Meeting - Room of Requirement

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Having sent notes to Liz and Estrella, Sophia walked up to the Seventh Floor and passed by a certain spot on the wall three times, thinking to herself as she did so. A door appeared, which Sophia walked through to reveal a comfortable looking room with a fireplace, couches, and shelves filled with books.

Sophia closed the door behind her and walked to a shelf. She picked up a book and sat down on a couch, crossing her left leg over her right and opened the book. Sophia was confident that Estrella and Liz would be able to get into the room, and decided to read until they arrived.

Estrella found the Room of Requirement with no problem, entering it to see Sophia, curled up on a couch and reading a book. Her mood was not great, as she had just been through the fight with Bellatrix, her muscles aching all over. She inspected her arm as she sat down in a comfortable Lazy Boy Recliner, tracing the scar that was still there from Diffindo. "Hey, Sophia," she said quietly, not much of a conversationalist.

At hearing Estrella's voice, Sophia looked up to her, closing her book and setting it on a nearby end table. "Greetings Estrella."

In looking more closely, Sophia noticed that Estrella was not looking very good, and she had a massive scar on her arm. "Are you all right?" she asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

"Yeah," Estrella replied quietly, "Except I got in a fight with Bellatrix. Needless to say, she would have probably put me in St. Mungo's if Courtney and Zoe Hope hadn't intervened." She looked up at Sophia with a weak smile. "I was dumb enough to let her get a hold of my wand..."

Sophia sighed, wondering how they would survive against Death Eaters if they could not even outwit Bellatrix, but not voicing her fear.

"I very much hope that Bellatrix is the worst of our worries right now. Estrella, Professor King may not believe it, but I am certain that what Liz and I saw and experience was real. I need to know what is going on." Sophia looked at Estrella pleadingly with worry in her golden eyes.

"That's the thing," Estrella groaned, "I don't even know. Those nutters seriously believe in some prophecy, but they were too stupid to inform us on what this was." Her expression darkened. "They might have if we had been kept there longer, but we escaped when we could escape. I didn't want to spend my whole school year chumming around with death eaters, you know?"

"Yes, I can imagine it would not be very pleasant. I suppose they are going to attempt to regain capture?"

"I haven't heard anything from any of them, besides from my uncle, who Lucius is attempting to be friends with. I sent a book to Carlisle to explain just how Lucius Malfoy really is." Estrella lowered her gaze. "Besides that whole shebang, the only other sign of Death Eater activity I have seen is Bellatrix. She has the mark. That's what made me fly off the handle in the first place." She shrugged. "I probably shouldn't have, but what's happened has happened."

"Bellatrix has the Dark Mark?!" Sophia said, quite surprised. It was very odd for her to be wearing her emotions on her sleeve like this, but she felt comfortable around Estrella for reasons unbeknownst to her. "I always knew she agreed with the ideals and such, but I did not think she was quite old enough, or worthy."

"I didn't either," Estrella replied, her expression dark. She was quite surprised that Sophia, who normally shut herself away from everyone else, was being so open around her. However, she felt the same way, oddly enough.

"I was just sitting at the Rosebush, and she came up to me and starting dropping hints about my father. I lied to her at first, telling her that he was dead, but she really did know. And then, to prove that she wasn't lying, she showed me the Dark Mark." Estrella's eyes flickered in anger. "And I guess, that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I attacked her at first, and then, when she wouldn't shut up, I used Langlock." Her expression was strained. "Normally, I wouldn't do that to anyone, especially if they didn't have a wand."

Am I more like a death eater than I thought? she mused with dread, a bad feeling embedded in her stomach.

"Bellatrix is quite unbearable," Sophia said with an angry tone. "She even speaks badly to Professor Manteia, the Slytherin Head of House. Had I been in your situation, I most likely would have done the same.

"Or I could have lit her hair on fire." There was a sort of sadistic jesting tone to her voice.

Estrella laughed quietly, looking sideways at Sophia. "I wonder if I could have blown her up?" She never would have done it, but it was funny to think about at the moment.

Sophia had to let out a laugh at the thought of Bellatrix being blown up. "It would be so nice to be rid of her. I cannot believe that she is still here after all that she has done."

Sophia stopped laughing and her tone changed considerably after a few moment, her eyes drifting to look at nothing in particular. "They're cruel, aren't they? Far worse than Bellatrix."

"I agree," Estrella replied, her eyes misted. "I haven't been having dreams anymore, but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen, and soon."

After a soft sigh, Sophia said a bit more happily, "well at least I have my mother. Perhaps she can take Liz, you, and me and hide us away somewhere. I wonder how long my father has been hiding what he is? I wonder if my mother knows?" Sophia was not really expecting answers, rather just thinking aloud.

Estrella's expression was skeptical, biting her lip. "Are you sure that you're mom isn't one too, Sophia? I'm not trying to be negative but, you'd have to consider all of the possibilities here."

Sophia turned her gaze on Estrella, frowning slightly. She had of course thought about it, but had come to her conclusion. "My mother may not be the most affectionate woman, but she is not evil. And if she is a Death Eater, why was she missing from the meeting?"

Estrella shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I don't really know anything; I'm just trying to gain some insight into this situation. We're running in circles here.."

((Am I right to suppose that our meeting was ended since we got stolen away? haha))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back