Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andy today was thinking finished friendship with Ajax. She was thinking about that and mayby that was a good think to do. Becouse her friendship was change and Andy wanted forgot about this and Andy with Ajax so small spend time together. She walked the first floor corridor and thinking about that idea. Today she needed lot of things to think.

Adorah was trying to find her favorite notebook. Ever since her bag broke, she had been losing things, even though Aisa had fixed it with magic. The Gryffindor was probably right that she needed a new bag. As she made her way along the rather empty corridor, she saw a student walking. "Excuse me," she said, hoping to stop the girl, "have you seen a journal or notebook laying around. It has a green cover." It had a lot of her notes for Divination in it so she was worried about all the extra work she'd have to do if it got lost forever.

Andy was thinking today what she needed do and some strange girl stoped her. "That's alright!" She smiled to the girl and she didn't know if she was from Hufflepuff house, mayby was from Ravenclaw? Andy didn't know so much abput her but face looked familiar for clases. "I think i see some journal over there. Come with me, i show you!" Andy say stranger girl.

Adorah was surprised that the girl had actually seen a journal nearby. This was one of the last places she had looked, and she was about to give up. "Thank you," she said to the girl as she followed her down the hallway. "What's your name?"

Andy walked and finaly found that jornal what girl looking four. She take the jornal and gave her. "I think, that is the right one!" Andy gavr her jornal. "Ur welcome!" Andy smiled to hear and she was happy nelp hear find the jornal and then she asked her name. " Andrea and yours?" Hufflepuff girl asked the Ravenclaw girl.

Adorah smiled at Andrea. "I'm Adorah," she said as the girl led her to a weird spot in the hall that she was surprised her journal had ended up in. However, Adorah was so thankful when the girl handed her a green journal. She opened it up, and it was indeed her's. Placing it in her purse, she turned to Andrea and sighed. "Thank you so much! It has all my class notes in it, and I would have been lost without it."

Andre smiled to girl when she say her name. "Nice to meet you Adorah! Where are you from?" She asked the girl and wanted a little more know to hear and she seems interesting person. "Ur welcom! I'm glad i can help you!" Hufflepuff girl smiled and she was realy happy today make a good work.

Adorah shrugged and wasn't sure how to answer Andrea's question. She was never sure how to answer it. "Well, we live in New Zealand now, but I know I was born in Germany. What about you?" she asked, hoping to turn the questioning back on the girl. "What house are you in, by the way? I'm not sure that I've seen you around?" She knew she had a tendency to hide from people, but she was really trying to make an effort this year to have more friends.

Andy listened other girl answered and she was realy interesting."So cool! You.are lucky person live born in Germany. How was there? I hear there nature is realy beutiful. I was born Tasmania and city is Dolerine!" She smiled Adorah and remember her houme Tasmania and she missed with Ryan sunrise waching and mayby she needed start write him a letter. "I'm Hufflepuff house and you are from Ravenclaw house?" Andy asked the girl.

Adorah hesistated when the girl asked her about Germany. She spent a lot of her short life there, but she also had supressed most of her memories due to the incident and her parents' disapproval. "Yeah, it is really beautiful there," she murmured. "It's great, but I haven't been there in a long time so I don't remember much," she said, trying to shut the conversation down. She was surprised when Andrea mentioned being born in Tasmania but quickly remembered that it wasn't as far away as she thought. "That's neat! And yes, I am in Ravenclaw, how did you know?" she asked with a laugh. Maybe it was her quiet nature. "I have a couple friends in Hufflepuff like Samantha and Elliot, but maybe you don't know them." She realized that she didn't know everyone in Ravenclaw and felt bad for assuming Andrea would know all the Hufflepuffs.

At least there was a bigger breeze, the air changed and it was easier to breathe. Andrea took a long time to find a topic of conversation that was neutral, appropriate, and finally she found it. Something ? But how much about Germania and the conversation at least was successful. They could discuss the latest fashion, or the fact that Andrea was thinking of cutting her hair again, which others considered to be a very bad style.'' That's okey! I wanted go later look Germania, when i grow up!'' She smiled ravenclaw girl. ''I'm realy good remember people faces at shcool'' Andrea ansnwered to hear and she was so proud with her self. ''You are lucky when you have lot of friends. And i know only Samantha. I always hard try make some find new friends. But i have one friend from Raveclaw house. She name Arihi Kuresa'' She didn't wanna tell about Ajaccio becouse she still get hard and mad feelings about him.

Adorah nodded when the girl suggested that having a lot of friends was a good thing. "It definitely is, but it can also be exhausting." She had never heard of the girl Andrea mentioned but found it an interesting name. "I don't know her, but year are you in, first?" She figured the girl wasn't in her year or she would recognize her from classes. "My sister Juniper is in the second year. We look nothing alike, but you might have seen her around."

Andy smiled to hear. "No, i'm second year!" Andy told hear and asked. "How about you?" She smiled to hear. "Yes, i seen Juniper the leasons" Andy smiled and she didn't know that was hear sister.

Last edited:
Adorah nodded when Andrea said she was a second year. That made sense. For some reason, Adorah was more familiar with older students, but she figured that would change the older in years she became in school. "I'm only in my third year, so a year ahead of you," she said with a smile. When Andrea mentioned she had seen Juniper in classes, Adorah gave a small shrug and nodded. "Yeah, I'm surprised she even goes to class, honestly. Hopefully she's nice to you." She knew her sister wasn't the most pleasant individual, but she hoped that she could at least be cooperative with her peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back