Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
After she decided to stop worrying about certain things Peyton had been back to her usual self and was now happily making her way up to the Ravenclaw common room. She had promised herself that she would be open to meeting new people and making new friends and for some reason the best place to start with seemed to be the common room. After all students were put in their houses because of certain traits they shared, right? Without thinking about it the young girl had been making her way up the staircases in a rather quick pace, leaving her stranded at the seventh floor because she needed to catch her breath.

Feeling like standing in the middle of the corridor wouldn't be the best way to do so Peyton made her way over to the side, putting her bag down on the ground before sitting down herself. As she was catching her breath the girl started to watch the people who were making their way through the corridor. Most of them seemed to be Gryffindors, yet she also spotted a couple of Ravenclaws, who were most likely making their way towards the common room, and a couple of students who looked like they were headed towards the owlery. Looking at the other students Peyton smiled. Who knew, perhaps some of them would turn out to be her friends some day.​
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">

The Gryffindor wanted to leave the common room and go find her other friends, from other houses. She had met one from every house and she liked all of the houses so she had many choices. The blonde had mixed feelings, it went so well with her classes so that was something positive and she enjoyed the company of Noah a friend she had made in the beginning of this year. But where she was worried about was her friendship with Lucas. Evelyn wanted to be honest and hated to lie, and so she chose to speak her true feelings to Lucas. The fact that she didn't had the same feelings for him that he did for her was painful and Evelyn hated to say it. But after all it was the truth and if it was turned around she would want the truth also even if that wasn't what she wanted to hear. She couldn't really make contact with Lucas, because it wasn't a nice vibe right now so she choose to leave the Gryffindor tower.

After she left the common room she walked over The Seventh Floor Corridor, not really sure if she would find somebody but she could really use some distraction right now. The blonde wasn't really looking where she was going so she almost stepped on a foot. But she saw it at the right moment, because if she would fall it would be so akward! The blonde looked at the person sitting on the ground and noticed her red hair, she saw her before with sorting perhaps. '' Hello there, what are you doing?'' Evelyn asked to the girl. It was always nice to meet more people and get more friends and Evelyn wanted to have as many as possible.

Being sat on the ground, watching the other students had caused Peyton to zone out for a little bit. She had been tired and didn't even notice herself just staring blankly in front of her untill her line of sight got interrupted by two feet that came to a stop right next to her. Looking up Peyton noticed the feet belonged to a girl she had seen around before, as well as in class. Sitting up a bit more straight the Ravenclaw looked at the other girl when she greeted her. "Hi!" Peyton smiled, after which she had to stay quiet for a moment because she had some trouble recalling what she had been doing. She had been sitting there for a while now and only now realized that she had actually been making her way towards the common room. "I'm not really sure, I was just watching people go by. Well actually I was making my way up to the common room, but I got up the stairs too quickly and needed to catch my breath." The Ravenclaw answered, feeling like she was giving the girl quite a long answer when she could've just gone with a short one. "And then I guess I kind of zoned out." Peyton concluded whilst letting out a small chuckle, wondering why the girl was asking.

Ahh, sorry dat 't kort is ik wilde antwoorden voor ik het weer zou vergeten, maar carnaval :r

Evelyn noticed that she was more looking out for others. She and herself was number one all of the time and when she had a problem she was gonna fix it first for herself. But everything went pretty perfect as she wanted it so now she had eyes for others, and if others where sad she could help them. Sitting on the ground didn't seemed like somebody was happy so Evelyn was curious what this girl did. She had saw her before, because that red hair wasn't hard to miss. But she never spoke to her before and Evelyn was curious if this girl did know her. She listened as the girl answered and smiled. It was nice that there wasn't really something wrong. only that the girl was a bit tired and Evelyn could understand. '' Gladly, I thought something else was wrong. I can understand, I need to walk to the Seventh floor everytime, but we stay in shape that way.'' Evelyn said with a smile to the girl. She wasn't sure what the name of this girl was, but she didn't want to let her know that so she just stayed for her own introduction. She knew she wasn't in Gryffindor, because at this time Evelyn knew pretty good who was in her house. She was a bit sad of the house points, they won last year but now it seemed that wasn't gonna happen. She wanted to be the person with the most points for her house, and she was gonna achieve that she knew it, it just had to be. '' I'm Evelyn Manning by the way. I'm from Gryffindor.'' the blonde smiled friendly and threw her long blonde hair to the back.

Peyton had to admit that she had never truly understood why people liked watching others as much as they did, but as she had been sat there doing exactly that she started to understand it a bit better. For some reason watching other people go by made her wonder about them. What they would be like, wat their lives would be like, you name it. She was rather happy that she had been interrupted though, she felt like she could use a nice chat. Plus she kind of needed to try and get a few more friends, because she now felt like she wasn't as good at that as she used to be.

"Oh, no I'm perfectly fine! It's nice of you to care, though." Peyton smiled at her, knowing that most people wouldn't even bother to ask someone they didn't know if they were alright. "Right, I mean I'm not one to particularly like making my way up to the tower every day, but it's good for our health that's for sure!" Smiling at the other girl Peyton was struggling whether she would get up or say seated. If she was going to keep talking to this girl her neck would surely hurt after a while, but for now she was still quite comfortable, so she decided to stay seated. "Nice to meet you. I'm Peyton, I'm from Ravenclaw." She smiled up at the other girl. "Were you headed somewhere? Or just wandering around a bit?"​
<i>
</i>

Evelyn was like a giant right now looking at Peyton from above, but she was not gonna sit on the ground. As far as she liked Hogwarts almost loved you could say, it wasn't the cleanest place ever so standing was the right thing. She smiled friendly when the girl responded at her, she liked it when people saw that she cared that was the right way to let people know who you are. You could also do it the other way, like Rama did. She did much negative stuff, and Evelyn was still interested with it. She just wanted to know where that came from and why Rama did it. Evelyn got the feeling that Rama liked her, or at least not hated like everybody else.
'' Sure, that is what I do.'' she said with a smile. To make things positive was something that Evelyn tried, she hated negativity but she couldn't say she was never negative. The blonde could be very negative in a bad mood after a bad night of sleep, or if she didn't got what she wanted or planned how things should go. But gladly things were okay at the moment, only Lucas was a story that could go better but Evelyn was sure he would act normal after the vacation. The girl introduced herself as Peyton and Evelyn didn't really heard that name before but she was in Ravenclaw, together with Rama and Flavio. Ofcourse she knew people from each house, that was her goal and it succeeded. '' Hi Peyton, nice to meet you too.'' Evelyn wasn't standing pretty comfertable so decided to ask if they could sit somewhere else, if the girl was interested in a chat right now. '' I was planning on going to the library. I need a book to study for exams, but I prever to talk. I'm sure I will do fine on exams.'' It wasn't a lie because Evelyn was good in the subjects she had at the moment, especially charms was her favorite. It was a bit weird to talk like this more so the blonde asked straight away to move. '' Shall we go and sit there? I'd love to chat some more.'' The blonde pointed at a place with two chairs in the hallway and waited for Peyton to answer and hopefully she didn't had other plans. But the fact that she sat on the ground, seemed to be an answer that she wasn't busy.

The friendliness of the girl next to her surprised Peyton, even though she couldn't exactly tell why it did. She wasn't one to easily judge people, nor was she one to hold prejudices against any house, bloodtype or whatever. Nevertheless the Ravenclaw had taken it upon herself to be open to new people and all possible new friends. After all, she could truly use some. "Well I think that makes you a good person." Peyton stated with a smile. "I mean I'm sure there are plenty of people here who could care less." She herself wasn't one of those and it seemed like the other girl wasn't either, which was a good thing because having someone to chat with for a little while was nice. After learning Evelynn's name Peyton was sure that she had heard it before, but that could have very well been during class or perhaps in pieces of overheard conversations.

At the word exams the young Ravenclaw shivered, she wasn't particularly looking forward to those. She was sure that she'd do fine, she had been working on them as much as she could, but for now the girl just didn't want to think about those for a while. "I bet you'll do fine as well. I've been kind of taking a break from getting ready for exams today, so that second option sounds a whole lot better!" Peyton chuckled and quickly rose to her feet, before wiping some dust of her clothes. Following Evelynn's finger to where the girl was pointing at the Ravenclaw smiled. "Sure, looks a lot more comfortable than the floor." She smiled, before making her way over to the chairs and sitting herself down on one of them. "Yeah, a whole lot better."​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back