Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
So I originally intended to only have two characters but that quickly broke.... I have several characters now looking to plot with lol

1.) Edward Elric 1st Year Gryffindor: Inventive mind, a bit clumsy, bold, and up for adventure.

2.) Luxen Silverback II 1st Year Slytherin: Calculating, Intelligent and manipulative but looking to form relationships with other wizards.

3.) Tinny Hogwarts House Elf that likes Butterbeer, Quidditch, and can be a bit naive/neurotic but is friendly and likes magic

4.) Nora Redfront Single Mother of three girls all age 11, she is a bit shallow and loves to gossip would like to make friends with any other unsorted parents.

5.) Lucille Redfront Unsorted Witch and Oldest of the Redfront girls she is inquisitive and likes to dissect things, can have a dry sense of humor and can be seen as a bit odd.

6.) Lois Redfront Unsorted Witch and Middle of the Redfront girls she is a tomboy that loves to fight and play sports, she especially likes MMA and Boxing

7.) Lenora Redfront Unsorted Witch and Youngest of the Redfront girls and the favorite of her mother she is kind but a bit dopey and is often picked on by her sisters.

Edward: I have Wade who is a Gryffindor and in the same year. Wade would definitely get along with that funny kid.

Luxen: Willing to rp any of my firsties with him (Wade, Rayleigh, Amarantha, Beau, Kalif, Riku or Jett)

Nora: The unsorted parents of the newest firsties of next year I have would be Hades Styx (inactive currently), Kamaria Z (Ministry official) and Videl Z (inactive currently)

Redfront triplets: I have 5 future people. Grace Baros (sweet but rebellious), Lucifer Styx (unsure of him yet), Corvus Hensel (dark humor), Audrie Z (unsure yet of her either), Peytol Orel (nervous af with magic; muggleborn).

So, there are those options!

Lucille would get on with my Majora. He loves to observe and learn and wouldn’t get freaked out if she was dissecting things. I’m still trying to learn what his humour is but I know he’s a very chilled out person.

Hey Brian,

I have two that might work. Giovanna and Seraphina My. Seraphina is going to Hogwarts in the fall. She's pretty mainpulative and angry at her mom so she may get along with the girls or could cause some issues.

Giovanna is Seraphina's mom, and she's currently pregnant (with an unspecified baby daddy). She writes for Witch Weekly and LOVES to gossip, especially if it benefits her writings. If either of these work, let me know!

@Professor Kalif Styx
Kaitlyn: Would like a thread between Edward and Wade, Edward's still not very good at flying so it could be on the Quidditch Pitch?

I'm good with anyone for Luxen, can start a thread in the library and you can pick a character.

@Geovanna Volt
Pheeb: We can do a thread, would be interesting since Lucille doesn't hang around boys often

@Adorah Zumwalt
Kiersten: I think that sound good especially Giovanna and Nora, can start a thread in the park if you would like.

Hey Brian.
I have Gemny. who may be interesting for Tinny. she is a young house elf who is only just old enough to start working at the school this semester. I have not actually used her before but i see her as a little bit clumsy but eager to please. and still learning the ropes at the school.

Hey Brian.
I have Gemny. who may be interesting for Tinny. she is a young house elf who is only just old enough to start working at the school this semester. I have not actually used her before but i see her as a little bit clumsy but eager to please. and still learning the ropes at the school.

I'm all for House Elf RP's!

Hi! I had some plot ideas if you were interested :)

For Edward I have Allison, a fellow first year Gryffindor who's stubborn, daring, and pretty much always with her best friend Stanislaw.

And for Luxen I had Kia, an amoral slytherin who doesnt like useless knowledge and has a knack for going unseen.

For Edward I have Allison, a fellow first year Gryffindor who's stubborn, daring, and pretty much always with her best friend Stanislaw.

And for Luxen I had Kia, an amoral slytherin who doesnt like useless knowledge and has a knack for going unseen.

Silver Flames for the Silver Snake -For Luxen and Kia, it's an old thread I started a bit ago that never took off but could still work if your interested?

First Year Quidditch Practice I created this thread if you want to join for Allison or any other first years you might have!

Hello!!!

I feel like Luxen and my fellow Slytherin firstie Theia could be interesting to rp together!! Theia is very serious and doesn't have time for silly antics, and she has a few emotional barriers up, but once she's friends with you, you pretty much have a loyal friend for life that will always have your back, which might be useful for Luxen if he's a calculating person. Let me know what you think :D

Hello!!!

I feel like Luxen and my fellow Slytherin firstie Theia could be interesting to rp together!! Theia is very serious and doesn't have time for silly antics, and she has a few emotional barriers up, but once she's friends with you, you pretty much have a loyal friend for life that will always have your back, which might be useful for Luxen if he's a calculating person. Let me know what you think :D

Sounds good, Do you want to start a thread or should I?

Can you?? Just cause I have so many other things to start, starting another rp will take me much longer than responding :D

Luxen and my first year Leia could meet up again, she's a little unsure of Luxen, but it could be interesting then, since she really wants to be his friend.

Also depending on their ages, for the. three kids, I have a small selection of younger kids;

I've got Liusaidh Fergusson who'll be sorted this upcoming year. She's mostly based in Scotland, but since she's coming to HNZ, she'll be around NZ. She's a bit messy as in she'll always do things that she wants regardless of what it causes something

I've also got Branson Archer who'll be sorted in Y37, he's the oldest of the Archer kids. He's a reader, a quiet kid but friendly.

Then I've got Aurora and Rosie Archer who are like 6 or 7 I forget which. They do a lot of stuff together, and very much a package deal.

Any of these could match with yours if you want.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back