Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Theia wasn’t dreading the ball completely. She wasn’t wishing she never signed up for being paired with a blind date, nor did she feel uncomfortable wearing a dress and make up, and slight heels for the first time. In fact as she and Delilah got ready together and Theia first saw her reflection in the mirror, her hair curled and styled and with a small amount of eye shadow and mascara on her eyes, as well as wearing a dress that was long and fancy and grown up, but not too over the top, she thought she quite liked how she looked. She felt like a girl and like herself, rather than like a mess of a person who was too busy worrying about her family to even brush her hair most mornings. But at the same time, there was a pit of dread in her stomach, dread of what it all meant to like dressing up, of the fact she was going on her first date with a boy she barely knew. Dread of trying knew things and not knowing what would happen, and dancing with a boy, and of course the possibility of stepping on his toes as they danced more than anything.​
Theia hoped Issac wouldn’t want to dance for too long, or at all really, but she also felt a pressure and the expectation to dance given the fact she had attended the dance lessons. Really she wanted to follow her usual habit of drinking punch and standing on the side lines of the ball rather than participating in the festivities fully. But she also knew she had to stay out of her comfort zone and spend the ball with another person and considering their expectations of the night as well. Theia tried not to feel too nervous and focus on the dread she did feel as she arrived at the entrance hall, looking around for her date and hoping he would be nearby.​

Issac wasn't sure if he had regretted signing up for a blind date or not. He hadn't really experienced the Yule Ball before, so this had been an interesting way for his first time at the Yule Ball. He had asked his sister what the Yule Ball was like, but his sister didn't really give him an explanation, which made him slightly annoyed, as he wasn't sure what he was going to expect going to the Yule Ball. Issac was nervous though. He wasn't much of a dancer and was thinking that maybe he should've joined the dance lessons. Issac was overall a bad dancer and he felt bad that if the girl he was going to the ball with wanted to dance because he knew for sure that he would mess it up the moment they started dancing.

Issac slowly and nervously made his way to the hall, hands slightly sweating from the nervousness of his supposed date. When he arrived at the entrance hall, he realised that he was nervous and awkward more than ever. His usual confidence had turned into an awkward version of himself. He tapped to a girl nearby. "Would you happen to know where I could find Theia Carnahan?" Issac asked shyly yet awkwardly

Theia almost jumped when someone spoke to her, but she soon composed herself and crossed her arms at the boy’s question, looking him up and down and gathering he was Issac Jacobs. Theia had tried to look Issac up in the school yearbook and had to admit it bothered her he did not recognize her, but she supposed not everyone would have had the same idea, and in being dressed up she probably looked different to her yearbook pictures anyway. “I’m Theia Carnahan.” She responded, trying not to seem as much like her usual blunt and antisocial self. She knew she needed to try and get along with Issac, and wished she knew how to talk to people she didn’t know well, or talk to anyone really. “I’ve never dressed up or been on a date before.” Theia then admitted, as she uncrossed her arms in an effort to seem more friendly, but really, she felt awkward and unsure more than anything and she was certain it showed. “What should we do?” She asked Issac and shrugged, hoping he wouldn't suggest that they dance together.​

Issac smiles with relief as he finds his blind date, thankfully he didn't have to go around the whole Great Hall to find her, he had felt that it would've been too much work. "Nice to meet you Theia," Issac says with a small awkward smile. Issac had felt awkward being here actually. He had never been on a date before let alone, a blind date. He listens as she starts to speak. "That's okay. I haven't been on a date or dressed up before either" Issac says with a small smile and a shrug. He looks around, thinking of what they could do, his eyes trying to avoid the dance floor. "Would you like to get some food or a drink? I wouldn't suggest dancing, because I'm not a good dancer" Issac says with a small chuckle, as he rubs the back of his neck with a little embarrasment. He had hoped that the girl didn't want to mention about dancing because he was a horrible dancer and would most likely step on her toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back