Midnight Confessions

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had stuck a note to Andy that was sopped to pop up when Andy got close to her commonroom. She hoped that Andy would come soon though it was close to midnight and she had said to meed her hear at midnight. It was also pretty stupid of her to think that everyone had trouble sleeping she realized but then again... This was her train of thought thought out the entire time she had been here because this was her first time being out after dark. She even brought a black sheet to hide in the shadows with if there was the possablity of getting cought. She knew it wouldn't work but it was worth a try.

"Z" Andy whispered coming slowly up the steps, "Are you here? Zuka?" she called again. She had gotten a really strange pop up message on the 7th floor and at first thought it was a joke. She hoped it wasn't.
She walked up to the top of the North Tower, it was so dark.
"Z!" she whispered again.

Zazuka sighed. "Braking school rules is taking a tole on me but I'm fine. Thank goodness your here!" She said in harsh whisper. She had bitten her tumbnail to the core she was so nervece but she had to ask Andy what was going on.

"Thought it be better you know privet and an almost absolut garentee that not one will intrupt. Though I can't do anything if a teacher shows up." Zazuka said with a sigh. "Anyway I wanted to ask you why you got down all of sudden the other day around the lake. And it is offically the other day." She said showing Andy the glow in the dark watch. It was 12:01.

"Oh Z!" Andromeda smiled and hugged her friend, "thank you for caring enough about me to organise this!"
she stood back and took something from her robes, it was the doll that Zuka had given her before.
"I'm not going to be needing her anymore. I have to grow up now! No more dolls. No more silly games. No more... I had to break up with Blane. I was still upset by it when I walked into the two of you."

she sighed.

Zazuka gasped. She had been missing quite alot of sleep because the nightmares had returned but she did want to seem like and awful person. "I don't know a bout the growing up right now thing but are you sure you want to give Molly back? And what happened, I thought you two where going on so well?" She asked biting her lip.

"My uncle Patrick happened. He said I'm too young to be dating! And I do agree with him. I'm not having any more to do with boys until I'm alot older!" Andromeda pulled herself up to her full height, she was 4'7" so not very tall. But it gave her a little confidence anyway.

Zazuka thought about this while tucking Molly in the blanket she had brought. "Well technecly if you never go out then your not really dateing meaning you can still like him without really calling him your boyfriend, sort of a resevation kind of thing. Then again I could be being alittle too analitcal about this kind of thing." She said while looking up at Andy. Zazuka took a seat on a window still then looked up at the night sky.

"I do like him Z, but I can't seem to concentrate on anything lately. I really need to knuckle down to some proper studying. I don't want to reach exams and have it all last minute", Andy bit her lip and went to the window sill to Zuka, she leaned against it instead of sitting down.
"I really just want to get on with my school work and clubs and flying. There's going to be so much going on anyway, a boyfriend just isn't the option."

Zazuka looked at her with an arched eyebrow. "Well there is that there's time for everything and everything in it's own time so hey... Anyway I was really worryed about you. Is there anything else bothering you?" She asked while pushing up her glasses. She had to make it a point to find a shrinking spell or a place that sells glasses so she could get smaller ones.

"What hasn't been bothering me lately?" Andromeda sighed, "My arguing all the time with Brian I guess. My being caught flying at night. My uncle being here. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love him to bits but I feel as if I can't do anything now and he'll be on my case!"

"And your not one to sneak about. Well maybe having your uncle here won't be such a bad thing. You know keep you in line or make you want to rebel even more. Anyway I have noticed that you and Brian don't get along to well and what where you doing flying at night?" Zazuka asked. This was her first time being of Ravenclaw house at night and it would really have to be an emergency to make her do something like this again.

"Ah take no notice of us Z, he's like the annoying brother I never had. Sometimes I think we're just too alike and that's why we rub eachother up the wrong way!" she shook her head, "But we've made up and I'm sorry if our arguing bothers you. I was flying at night... because I couldn't fly during the day! and I wanted too badly!"

"Or never wanted. I does bother me but hey I don't think it would get any better an aguing is a way of showing someone you care too." Zazuka said thinking slightly. "Sorry you got in troble for it though and why do you think we can't fly exsept for quddich players. I mean I think the quidditch pitch should be public accses exsept for team practice." She said finally.

"No, they wanted 1st yrs to have a few lessons here themselves before going off flying!" she smiled, "It's getting pretty cold up here, should we start heading back before we get caught?"

[[edited my post in the great hall so your name will still show up]]

Zazuka nodded. "It's neary 1:00 anyway. I hope Ms. Stark isn't up on potrol or I'm sunk." She said then gathered up her black blanket. "Want me to walk you to your house entrence?" She asked Andy

"Z I'm about two floors up from yours. I'll walk you to yours!" Andy laughed shaking her head and putting her arm around her friend, "just mind Molly incase I ever need her again! And Z...thank you!"

Zazuka nodded. "Molly is always there you need her and so am I. Now let's just hope Ms. Stark is not anywhere." She said as she looked towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back