Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hi y'all!!

I'm sorry if I've been a little slow the past week!! On Monday night I went to the ER because I was in pain and it turns out I had appendicitis so I had to get my appendix removed early Tuesday morning. :lol:

I'm fine!! Just been a little tired and sore so I've been on bed rest this week and haven't had the energy to get online since most of my energy has been spent making sure I get my assignments taken care of for school.

With that being said, I will also be going out of town this weekend for my sorority's regional conference. Truthfully I don't know if I feel up for traveling while I'm recovering, but luckily the conference happens to be about an hour away from my hometown, so after the conference I'm going over to visit my family for a bit, esp. because they were freaked out they couldn't be with me for the surgery etc.

I expect to be back online normally-ish around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week! :)
Just letting y'all know!

omg Abbyy D: that sounds so scary! I'm glad you're okay, but please take it easy and take your time! I hope you recover well and quickly :hug:

Aw no worries Abby!! Take as much time as you need :hug: Good luck with your recovery!

Yeouch! You poor thing. Hope you recover quickly :wub:

Ow! that doesn't sound fun at all! I hope you have a speedy recovery

That sounds so horrible :( Feel better soon and I hope your lil trip goes well okay :hug:

I don't think it is a minor inconvenience. Health comes first. Glad you are recovering now. Take it easy, Abby, and have fun (somehow) on your trip. :wub:

Take care Abby! And get well soon :wub:

Take care Abby! Hope you're feeling better soon :hug:

Glad to hear you're doing fine after surgery! You sound awfully busy. Take care of yourself!

Hi guys!!

My trip & the recovery for my surgery seemed to have set me back a little further with school (and work D: ) than I anticipated so I was focused on trying to catch up this past week!

Nonetheless, I am back and ready to rp again. ^_^

Awwh I'm sorry it set you back, but glad you are back! :wub:

Sucks that it set you back, but glad you are back to RP again!
Just make sure to take care of yourself.

Thanks guys! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back