Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
</SIZE>
n a l a n i s a g e b a r o s
<i>
</i>
tumblr_nxi5q0fFZe1uulaayo1_500.gif

i - l o o k - a t - y o u - a n d - m y - b l o o d - b o i l s - h o t - i - f e e l - m y - t e m p e r a t u r e - r i s e
i - w a n t - i t - a l l - g i v e - m e - w h a t - y o u - g o t - t h e r e ' s - h u n g e r - i n - y o u r - e y e s
i ' m - g e t t i n g - c l o s e r - b a b y - h e a r - m e - b r e a t h e
y o u - k n o w - t h e - w a y - t o - g i v e - m e - w h a t - i - n e e d
j u s t - l e t - m e - l o v e - y o u - a n d - y o u ' l l - n e v e r - l e a v e
f e e l - m y - h e a t - t a k i n ' - y o u - h i g h e r - b u r n - w i t h - m e - h e a v e n ' s - o n - f i r e
p a i n t - t h e - s k y - w i t h - d e s i r e - a n g e l - f l y - h e a v e n ' s - o n - f i r e

latest

b a s i c s
- - - - - - - -
[NAME] Nalani Sage Baros
[ETYMOLOGY]
[SURNAME ORIGIN]
[NICKNAME]
[ALLIANCE]
[BIRTHDAY]
[AGE]
[GENDER] Female
[LANGUAGES] English
[ORIENTATION] Heterosexual
[HOMETOWN]
[RESIDENCE]
[HERITAGE] American (Hawaiian ancestry)
[BLOOD STATUS] Pure-blood
[BLOOD TYPE] A+
[WAND]
Length:
Style:
Wood:
Core:
Flexibility:

[OCCUPATION]
[HEALTH]
[PET]
[THEME] Coming soon</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
latest

p e r s o n a l
- - - - - - - - - - -
<SIZE size="50">
[OVERALL]
[LOVES]
[LOATHES]
[BOGGART]
[ERISED]
[DEMENTOR]
[PATRONUS]
[PATRONUS FORM]
[VERITASERUM]
[STRENGTHS]
[WEAKNESSES]
[IDOL]
[5WORDS]
[TALENTS]
[LOYALTIES]
[GOALS]
[QUIRKS]
latest

z o d i a c
- - - - - - - -
[CHINESE] Pig. People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Pig Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.
[SIGN] Leo, the Lion. While the lion can be generous, warmhearted, creative, enthusiastic, broad-minded, expansive, faithful and loving, they can also be pompous, patronizing, bossy, interfering, dogmatic and intolerant. What a Leo enjoys are speculative ventures, lavish living, pageantry, grandeur, children and drama. They also tend to dislike doing things safely, ordinary, day to day living, small minded people, penny pinching and mean spirited-ness. The color that the Leo prefers is gold and their star stone is the ruby.
[FIXED SIGN] A Leo has a fixed sign, which means that the person can be described as someone who has stabilization, determination, depth and persistence.
[INTERPERSONAL SIGN] Leo makes someone principally aware of and concerned with social and societal concerns
[PLANET] Sun. They can be too status conscious, causing themselves much anguish when, or if, they cannot keep up with others in their immediate circle. They can also be quite overbearing and vain when they feel they are being challenged. On the other hand, the lions make great lovers and parents, giving more to a relationship than most of the other signs. They are good honorable persons and good providers. Born leaders, they can take command of a situation in any emergency and see it through to its completion. The enthusiams they acquired in childhood will generally last a lifetime and may even dictate the career one would choose. On the upside, they possess a strong vitality, are honorable, creative, generous and dignified while they are also have a heavy ego, and can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
[ELEMENT] Fire. People with an emphasis on the fire element tend to be outgoing, inspirational and 'fiery'. When expressed well these people often are an inspiration to others, are quite moral and can be very creative. If the person has difficulty expressing or experiencing the more enjoyable aspects of the fire element they may become selfish, risk-takers and/or inclined to give in to their passions too easily. A lack of representation of this element can indicate a lack of initiative, inspiration and difficulty in becoming inspired. Positive traits: extroverted, energetic, enthusiastic, inspirational, visionary, high-spirited, simple and direct, physically active, dramatic, courageous, warm. Negative traits: overly active to the point of burnout, restless, impatient, selfish, insensitive, willful, hasty, lacking in perspective, thoughtless, impulsive, reckless, extravagant, wild.
[BIRTHSTONE] Peridot. Peridot was commonly linked with protection against evil and night terrors, as well as a gem that enhanced the properties of healing drugs.
latest

a p p e a r a n c e
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[PLAYBY]
[HAIR]
[EYES]
[HEIGHT]
[WEIGHT]
[BUILD]
[SKIN]
[SCARS]
[MODIFICATIONS]