Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
My turn! Here's what I'm looking for this year :)

1118full-anabela-belikova.jpg

Sapphire is 13 year old Slytherin. She's clever, a bit clueless, snarky, and mischevious. I'm not looking for romance plots for her right now. She needs a friend who's into pranks and jokes. She fell away from that side a bit last year and I want to bring it out more now that she's more accustomed to having her brother around. I'm also open to plots where she stops bullies, pranks bullies, or just pranks someone for the fun of it. She also needs an older sibling type. She's needing guidance and I would love to find that one mom friend that would confound her independence and love her.

JOHNNIE-GUILBERT-600x561.png

This is Onyx. He's a 13 year old Gryffindor. He's looking to mellow out this year. He spent last year being obnoxious and dramatic in hopes of impressing Sapphire. This year, I want to take him back to his quieter, snarky, still dramatic but not so loud self. He needs friends. He's quick with compliments, and he's rather laid back. He likes to play the drums and draw in his free time. I'm still developing his character, but I have a good idea of what he's like. If there's anyone who you think could be buddies with him, let me know.

barbara-palvin-6.jpg

This is Kira, my 13-year-old Ravenclaw. She's soft and sweet. She's got a wicked sense of humor if she's comfortable around you. She's a complete bookworm, and after some internal struggles last year she's back and ready to get into trouble. She's looking for adventure, though nothing too crazy. She needs friends. She's spoken for romantically, but it might be cute to see how she would handle someone liking her, or even flirting with her. She needs interaction of all sorts, though she's rather hard to shake. She and her sister own a muggle Inn so she's quick to adapt to any situation she finds herself in.

hZUbGKd.jpg

Amaya is my 12-year-old Slytherin. I honestly don't know much about her, so I have a harder time playing her. She's blunt and doesn't really care about her schooling. She's annoyed by her family and she doesn't like liars. She's adamant with the truth- she doesn't bother with gossip. I'm thinking she's more serious than her cousins. I'm thinking her passion is writing novels. I need everything for Amaya- friends, flings, enemies.

Anna-cute-sophia-best-robb-annasophia-robb-23642852-266-400.jpg

Avaria is my twelve-year-old Ravenclaw. She's bubbly and energetic, though she's trying to reign herself in. She's into arts and loves playing games. She adores her father and thinks of him constantly. She's super friendly and very outgoing. She could be bullied or have more friends. She's got a large circle of friends already but she is always looking to make more. If you need someone annoyingly optimistic, she's your girl.

b_qsgesp_400x400.jpg

This is Jasper. He's the youngest Michaels child. He's my first eleven-year-old first year. He's stubborn and can be a little cranky. He hates being one of the 'Michaels Gemstones', as he calls it, and is eager to surpass his family and be the best of them. Of course, once he realized he didn't need to do much to beat them grades wise, he decided to be the best in his class. He's competitive, and he has a formal way of speaking. Jasper needs friends and enemies. He's too disgusted with the idea of romance for that to matter yet.

1db04370acbc8a3f532b2eae434819ff.png

Lily is my other first year. She's a quiet bookworm. She was bullied at her old school and is eager to make friends. She's a little shy but eager to overcome it. She's clumsy and it tends to get her in a bit of trouble. She's my first Hufflepuff. She needs lots of friends. I'm open for romantic plots in the future but nothing for right now, she's too unsure of herself to be liking anyone just yet.

Avril%20Lavigne%20Rock_800.jpg

This is Ember. She's the eldest Michaels child, but she attends Hogwarts Scotland. She's blunt and sarcastic but surprisingly caring. She's also very strong-willed. She tends to spend a lot of her time alone and doesn't waste her time on things she considers pointless. I need everything for her- love, friends, enemies. I'm open for most plots.

0391675ebd5b1781ba64cbba135b1f39--casual-male-fashion-fashion-for-men.jpg

This is Damien. He's my second Hogwarts Scotland student. He's in his last year and very fashionable. He's probably got a future already, but he needs friends. He's a bit dramatic, but he's very sweet. He dated Teagan Maxwell for a while, but the break-up was rather public, since it was caused by a tabloid of her kissing another man. I'm open to some backlash from that.

51AKg2kgkYL._SX466_.jpg

This is uncle James. He's the cool uncle type. He travels a lot, and has a bit of a biker look. He's raising his nephew right now. He needs friends and I'm open for flings for him (guys only). I'm still working on his character so I need all the plots for him I can get.

julianne_hough_blonde_smile_celebrity_face_55173_1920x1200.jpg

This is Tyra, my muggle. She runs an Inn outside of Arrowtown, NZ. She's gone to school in France to study fashion design. She's sweet and sassy, with a slight flair for the dramatic. She needs friends. She's married, taking care of her siblings and trying to keep her family together. She's the mom friend.

Alright, that's everyone. :) Let me know what you guys think.

Hey Jessica! Can we RP your first year Lily with my first year Sophie? Sophie needs some good friends so maybe we can see how they get along? Sophie is shy but also loves books so maybe they can bond over that? :D

Hey Jessica! Can we RP your first year Lily with my first year Sophie? Sophie needs some good friends so maybe we can see how they get along? Sophie is shy but also loves books so maybe they can bond over that? :D

Of course! I can start this one tomorrow :)

If any of your kids need a bully, I have three perfect candidates. Feel free to chose one!

1. Jaime Huberta (5th yr, Slytherin) - who is pretty mouthy, he's not the brightest but he's not an idiot either. He struggles with his spells but once he cast them right, it's powerful. Oh and did I mention that he's a smart ass?

2. Lycus J Howard (6th yr, Slytherin)- although many kids fear him due to his violent and cold nature, he's a lonely soul. He doesn't speak much and he expresses his anger through violent acts.

3. Sybil J Howard (5h yr, Hufflepuff)- Ok... Don't be fooled with this badger, she eats snakes. Out of four siblings, she's the most aggressive and violent. She has an ominous aura and can appear to be quite insane (as in laughing at inappropriate matters/ taking pleasure in shady and peculiar things).

Must they be bullies? Lol fine. I can see Sapphire and Lycus getting into it. Perhaps she catches some of his anger not meant at her and she starts pranking him? It could be interesting, she hasn't had much experience with magical bullies.

Or Sybil could find an easy target in my first year Lily? She'd be terrified of her.

Friends will also work for Lycus.
She can always be Lycus' friend in secret, cz this violent boy actually cries in the bathroom when it gets too much on him.

Friends will also work for Lycus.
She can always be Lycus' friend in secret, cz this violent boy actually cries in the bathroom when it gets too much on him.

Hmm why don't we try the pair and see how it goes?

Sure! Would u like to start/ du want me to?

Would you please? I'm at work and I'm falling a little behind. XD

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back