Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
fter the success of delivering roses last year, Geo had signed up to deliver some Candy Canes over Christmas. She loved that she got to talk to new people, and with a handful of the sweets, each with a small note, and she was getting through the students she'd been assigned. Next on the list was someone she knew from her classes, and after breakfast, Geo had her eyes peeled for the boy that she hoped to come across. Just like before, Geo had been very good at not peeping at any of the notes, feeling as though that would have been a violation of the responsibility she had as someone who was delivering. "Hey, Kauri!" she suddenly shouted from the Hufflepuff table, before making her way over to the Gryffindor. "I have something for you" she said, handing over a small white and red candy cane.

Delivering roses had always been one of Kauri's favourite times of year, and he was excited to participate in the candy cane exchange too. He had had what felt like a preposterously small amount of deliveries though, and Kauri knew they would take almost no time, so he had settled down to a quick breakfast before starting out on his list. He was partway through eating when he heard his name called out. Looking up, he gave Geo a quick smile, wondering why she would be calling for him. "Oh!" He said excitedly when she handed over the candy cane. Well, this was a good way to start the day. "Thanks!" He said happily and opened the card, wondering who it could be from.

Geo took a seat beside her classmate as he opened the note, oblivious as always to whether she was intruding on anyone's personal space. "From anyone special?" she teased, nudging him with her elbow. "I received a Candy Cane this year," she began, retelling her own personal experiences to anyone who was listening or forced to listen to the excited third year. "It was from my best friend." she stated matter of factly, giving him a moment to read his note as she leaned across the table to grab a piece of toast that lay untouched from the centre.
Kauri,

I hope this is as sweet as you.

Tristan

Kauri was a little surprised when Geo decided to join him, but he was never one to turn away someone who wanted to hang out. He opened his card, beaming in surprise when he saw who it was from. Of course Tristan would send him such a lovely message. His heart fluttered happily as he closed the card, and only then did Geo's question filter through to his mind. "Oh!" Kauri had never actually said the word out loud before, but it was thrilling to do so. "Yeah. It's from my boyfriend." He grinned nervously, setting the card and candy cane down by his plate for the moment. "He's always so nice." It was a bit difficult to pay attention to conversation now, Kauri's attention drawn to the Hufflepuff table, wondering if Tristan was there. "Oh, cool." He said quickly, not wanting to actually ignore Geo. "I only got this one so far." He added, trying to keep the conversation going despite his distraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back