Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana's very last rose brought her back to where she had delivered the first one. She still didn't like the library, but was still glad to be pointed in that direction when asking around for a 'Jerara', someone pointed him out to her when she asked around and she headed to where he was seated with a sigh. "Rose for you. Here." She said, holding out the red rose to the boy. At least this was the last one, and she could finally do something other than running around looking for people to give roses to.

Jerara had sent a rose to Ellie and had been worried that he hadn't sent the right one, he'd tossed it up between red and pink, he really really liked Ellie but he wasn't sure he wanted to go for the declaration of love just yet, even if it was only in rose form. He eased his mind by focusing on reading, given the season, he had found himself quite drawn towards love potions. It seemed like an odd thing that magical people could do. He was taken out of this when someone just started speaking to him, putting a red rose in his face, "Are you sure?" he asked reaching out to take the rose, had he made a wrong decision?

Diana was annoyed by the fact that the boy was questioning her. "You are Jerara, right? Then yes, I am sure. Take it." She handed it to him, glad to be rid of the last one for today. "Enjoy." She said simply, hoping the boy would stop asking stupid questions now.
Note said:
Jerara,
Happy Valentine's Day! I know this rose isn't as good as candy, but just imagine it is. I can't wait to eat candy again with you.
Love,
Ellie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back