Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
day-tours-from-cork-cork-city-sightseeing-kennedy-and-carr-copyright-tourism-ireland-chris-hill_20190205050024.jpg

There was a lovely Cork city and Clara lived bluea house and waited her brother Bill who will be came home from Norgia. Clara maked lot of choclet cupcakes with strawbeey to her brother and mom waited her lovely son back. -My Bill is cooming!- Clara opened the door and running the brother. When she was cloesed to him then she jumped him the shaulders. -I missed you. You came!- Clara smiled and lot of strong gave him hug.​

Another year of Drumstrang was over. Bill promised his sister that he would be home this summer. And the promise had to be kept. He had not yet crossed the threshold when Clara ran towards him. '' Hello, my princess. '' he smiled at sister. He missed Clara's tight hugs. '' I missed you too. I promised you I would come. '' Bill winked at his sister. '' Do I have ever broken promises to you? ''

-I made for you my best cupcake!- She know that Bill need fast go eat cupcake bedouse another brother would be fast eat. -Dad soon be home to! I alredy asked dad go and find you and take your eair and walked with me home- Clara giggled. -Somtimes!- She smiled.

'' Which? You have two. '' He will have to be turned as soon as possible so that the other brothers do not eat. '' Dad, wouldn't have found me. He wouldn't be able to find me. '' he said, then began to tickle Clara. '' sometimes, really? '' he laughed, then began to tickle sister even more.

-So? Did you bring me troll sculpture? I hear Norwegia is full of them- Clara hoped that brother bring her suvenir and hoped he don't forget this. -Don't say that. I find you always- She gave her brother her toung and smiled him. -Yes, somtimes!- She giggled.

''Of course I brought. If. I bring you three different ones. Hopefully you will like it. '' Bill said because he remembered that the sister in the letter was asking to buy a troll souvenir, and he had done so. '' True, you'll see more often in a year. '' he refused when he saw his mother standing at the door. He smiled at her. '' The brothers didn't hurt you? '' Bill wanted to know what the brothers had done while he wasn't home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back