Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Unyielding Accacia Wand with Veela Hair Core
She was finished her shift as intern and now she have free time forherself. Melia walked around here and take her seat to the bench and take her hand coffe.

@Patrick Vernier

Patrick never usually got much time off with his training, but when he did he liked to go out and find where some of the best coffee shops were. He didn't particularly like coffee that much, but when his colleagues wanted coffee, he wanted to know where the perfect place to go was, mostly so he could impress them. The man walked the streets of Obsidian Harbour, wondering how many of the places actually sold good coffee, when he came across a lady who was sitting on the bench drinking one. He thought it would be a perfect idea to approach her and ask her about it before he purchased it himself. He made his way over there slowly, before finally speaking to her. "Hey, um, I don't mean to be weird or anything, but, um, what does that coffee taste like and where did you get it from?" he asked, hoping he wasn't intruding.

''Well, i was by coffe so close to my work! I work New Zealand Akaroa bank and there is the best coffe shop.'' She smiled at him and close her book for the moment. Melia was always enyoi this moments and met new people in her life.

@Patrick Vernier

Patrick nodded as the woman said where her coffee was from. He found it interesting that she worked at a bank. "Oh that's cool, usually banks are run by goblins." he said, thinking aloud more than talking to her. "I'll make sure to visit it one day then." He nodded to himself as he tried to think of when the perfect time to visit it would be. Perhaps he would apparate there today. "So, um, what brings you here then in Obsidian Harbour?"

''My family aunt family have a big comapany of Romanov and they have a bank. I work there and there are no goblins and only some muggle and wizards.'' She answered with warm smile and drinked her coffe.'' I finished work and i was not so sure, what to do and i don't wanted go home, so fast. How about you?'' She asked softly.

Patrick listened as the woman talked about her job. The man had never been to Romanov before, and had never met anyone from there before either. "Muggles and wizards!? So is it sort of like... a mix between the two there?" he asked, wondering if perhaps he misunderstood her. He definitely thought muggles knew nothing of wizards and was quite shocked to find out that they lived among each other in Romanov. "Oh I just had some time off actually and wanted to get some coffee to see which one is the best. What do you think?"

''Yes, that right!'' Melia smiled him and he seemed nice, it was sad for her that she don't get a job here but she won't give up and mayby some another time she get.'' So, you definetly need go there. Nut cocoa are always the best.'' She smiled.

Patrick didn't bother asking any further about the muggle-wizard town the woman spoke about, simply because he didn't care too much. "I definitely will go there!" the man exclaimed, happy that someone was giving him some advice on some good coffee. He hated the cafeteria coffee near the Auror office, and believed any coffee was better than that. "I usually just get a Latte. I like to keep it simple." Nut cocoa sounded good, but Patrick wasn't the type to suddenly change his coffee order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back