Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The second candy cane delivery Gabriella had to do today would be more difficult than the first. Rather than a girl close to her age that she already knew, this candy cane was for a boy much older than her that she had never talked to. James Cade was very well-known in the school, though, and it didn't take her long to find him by asking around. She wasn't easily intimidated or shy, but she still had to gather her courage for a moment before walking up to someone so much older. She headed up to the Gryffindor table and tapped his shoulder. "You're James Cade, right? I have a delivery."

It wasn't often that James was alone at the Gryffindor table so it was a rare occasion when he was sat with a rack of toast in front of him making his way through it one slice at a time. Suddenly a blonde girl appeared in front of him, she was young and it wasn't valentines day so she didn't have a rose delivery so what could it be. "Yeah I'm James Cade, what you got for me," He said wiping the crumbles from his hands.

Gabriella's eye fell on the food the boy was consuming and her mouth twitched downward in disapproval. She turned her gaze back to him and handed over the candy cane. "Merry Christmas." She said awkwardly. "Or, early Christmas. I suppose."

Message said:
James,
Keep your hands off my boyfriend.
Love, Lyra

James looked down at the note then back up at the girl hoping she hadn't read it. "Thanks," He said awkwardly. "Merry Christmas to you too," He added before turning his attention back to the note. Lyra would only send such a message if she had reason to think James had ever had his hands on her boyfriend, which was something she wasn't supposed to know about. The fact he had done so while dating her almost seemed irrelevant.

Gabriella frowned slightly. The older boy didn't seem all that pleased with the message, and for the first time Gabriella wished she had read it. But she hadn't, as that would be rude. Awkwardly, she gave him a small smile and nod. "Thank you, enjoy your day." Then she turned and left him, glad to get back to her own day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back