My Daughter

Derall Fournier

OOC First Name
Tymm(Tim)
Derall was sitting on his chair in his house. He was waiting for his little girl to come home from the park. She was the one that he prized. She was daddy's little angel. He loved her and would do anything for her. He was reading the newspaper. He had subscribed to the New Zealand Daily Prophet and the Frace Daily Prophet. He loved reading both and loved brushing up and his french which he didn't always speak anymore. He lived in New Zealand and English is what was spoken here. However, nonetheless he still remembered French fluently and gladdly spoke it with his daughter Penelope.

(Excuse The Lame Post)

Penelope quietly closed the door of her own house. She walked in to the room her father was in, knowing he would be there as he always was. When she got through the doorway, she ran to her father with a smile and started hugging him.

"Père!" she said. "Quelles sont les nouvelles aujourd'hui?"

[Translation (in case another source says it means something else, this is what I mean): "Father! What is the news today?"]

(Not to worry, I've taken 3 years of french.)

A big smile grew across Derall's face as he saw his daughter come through the door. He laughed as she hugged him and replied, "Rien, ma fille. Je viens vous attend." He laughed again then asked, "Quelles nouvelles avez-vous apporté?" He hugged her tightly as she hugged him. His face was all smiled whenever his daughter entered the room or just came back from something.

(Translation for mine: Nothing, my daughter. I was just waiting for you.
What news have you brought me?)

[French is cool. And I guess you can understand what this means. I'm using an online translator, so it may not be accurate, but you'l be able to get what I mean, at least the main point. I don't doubt your French skillz.]"

J'ai grimpé dans un arbre pour la première fois," Penelope said, continuing to smile. "C'était effrayant au début, mais j'ai récupéré d'une erreur, et puis c'était amusant. Et je fais beaucoup d'amis. Je n'ai pas rencontré de petits durs encore."

She was still a little sad about having to leave France, but visiting briefly would probably happen. And New Zealand was nice, the people seemed much nicer. But it was probably just the way her life was. She saw a lot of people as mean maybe because she was stressed out. It's what happens when people stuff to much information in to their brains. And the fact that her mother could attack her and her father any second didn't help her situation. Now that she was in a different country, it helped. So she was making good friends. That was her explanation, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back