Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi! So I have summer break and a lot of time and muse right now, so if anyone wants to plot with me please let me know! I figured I would make one of these for all my students, just to show everyone what I have to offer and maybe help generate some ideas. Please let me know if you're up for plots! Please be aware that I don't usually pick finals early on and prefer to RP characters together before planning anything like that.
khtYdz4.gif

Amber Wilson
Amber is my only sixth year, and my oldest student. She's friendly, kind, and likes to have everything neat and tidy. She can be a little bit set in her ways, but mostly she's a very open person. She hates getting dirty and isn't very adventurous, certainly not one to break rules. Amber has an interest in fashion, which could be a potential point of conversation in an RP. She's also the social chair in Heta Omega. I feel like she's pretty set for almost anything, but I'm still eager to RP her! If you want your character to meet her or catch up with her or anything, let me know! I'm always looking for more friends for her, and now that she's a prefect she could also help out younger students if they need or catch misbehaving students! I would be keen for a plot like that, so let me know if you think you have anyone suited. Romantically she's all set.
What she needs: Friends, younger students to help out, misbehaving students to deal with, enemies possibly
uilER5I.gif

Odette Harper
Odette used to be my 'mean girl' character, but lately she is changing a lot. It's not a smooth and easy transition, and she will definitely slip up from time to time, but slowly Odette is becoming a better person. Soon she'll face a few setbacks in her personal life, which will probably make her a bit pricklier again for a time. She's the Quidditch captain and is very invested in the sport, though her team is not having a very good season so far. She's not always the easiest person to get along with, but now that she's maturing a little she's more willing to try to be open. I'm not currently looking for any romance for her, but pretty much anything else goes.
What she needs: Friends, enemies, old enemies she can try to patch things up with

XPERjWP.gif

Rose Holland
Rose is a big sweetheart and one of the newest Gryffindor prefects. She's a friendly girl who often gets herself into a bit of trouble (which is partly why her prefect position surprised her) but generally gets along with everyone. Rose is afraid of heights, so she has no interest in flying (or even going up into the towers if she can help it). She loves to knit and also to be outside in nature, which is why she's part of the wild patch club. She's currently dating someone and I'm not really looking for other romances for her right now, but I'd be eager to see if anyone can clash with her. It would be fun to have more enemies, though friends are also very welcome! I would also really like any election related RPs, since her mother is in the running for minister. So if you have a character with political opinions, maybe it would be fun to RP them with Rose! Whether they agree with Claudia or not.
What she needs: Friends, enemies, students interested in her mother's campaign

BVdU7Tc.gif

Tristan Collins
Tristan, the sneakiest of badgers. As most of you probably know, Tristan really isn't a very good person. It's just something he manages to hide pretty well for the most part. Tristan is very calculating and telds to only interact with people if he can get something out of it. As a muggleborn, he always felt like he had to fight to earn a real place in the magical world. Still afraid his blood purity will be seen as a disadvantage, Tristan tries very hard not to stand out in that regard. He has been bullied for it in the past, and would rather avoid any further confrontations about his blood status. He's secretly seeing Vivian Brackenstall, but keeps it secret because he feels it will harm his social status in the school. This isn't because Vivian is a boy, but because he's a rather strange, quiet guy who doesn't have many friends. Openly he is now trying to court October Alcott, and I don't need any romance for him right about now, though he could always flirt a little bit if he deems it safe and if the other character is someone he feels he can use to his advantage. I would like him to use his prefect position to take some points from someone, as I feel like that's something he would do. So if you have any misbehaving Hufflepuffs or any that would be 'disrespectful' to him, he would probably be able to twist that into a small point loss (and a small ego boost for himself). I would also not mind some of his old bullies reminding him of his blood status. When interacting with him, please keep in mind most of his misdeeds aren't public knowledge and his reputation is still mostly good.

What he needs: Friends(?), enemies, students he can take points from, prejudiced bullies

iMTrXO4.gif

Phoebe Holland
Phoebe is Rose's younger sister and a lot like her in some ways. She's also adventurous, though often has more of a plan beforehand. Phoebe is very curious and always eager to experiment with different kinds of magic, trying to find the limits and possibilities. She's mostly interested in Potions and Charms, though is really curious about anything. She enjoys exploring places, especially places she's technically not allowed to go. Phoebe is fairly arrogant, thinking herself smarter than most of her peers and also thinking herself pretty invincible, which is why she's not afraid to go into the forest. I'm looking for more friends, or maybe people she can clash with. Phoebe isn't always the easiest to get along with, even if she is generally friendly. Her arrogant side can create conflict as well. For her, also, I wouldn't mind some talk about the election if anyone is interested. Romantically she's set for now.
What she needs: Friends, enemies, anything really!

JzCP3QD.gif

Sophie Wilson
Sophie is pretty much the opposite of her sister. Where Amber is friendly and accommodating, Sophie is surly and judgmental. She usually has an opinion of someone immediately, and tends to assume the worst about everyone. Mostly, this is because she's kind of insecure underneath her layers of sarcasm. Though with age and maturity, her walls are slowly coming down little by little. I can't promise she'll be an easy friend to make, but maybe if the character is similar to her they can! I would like her to have a few more friends, though enemies are of course welcome too. Sophie writes for Hogwarts Monthly, something she enjoys a lot. I have no need for romantic plans, but anything else is welcome.
What she needs: Friends, enemies, anything in between

yUiD0km.gif

April Ward
April is a very energetic Hufflepuff and the seeker on her Quidditch team. She loves to dance and be active, and tends to be fairly good at making friends because of her extroverted open nature. She's the very opposite of shy and loves to be the center of attention. April's had a very active year so far, so I almost considered leaving her off this list but I would feel bad if I did that. I don't need anything in particular for her right now, but if anyone has plot ideas for her please don't be afraid to let me know! I don't currently need anything romantic for her. Her father is a professor at Hogwarts, which could be useful in some plots.

What she needs: Anything!

frFA6KN.gif

Fleur van Houten
Fleur is the oldest of four, her brother will be joining Hogwarts next year. Shes a sporty, fun-loving Gryffindor who really likes magical creatures, especially dragons. From a young age, she knew she wanted to work with these dangerous creatures, and nothing will convince them that they are any less than the coolest. She's usually a fairly relaxed person, easy to get along with, but she can definitely have a bit of a temper. I would like to explore that side of her a bit more, so if you think you can make her angry let me know :p . I'm looking for friends for her, and possible future romance can be discussed as well. Fleur is probably bisexual, so there are possibilities for both boys and girls.
What she needs: Friends, enemies(!), potential romance

wAyD3GN.gif

Theodore Westwick
Theodore is a strange one. Together with Edmund, they make a point of trying to be weird and unsettling. They have an interest in anything creepy, and tend to enjoy scaring other people. They like to collect butterflies to pin them to cardstock, and enjoy reading books about anything they find interesting. Right now, the twins are rarely seen separately, but that is going to change. They are starting to grow apart a little, to Theodore's dismay. So while before I would have said it would be difficult to get a topic with Theodore on his own, it would definitely be a little easier now. If anyone is interested, let me know! He will probably be in a rather bad mood, and really isn't very good at communicating with others. I don't think it'll be easy to befriend him, but it would be fun to see how he reacts to different characters.
What he needs: Any sort of interaction with others

UOtHjPC.gif

Gabriella Tillington
Gabriella is a very serious Hufflepuff, and one who isn't very good at making new friends. She is very efficient and organized, she likes to have her things in order. She's not very outgoing but not shy either, and she doesn't hesitate to call things out when she doesn't like them. Gabriella feels a lot of pressure to do well, and because of that she can get very anxious. She tries to deal with her anxiety by planning everything in her life, with mixed results. Deep down she's a bit of a dreamer, though she would rarely show that side of her to anyone. Gabriella was separated from her sister and mother at a young age, and only reunited with her sister Frankie while at Hogwarts. She recently started writing her mother, which is a big change in her life. I'm really looking for anything with Gabriella. She desperately needs some friends, but I think she could use a few enemies too. Anyone behaving 'childishly' in her eyes would definitely get some sort of lecture. I could also use romantic plans for her future. Gabriella is heterosexual, so only interested in boys. I think she would prefer someone similar to herself, but we can always see what works.

What she needs: Friends, enemies, romance?

RROzRmK.gif

Emilia Manning
Emilia is a very shy, uncertain Hufflepuff. She's the cousin of Evelyn Manning and Athena Holmgaard, and still feels sad she isn't in the same house as them. Emilia is a kind and gentle girl, but also very anxious and prone to overthinking. She tends to assume the worst, and that people think badly of her without any real reason. Her shy and nervous demeanor could maybe make her the target of bullies? But I would also like more friends for her, maybe some to help get more confident. Emilia currently has a crush on a boy in her year, but she might crush on a few more before she actually starts dating. So I'm not really looking for any immediate romantic plans right now.
What she needs: Friends, bullies, boys to crush on?

HcfS8gH.gif

Diana Holland
Diana is the third Holland sister, and by far the least friendly one. She's judgmental and nosy, and tends to see things her way and her way only. Because of this, she's not the easiest person to befriend. But if you have a character that wants to try, you can! Diana likes to be the center of attention and to be seen as important, which is why she is happy her mother is running for minister. She doesn't actually understand the politics too well, but that doesn't stop her from feeling superior for being related to a candidate. She already has a few enemies, but I could see her adding more to her list. I would also like some friends! Though I can't promise she'll be a very good and loyal friend tot hem. But that could potentially be a fun plot too. She doesn't need anything romantic right now, but maybe in the future.
What she needs: Enemies, friends, election-related things

fgClqpY.gif

Alice Holland
Alice is the youngest Holland sister, which has made her a little bit spoiled. Used to having three older sisters to protect her, Alice can be a bit naive. She tends to see the good in people and always tries her best to be friendly, though she can't stand bullying and what she sees as injustice. Active and full of ideas, Alice is usually working on some sort of plan. An example of this is the first-years meetup she organized at the start of the year. I feel like she's a bit young for dating, but if you want to talk about future options we can always do that. I'd like to see her make more friends or establish existing friendships, though someone who dislikes her would be very interesting too because I don't think Alice has a lot of experience with that. It would also be very interesting to see her confront a bully who is mean to someone else, so if you have a plot like that in the making let me know!.
What she needs: Friends, people who don't like her, bullies to confront

RjwG6Xy.gif

Abian Hunter
Abian is a very friendly kid who is still getting used to everything magical. He's a muggleborn who grew up in a big city, and really isn't used yet to living in a castle where things move and fly and he can't use his phone. His father died a few years ago, something he tries not to think about too much. Abian makes a habit of avoiding unpleasant things, which includes homework. He's not doing very well in his classes, which is similar to how he did in muggle school. In Abian's mind, it's easier to just not try rather than try and fail, so he plays up how much of a slacker he is so nobody can accuse him of just being bad at things. Magic is very interesting to him, but not enough to actually do his homework. Abian has made a few friends, but I would like him to make a few more! He has a toad named Angus he really likes, and is still searching in vain for a good spot to use his skateboard at Hogwarts. Like Alice, it feels a bit early for romance but we can discuss things for later on. I also would like to see Abian discover muggleborns aren't always treated well. Bullies would be welcome, as would enemies in general.
What he needs: Friends, fellow muggleborns, prejudiced bullies, general enemies

I also have a lot of non-HNZ-student characters, but I'm not going to list them all here. Please feel free to still ask about plots with them, though! I just got tired after writing all this xD please check my account tracker if you're looking for plots outside HNZ or with one of my professors or maybe my ghost! There's a ton of possibilities.

x_x This was a lot of work

Sapph's snarky bum could talk with Theodore and Sophie

I think both combinations are very interesting! I feel like Sapphire and Sophie might get along, if they meet under the right circumstances. But Theodore definitely not xD which could be hilarious.

Do you want to start one and I start the other?

Sure. Which one do you want?

I could start the Theodore one! ^_^

Then I'll start the Sophia one. Where could she be found?

Maybe Rory and Amber should run into each other again....

Also I got Vader Hume who could be friends with either of your first years. he's a pretty chill guy, keeps to himself, takes a lot of pictures, doesn't always interact with others. He's new to magic and keen to make more friends as the semester progresses. He's pretty quiet and removed right now, he doesn't really engage with people, but if they engage with him, he'll probably end up being the same back. I think he could be friends with either.

Emzies! :D

I think Amber and Rory could be very interesting (though I'm also still keen for him and Tristan), I think maybe with age and some distance the two could be less at each other's throats? At least, Amber will try her best to keep her composure. I wonder how they would interact!

And I think Vader could be a good buddy to Abian and Alice both! I feel like Alice would be a little more likely to try and pull him out of his shell, which could be cute. But Abian has the connection of also being muggleborn, which I really like. Maybe we could introduce him to Abian first and then later to Alice? If you want, I could start this one and you the other?

EDIT: I didn't see Jessica's post, sorry!

Sophie can be found pretty much anywhere within the school grounds. I think she tends to stay inside and prefers somewhat quiet spots.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Emzies! :D

I think Amber and Rory could be very interesting (though I'm also still keen for him and Tristan), I think maybe with age and some distance the two could be less at each other's throats? At least, Amber will try her best to keep her composure. I wonder how they would interact!

And I think Vader could be a good buddy to Abian and Alice both! I feel like Alice would be a little more likely to try and pull him out of his shell, which could be cute. But Abian has the connection of also being muggleborn, which I really like. Maybe we could introduce him to Abian first and then later to Alice? If you want, I could start this one and you the other?
Yeah to the Vader stuff, if you start the one with Abian now, i can start the one with alice in like week 4? If that's enough time apart.

I think it might be interesting to see if they're both at their throats.....I can't guarantee he'll keep his. I can start this one if you would like.

I'll try to get the one with Abian up today! You're free to start the Alice one a bit earlier too, I don't mind! For me it would be possible now too, but I can imagine it may be a little frustrating for you to have two similar threads like that with Vader.

And yes please to Amber and Rory, I'm curious how they interact xD

Analei has met Edmund before, so maybe she can meet Theodore thinking that it's Edmund?

Hey hey, we could do another Phoebe/Tomas thread if you're up for that?

@Donna: That would be hilarious! I think it'll be a less positive interaction than she had with Edmund xD

@Steven: Sounds good! I miss their weird arguments :r

I can start something for them soon?

Hi Daphne!

I'd love to see how Jemma Potter and Diana Holland get along. Jemma wouldn't care at all that Diana's mother is running for Minister seeing as the current Minister is her uncle and her stepfather recently dropped out of the election (and the fact that her last name is Potter :p). Jemma also likes to have all of the attention, so I could see them butting heads, but you never know. Jemma really doesn't care what other people think of her as long as she's having fun. She's high energy which can be a challenge too.

Amber Chou Wilson said:
I'll try to get the one with Abian up today! You're free to start the Alice one a bit earlier too, I don't mind! For me it would be possible now too, but I can imagine it may be a little frustrating for you to have two similar threads like that with Vader.

And yes please to Amber and Rory, I'm curious how they interact xD

@Steven: That would be awesome!
@Kait: I think that would be a fun combination! Diana is actually already enemies with Jacob xD so I think these two will definitely butt heads, though it would also be interesting to see if they got along at first? I would love to RP with her!
@Emzies: Thank you! I'll try to reply to it soon and let you know when I have my topic up

@Jessica: Here's the topic for Theodore and Sapphire: x

@Emzies: And here the one for Vader and Abian! x

Here's Sophie and Sapph x

I'd love to try it. Do you want to start or should I?

Would you mind starting it? I have a lot going on on the site (which I love!) and running out of starter ideas a little bit xD

Sure! I'll pm you when I'm done.

x for Phoebe and Tomas :)

Paisley and Abian: I know Paisley met Abian at the First Years meeting last semester. I'd love to see these two interact again, being they seem to share some things in common, as two muggle-borns struggling to focus in the classroom.​

Sounds good! Would you mind starting it? :D I'm a little swamped with roses right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back