now. Not when she could just enjoy how many people like her. She's easy-going, flirty, adventurous but responsible when it comes to work or hard situations
Needs: friends, flings, maybe a one-sided romance? I'm up for anything with her
Aesthetic
7de0bce3fb13078b460653be7e64c66529f73742.gifv

Maverick Reynolds, student, 19
Loyal | Friendly | Romantic
Mav is a char I love a lot. He goes in a lot of inner conflicts. He's romantic and easily commits but if his friends would want to play anyone, he would just laugh at it and help. He will help his friends with whatever they need help with, even if it's something he would never do on his own. He extremely loves adventures and if anyone would literally just jokingly offer him to go on a trip, he would go without thinking twice.
Needs: FRIENDS, PLEASE, I NEED FRIENDS FOR THIS BOY!!!!!! And literally everything else except for romance
ca7bad43470ae9eadcae59410e8cd85b79c107ab.gifv

Oliver Hudson, graphic designer, 19
Hard-Working | Go-Getter | Outgoing
Oliver is just the type of guy who always gets whatever he wants. He grew up in a pretty poor family, however, he started his own firm when he was 17, after he dropped out of Ilvermorny to work. The firm seems to be going well, Oliver is working there as a CEO and a graphic designer, now he pretty much can afford anything he wants and he's proud of that. He's also a travelling model. However, he may seem to have a spotlight in his head but no, he's still really friendly and outgoing
Needs: everything except for romance lol
Aesthetic
239986ec0bf2f9f41020d710026a3e065dd7fe2c.gifv

Raven Easterling, student, 18
Intelligent | Perfectionist | Soft
She's Annabeth's older sister. And while
her younger sisters Annabeth&Elisabeth
moved to New Zealand with their dad after
parents divorced, Raven and their oldest sister
Lauren stayed with their mom in America.
After graduation Raven moved to NZ to spend
more time with her younger sisters and started
university there. She's studying for an archivist
in a museum. She's a nerd actually, and a
perfectionist, Raven is also a huge extroverted
softie who always needs someone to take care of.
Needs: romance? Friends, literally anything for
this little cinnamon roll
382ad5256d7d5be0a29df12c7f18b6c169d3769e.gifv

Mykaela Blythe, Ilvermorny, 16
Soft | Friendly | Sporty
Mykaela is a sixth year in Ilvermorny and a beater on the Quidditch team. She loves drama, gossips etc. she will most likely try to get as much information as she could, sometimes even unintentionally. She's also really friendly, soft and even with her love to drama, she could never hurt even a fly.
Needs: friends, interaction with teammates, maybe some long distance romance? (no preference)
Aesthetic
90573591ab28a828cfd6df56b4967cc0d6962d89.gifv

Niklaus Easterling, 5th year Ravenclaw
Polite | Intelligent | Cold
Well, Nik lately has been one of my favorite kids of mine. He's kinda quiet unless the person who he's talking to feels worth of wasting words. As Brooke Townsend describes him, he's the perfect guy on the paper. He's into fashion, intelligent, pretty and polite. Of course, he's not as perfect as he may come off as. He's cold towards people, he's a loner, often speaks in sarcasm, will always prefer knowledge to people. He's also a chaser on the Ravenclaw team
Needs: everything
Aesthetic
c2a102039dab477ca2383856cb9f22fc51e85f62.gifv

Blair Bianchi, 5th year, Hufflepuff
Friendly | Stubborn | Organized
And Blair has been one of my fav students for a really long time now. She's friendly, easy-going, dedicated, strong-willed, honest, organized. She loves being in the lead. However, she's also extremely stubborn, judgemental, difficult to relax and often may have a problem with expressing her feelings and has trust issues. It's hard for her to trust people since with her biography, she's always expecting the worst to happen. She's a chaser on Hufflepuff team. She's Russian and still has a noticeable accent.
Needs: everything except for romance since she has it
Aesthetic
afcc9bd6e7557114b17d78503f5bb5a71e3f1c0a.gifv

Kaia Stark, 4th, Hufflepuff
Sweetheart | Fashionista | Bold
Kaia is my little sunshine. She's bold, loves aesthetical outfits, will judge other people if they aren't dressed up good enough for her taste. She still has excellent people skills, even if she's judgy. Kaia also is really conflict-averse, sensitive, easily bored, and always needs to be in a movement and wants to do something fun. Kaia's biggest interest is creatures, she wants to be just like her mom, that's why she is always with her (professor Eleonora Stark) and always helps with creatures, also, she has a skill for charms.
Needs: EVERYTHING PLEASE (she has no preference in romance)
Aesthetic
6f0de1629cb833f7992c98545ed8b1a7dbd9f2f6.gifv

Julia Black, 3rd year, Gryffindor
Daring | Reckless | Fashionista
She usually goes by Jules, Jay or JJ since she doesn't really like her full name. Jules is extremely loud, there's nothing she wouldn't do if she gets challenged, even if it would hurt other people or make her end up at the Hospital WIng. She's also really reckless, she has no stops, except for fashion. She always tries to look her best and takes a well-care of her hair and skin. I find Jules extremely charismatic. She often may seem insensitive even if she honestly usually means only the best for other people. Oh, she extremely loves embarrassing her siblings (especially Tim)
Needs: EVERYTHING!!!!! (she's bi but even now has a preference for girls)
Aesthetic
13bffebe302e3e940323c09295ee8858c5c22f0c.gifv

Timothy Black, 2nd, Gryffindor
Soft | Outgoing | Baby
The same with Jules, Timothy hates his full name, he goes by Tim. He's a younger version of Jules, just softer. He would never intentionally hurt anyone even because of a challenge. I like to count him as a pretty charismatic too. However, he's a pure chaos and well, by now... Nothing has changed. He's often late to lessons, always running somewhere, always fighting with his cat in the school, extremely oblivious and talkative. He has no problem with showing off his new socks or anything else. And of course, he has a HUGE love for animals. If he had a chance, he would give up anything to save all the animals, that's why he's always in his family shelter just helping.
Needs: FRIENDS and everything else!!!!
Aesthetic
21e9346e164311e86a787d3d4342756c813e8336.gifv

Evander Mikaelson, 2nd, Ravenclaw
Mean on the outside, soft inside
Evan in fact is from Canada, Quebec, so he fluently speaks French and English. He's really similar to his Niklaus just... turned around. On the outside, he seems cold, arrogant, selfish and combative but in fact, he's just unused to communication with people except for his family. When people get to know him, he's actually extremely polite, gentle, extremely loyal and ready to fight for the person until the very end. He's also really artistic.
Needs: friends, people not to get along with etc. SOMEONE WHO WILL BRING HIM OUT OF HIS SHELL, please, I've neglected him a lot
Aesthetic
64c0da426ae2102027b78cf07e4cb92bef734de9.gifv

Leah Rogers, 2nd year, Ravenclaw
Bubbly | Perceptive | Accommodating
Well, Leah is extremely bubbly, easy-going and friendly. She's also extremely naive. She is perceptive, enthusiastic, good-natured, has excellent people skills. At the same time, she's overly accommodating and restless. Her huge love are jewelries, stickers, toys from littlest pet shop, superheroes, all the sort of technologies and videogames, and skating. She's also not really the sort of person to be bothered by her looks. She's also really creative
Needs: everything, I've neglected her a lot
Aesthetic
44111aeefd6c5ed3875075c52389468216bd6768.gifv

Katarina Laar, 2nd, Slytherin
Manipulative | Mean | Confident
I think that Katya is my only character that is so awful lol... She's extremely manipulative, she's strong-willed, self-confident, strategic thinkers. She is absolutely convinced that she has to be domiment and she's intolerant, arrogant, cold and enjoy when other people struggle. So she's most likely to bully someone, she's ready to step over other people heads to achieve what she wants or needs. However, she always acts extremely sweet to use the other person.
Needs: maybe someone she could make fun of? Or someone to team up with? Someone who would count her as a friend?
Aesthetic
54fb03f7fc19ffe80fc25391ce1c3ee448f33bce.gifv

Danielle Kane, 1st, Slytherin
Friendly | Calculating | Fashionista
Dani is my Seb's little sister, the only person (except for Charlotte Grant and Casper Beckett) that Seb would do anything for. And Dani uses that always, if anything doesn't go the way she wants it to go, she will just her brother over to handle all her problems. However, while she likes everything, she is the most loyal and amazing friend ever.
Needs: Everythiiiiiiiiing
Aesthetic
88aec45d21f3559fecd29ac5db77b08ab717e086.gifv

Sadie Gates, 1st, Gryffindor
Streetsmart | Outgoing | Sporty
And after two meanies, there goes Sadie who is one of the triplets. She's pretty and she knows it but she isn't that much into fashion how Soren is. She isn't as intelligent as Slate. However, she's extremely outgoing, sweet and friendly. She is streetsmart, she will know the most slang, she will know how to get away with problems but absolutely sucks at school. She often skates, she loves trips, adventures. Out of school, she's always at cheerleading and rhythmic gymnastics training.
Needs: FRIENDS!!!!! and everything else of course too haha
Aesthetic
56953d1ace000eaf2aed9fd2cd4f142d9f6e31ec.gifv

Aika Chen, 1st, Slytherin
Quiet | Trust Issues | Determined
I really love Aika even if she's really quiet, she wouldn't really want to get alot of attention. She think that spotlight is her brother's place, she is the one to work alone and without real attention. She finds most of the people unworth her time, she won't bother spending time hating people or talking with them if she doesn't like them. The only person she loves honestly is her brother. She's into astrology and achieving her goals..
Needs: slowburn friendship? People not to get along with?? I'M UP FOR ANYTHING WITH HER
Aesthetic
bed96c2c573864b34844bfdc529b1b7149e97163.gifv

Mila Rogers, Y41, 11
Adventurous | Competitive | Sweet
Mila is an identical twin sister of Lizzie. She's extremely friendly, outgoing, sweet and at some point even competitive. She's always out with friends, always on trips or just having fun. She loves tennis and volleyball,and plants as well. She plays guitar and wants to collect them.
Aesthetic
d23dd7990457383020a33c2f89e65dac8922496d.gifv

Skyler Choi, Y43 (or Y44), 7
Needs to be worked on
Skyler is my only pureblood character and well, it didn't exactly stuck on her moind but if she will have a chance to be more associated with pureloods, she would be happy. However, she's fine with other blood status too. In any other way, she hisn't developed yet since she's a pretty new character
d0552604215c2dd2d07f5845bcc1156d1efa334f.gifv

Christopher Easterling, Y46, 5
Difficult | Intelligent | Independant
Christopher is an interesting character. He doesn't like really outgoing kids, he is mostly with his uncle Jason and well... He is trying to be polite but won't be patient with people who aren't really smart or hold some really strong personality traits. Or if his family makes him spend time with them and with time he gets used to those people. He is often reading and loves getting knowledge even at this age.
Aesthetic
43daa32351ca6bf2ee956c9075f7ccf4.jpg

Sienna de la Cruz, Y47, 4
Friendly | Confident | Fashionista
Sienna is an adorable kiddo. She's my Savannah's daughter. Sienna is in kindergarden right now and she likes modelling. She is a kid model. She is friendly, however, she's her mom's daughter, she needs time to warm up for people.
Aesthetic

If you want, you can add me on Discord (Sofija#1718) or Telegram (Sofiija_M)! I'd love to discuss more plots or maybe make a new character if you ever need it!

Last edited:
Tilly and Blair! I know we've said this before, but I don't think we got around to it. I'd love to start something if you want me to ^_^

Tilly and Blair! I know we've said this before, but I don't think we got around to it. I'd love to start something if you want me to ^_^
Quidditch girls!!! Yes, please, I'd love that. Yeah, we didn't get to it but we can always do it now, so if you started, I'd be extremely thankful :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back