Meeting Naomi!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down the streets of Hogesmead and looked around. She saw many shoppes and a cafe. Caysi looked around for Naomi, and didn't see her yet and she decided to wait there for her.

Naomi sprinted up the street to meet Caysi in Hogsmeade. She spotted her a couple of feet ahead of her. "Hey Caysi" she yelled as she neared closer.

Caysi smiled as she turned around and saw Naomi. " Hey!". she called out her. " What's up?".

Naomi finally reached her friend. She was alittle out of breath. "Nothing much. I have to go to work after this. But its Honeydukes! Who would complain about being around candy all day!" she said with a laugh. "How are you?"

She laughed. " I'm good how's about you?". she looked around at the shops and then back and Naomi.

"I am fine." said as she looked around as well. "How is quiddicth coming along?"

Caysi sunk her head low and said " We had to forfiet because there weren't enough players". " Would you like a spot on the team?".

"Me?" Naomi was shocked. She had nearly failed flying classes and had no idea what quidditch was even about. "Uh...I would love to but I am kind of horrible at flying..." she said growing more embrassed by the moment. She wanted to help but she thought that she would be more of harm than a help. "I would need lots and LOTS of practice."

" I can practice with you". she offered. Caysi smiled to see if Naomi would say yes.

"Alright..." she said. "So...about quidditch...what exactly is it? I mean I know its a sport with brooms. And there are hoops and balls involved." she said with a confused look on her face.

Caysi nodded and said " It's hard to explain, but if I practice with you it will be much easier, there are Chasers and they chase the Quaffle and get it into the hoops. And the beater's they hit the bludger to get it away from the players. And the seeker goes after the snitch and if they catch it, they win the game. The keeper protects the hoops from the Quaffle". Caysi said hoping that Naomi got all of this.

"So...it is kind of like muggle soccer execpt with brooms." Naomi said nodding. "Well I guess I'll need a broom. What positions do you need? Will I need supplies for them?" Naomi asked rather quickly. She was still extremely nervous but was starting to get excited.

Caysi smiled and said " I need a chaser, would you like that spot?". " You will need a broom and Qudditch gear wich you can get at the Quality Quidditch Supplies.".

"Sure!" Naomi said smiling. "Do you want to come with me and buy them now?"

"I am a Hufflepuff! I am not afraid of hardwork!" she said with a laugh.

((I'll start it the next topic :) ))

"Yeah...but mostly muggle sports. I played volleyball and basketball back home." she said. "Are you familiar with many muggle sports?"

Caysi nodded and said " I played Tennis, hockey, swimming, figure skating, basket-ball and volley-ball at home". " I'm quite a tom boy".

"There's nothing wrong with that. I am glad that I about to become more active." she said as she patted her stomach.

"Thanks" she said laughing. "I am almost caught up with my class work!" she said as she did a happy dance.

Caysi smiled " I'm all caught up!". she decided to change the subject and said " Quidditch gives you muscle, other wise I'd be a porky". she pointed to her stomach.

"I could use some muscle. My upper body strength is non-existant." she said with a laugh. "I can't wait to start practicing. Who else is on the team?"

Caysi laughed and said " Rhyspa is on, Maddiie is, I am, Katheryn Kingsley and many more people".she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back