Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
Red for @Mervyn Strangewayes

Of the roses in Lysander's basket, only one he had to deliver was red, and Lysander had been excited to deliver it. He knew Mervyn, and even though he thought he was a terrible babysitter who wouldn't let him and Wendall have any fun, he had a funny way of talking that Sander couldn't help but like. He found the older boy during lunch and took a seat beside him, twirling the red rose between his fingers. "Hey Mervyn, look what I've got for you." He said in a teasing, sing-song voice. He poked the rose against the boy's cheek with an obnoxious smooching noise. "Someone's in looove with you."

Mervyn narrowed his eyes, leaning away from the rose that had just interrupted his triple-decker ham sandwich. After he realised what was going on, he put the sandwich down, pinched Lysander's cheek and said, "I applaud your bravery, but you're a bit young for me." He released Lysander's cheek with a little slap for good measure. "'Go on, oo's it from, then?" Jokes aside, he was incredibly curious to know who'd sent him a red rose.

Lysander chuckled and rubbed at his cheek. "Okay, okay. Here!" He said, rifling through his notes. "You'll have to tell me! There's no name." He admitted, sliding over the piece of paper that came with his specific red rose. He propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin in his palms, grinning expectantly at Mervyn. "Any guesses?" He asked, just as eager to find out who he thought it was from.
Guess who

Users who are viewing this thread

Back