Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The Blue Lady

This was the week when Jenna enjoyed Sunday thoroughly. It didn't happen very often - usually she had put things off until the last minute, rested all day, she had decided she should leave the common room and go for a walk. However, this week was different. Far more productive. Both weekdays and Saturdays. And thanks to that, on Sunday morning, Jenna woke up with a wide smile on her face.

She had had breakfast in the room, convicting the biscuits she had brought the night before with chunks of chocolate, but she had appeared in the big hall for lunch. After lunch, the girl walked to the fifth floor to see what it looked like. Jenna had thought she could meet her brother because she hadn't really figured out what to do today. Maybe she could have gone down the slider and tried to break in to Nicol Slytherin but she couldn't do it herself. Her brother was always able to land her on the ground, but this time she figured she would be on her own and, honestly, she was happy to be here and eagerly awaited the start of her class. She had reached the fifth floor and looked at one beautiful painting. It was beautiful, light blue, and as far as she had heard her paintings speak, she decided to check it out.

What a beautiful portreit!! She smiling the portreit girl and looked here, mayby later she will be going on coomon room!

Blue had been in a bit of a daze today. She'd meant to work on some of her sewing, but she was mostly staring into space. The students were back again, but soon it would be time for holidays, then more classes, then more holidays again, and maybe the nice kids who'd spoken to her would be gone all over again. She sighed, running her fingers over the stitches. She'd just have to enjoy what she got to see now, she supposed. Blue was startled by a voice in the corridor, turning her head to spot a young girl who appeared to be directly the lovely compliment to her. "Oh! Oh why thank you," Blue said, fussing with her sewing for something to do with her hands. "Is it time for classes already? Are you supposed to be somewhere?" She asked, leaning forward to peer out of the frame. The corridor seemed pretty empty still, and Blue wondered if the girl was lost. Maybe she could give her directions again. She liked helping them out, especially the younger ones who still seemed so excited.

Ur Welcom, what your name? She asked with a smile to blue portrait ans she was curios about here and wanted more about here information. I think not yet, but I get bored in the common room and decided to do a little research on school. I think no, I'm just here alone! Jenna smiled to portrait with a smile. Maybe she would have called Corey, who had met on the fourth floor at the time, who turned out to be lost. Jenna didn't want to distract her and had decided to walk the site to think and maybe look for her brother later.

Blue smiled down at the young girl, happy to have a student to chat to who was so polite. "Oh, I don't really have a name. People call me The Blue Lady. But I suppose you could call me Blue. For short," She said gently. She'd always been quite fond of the nickname "Blue" and was a bit thrilled at the idea of some of the students referring to her so casually. "What's your name?"
Blue listened as the girl mentioned that she was just out exploring and gave a wistful sigh. "How nice it must be to get to wander everywhere. Have you seen anything exciting out today? Sometimes a bird flies past here and I can see it through the window, it's quite lovely." She said, casting a glance out the windows across the hall. She often wish she was a bit braver about exploring herself, but at the same time Blue was content with her portrait and her spot here on the 5th floor.

It could not be said that Blue's answer was somewhat convincing, so Jenna decided not to be overjoyed. The girl really listened to the lovely woman's words and she wanted to be kind to her because Blue deserved it. Nice to meet you Blue! You are realy nice portrait here! Just like when other paintings had met. They were all unusual and with their splendor, but I do not know why Jenna liked this painting more. My name is Jenna Jusantra, i have a brother to who named Thomas Jusantrea. Mayby she was hear about Thomas Jusantrea and he was realy good brother to her and he always look of here all the time. She didn't feel the pain in the paintings at all, but Jenna sympathized with her and would gladly visit her someday if Blue wanted it. Oh!Today I had gone for a walk in the school garden. It's very beautiful there. That realy nice, but can i meet you somdey and get you a company? If you want to? Jenna was very sorry for Blue Laidy and she wanted to visit this lovely painting and make her company so she wouldn't be so lonely.

Blue smiled as the young girl introduced herself. It was quick nice to get a chance to speak with one of the students again, and one so polite too. "It's lovely to meet you, Miss Jenna," She said, offering Jenna a little bow. "It must be nice to have family so close at school, are you two much alike?" If she was being honest, Blue often felt the faces of some of the students could blur together over the years, often finding one student she thought she knew turned out to be a younger sibling several years after their brother or sister had graduated. It could be so hard to keep track sometimes, so she did her best.
Blue smiled, a little sadly, when Jenna talked about walking in the gardens. Blue had never really gotten to see things like that, but she'd heard about how pretty things outside could be. Most of her life had been spent in and out of storage, so she was grateful for any view she had now. "That sounds lovely, were there many plants and trees to see? I think sometimes I can hear the trees outside on windy days,"
It was truly touching when Jenna offered to come visit her. "Oh yes, that would be lovely, stop by any time!"

It was amazing how fast the conversation started on a positive note! Jenna widened her eyes as she listened to the lovely painting. Me to! Jenna smiled to the poirtrait, she was thinking about here and know she has somtimes here lonely. Yes, he is my twin brother. He is realy good brother, when i was a past so hurd, he will be with and helped me forgot. Jenna remember auto crush whit her mom and remember how brother to trying to help heir, but somtimes she was realy sad again to rember this.

Jenna listened to the painting and felt compassion, she was sad that she couldn't help her and she would have volunteered to help her get out, but unfortunately that was not possible. You can see the shcool garden, there is so much nice flowers. I could pick one for you and bring it to you if you wanted. Jenna smiled to portroit and hoping that would be nice to here. Thanky, so much! Jenna smiled to here and looked to windof.

Blue smiled warmly when Jenna spoke more about her brother. It was good to see some students had family so close to care for them. "I'm glad you're able to look out for each other, that's an important thing when you're so young,"

Blue sighed when Jenna brought up the garden again. She did enjoy the soft blues of the sky out her window, but she could only imagine how wonderful the garden was. Her heart clenched when Jenna offered to bring her a flower. "Oh that would be very sweet of you, but I wouldn't want its poor life to be cut short just for me. Just promise you'll enjoy some more time there for me. Maybe you can tell me about it next time you visit instead." Blue said hopefully. It wasn't completely usual for students, especially new ones to stop and chat sometimes, but it was rarely for long, and they often stopped returning before too long. Blue hoped maybe Jenna would come back once or twice, she seemed a sweet girl.

She smiled friendly At least the blue lady spoke the truth and Jenna agreed with her procession. The conversation was really nice and for the first time Jenna felt that the blue lady really understands her better than anyone else.

Jenna felt relieved that the blue lady was glad of her idea of bringing her a flower, but in a way, what she said made sense. I promis! Jenna promised, and she knew for sure that she would never break her name and she would be sorry for that lovely painting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back