Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Now it was time for lunch, Maddy went back into the Great Hall, and decided to stop off on the way to Gryffindor table for her next rose delivery. It wasn't boring to go to the tables if you were going to go that way anyway; then it was simply taking advantage of an opportunity. This recipient was definitely in William's year, Maddy remembered him mentioning her. Maybe she could make a friend today. "Alice Holland!" she called out. Might she, perhaps, be related to the flying professor? Or, Maddy remembered belatedly, the Gryffindor prefect? There seemed to be an awful lot of Hollands about, surely that couldn't be a coincidence. And a surprising amount of people in Maddy's year were related to teachers, so she was entirely prepared to believe it was the same in other years. "Alice! A rose for you!"

Alice's day was full of rose deliveries, though she had received a few as well. With her flower crown proudly on her head, Alice sat at the Hufflepuff table to eat something in between her deliveries. Alice was listening happily to some other people chat when she suddenly heard her name. She looked up, then waved and got to her feet. "Hi! I'm Alice!" She called to the younger girl.

Maddy bounced over to where the girl was sitting, smiling to see her flower crown, and the basket of roses at her feet. "Hi Alice! Are you delivering too? I love your flower crown!" Now Maddy thought about it, that was a sensible idea. It hadn't occurred to her to wear anything to mark herself as a rose deliverer. "Here you go!" She handed Alice her yellow rose and its note.

You’re a good friend, thanks for being nice to me.

Vader

Alice nodded as the girl asked if she was delivering as well, and she grinned. "Thank you! What's your name?" She asked, curious to know this girl. She looked a little younger than her, so she assumed she was a first year. "Thanks!" She said, taking the rose from the girl. She opened the note and smiled happily at the note Vader had written for her. She had sent him a rose as well, but it was nice to know he had thought of her too.

This was the first person she'd delivered to to ask her name - but then, many of the people Maddy had gotten she already knew. Anyway, it was nice, and she grinned at the girl, happy to start a conversation. "I'm Maddy. Maddy Kaimarama," she added, realising this was her opportunity to ask. "I think you know my brother William?" It had been a disappointment to Maddy that she couldn't seem to make her and Wills' groups of friends merge like she'd thought they would, but maybe she could make a start today. She grinned at Alice's reaction to the rose; seeing them making people happy was definitely the best part of this.

Alice smiled as the girl introduced herself. She considered adding her last name to her own introduction as the girl did so, but then decided not to because she didn't really want any questions about her mother. She faltered for a moment as the girl asked about a boy named William, then realized who she meant and nodded. "Oh! Yes, there's a boy in my year named William? I think? I didn't know his last name, though." She said with an apologetic smile. "He's in Slytherin right? I share History of Magic with him." She said. She didn't really know the boy, but maybe she should change that if he had such a cool sister. Perhaps he was cool as well! "You're a first year, then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back