Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Cyndi had long since decided not to attend the Valentine's dance that was going to be held in the school. She wasn't dating anyone at the moment and thought that it would be wierd to attend a dance that was likely to be full of couples. Rather than sit in her room and do nothing all evening, Cyndi decided to go walk around the school and explore. With her wand tucked into the pocket of her jean capris, Cyndi made her way out of the Gryffindor common room and began to wander the school.

She finally made her way to the third floor and into a dark classroom, muttering "Lumos" as she entered and looked for some sort of light. Finding a few candles around the room, Cyndi lit them all and began to look around the room. Looking around the room in the dim light, Cyndi saw that except for a few chairs, the room was relatively empty except for a few boxes. She came upon the first box, hoping that it held something exciting, but upon opening it saw that it was only full of empty flasks. Another box held nothing inside. The third and final box in the room held a bunch of musty old books.

Sitting on the dusty floor, Cyndi decided to practice the wandless magic that had given her some trouble last term. Concentrating heavily on the empty box, Cyndi willed it to rise off of the ground. She heard it shift on the floor and saw the dust rise up around it, but the box didn't move. A few seconds later, though, it began to shake and then slowly rise into the air.

[Omg. So sorry!! I was like on holiday and you know.. :/]

Romeo had never been so bored in his life, of course sitting on a bench in the Courtyard wasn't exactly his idea of a 'fun time'. But it could of been worse, he could been sitting in a lecture from Professor Binns back at Hogwarts Scotland. He got up from the bench and picked up the book he was reading along with it. He made his way back into the castle, rather reluctantly at that. He began walking back to the Hufflepuff common room when he came across one his classmates. "Oh hey, that's pretty impressive" he smiled at her.

((I just got back this week myself... :) ))

Cyndi turned as she heard a male voice behind her. In that second, her concentration broke and the box dropped back to the floor, raising a cloud of dust in its wake. She realized that it was one of her classmates and his name came easily to her. She smiled at him. "Thanks Romeo" Cyndi said as she stood up from the floor and wiped the dust off of her pants. "I've been working on that for a few weeks" she admitted and then added, "So, how are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back