Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice missed her friend Daisy a little, but she intended to write her soon. Because of that, the girl decided to try something her older friend had taught her last year, climbing a tree! That way she could tell Daisy about it in a letter, which would be great! She found the same tree she had practiced on with the former Gryffindor and grabbed a lower branch as she started to climb.

"No, don't grab that branch. Try..." the professor looked for a moment and then pointed at a thicker one, "that one."

Alice looked up, surprised to see a professor. She knew who she was through Rose. "Oh! Thanks!" She said, following Professor Kingsley's advice. She pulled herself up the other branch with some effort. "Are you a tree-climbing expert, Professor?"

"Expert might be a stretch, but I did climb my fair share of trees when I was younger " the professor grinned.

Alice smiled, steadying herself on the branch. "Then you're more of an expert than me. Maybe Gryffindors are just good at it." She said, looking up to find the next branch to grab, hesitating. "Daisy taught me last year, she was in Gryffindor." She missed her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back