Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus didn't care about Bella right now, but he was a little lonely now. Seamus had never minded being alone at these events, but seeing all the couples in the room, with all the pink Valentine's Day stuff, it was easy to not feel a little bitter about being alone. He was sure he could've found someone to ask to the dance, there had to be some people willing to go with him. Someone had to find him charming, he just hadn't tried. It didn't matter, he was at the dance now, and he could handle being alone. He could do it, he just grabbed some snacks and sat down. He'd waste a little more time, and then he'd just go.

Van feeled tonight a little shy becouse she was feeling weird wearing dress and she held a writing book and a pen to write a song about her dream she had dreamed of. Van entered the dance a little shyly with a gentle and pleasant smell of mild mayflower. She sit next to boy and opened her note book and there was song about neverland. She was Alaska kid and her dream was big and she wanted later be a singer when she end shcool.

Seamus was sitting alone for a little while before someone sat down next to him. He glanced at her for a second and then glanced at the people dancing. He noted that the girl sitting next to him was writing, she wasn't paying attention to what was happening but was writing. "What are you doing?" he asked. Curious as to what she was doing.

Someone really started a conversation with her. She was surprised that someone was talking to hee. She raised her eyes shyly and looked embarrassed in front of him. "Well, i got this dream today and i need let it go and i started write a song." She told him about her song and showef him about Neverland song.

Song writed

Seamus frowned a little at her words, why would she bother writing it here, of all places. "So you've come to the ball?" he asked with a questioning tone. He couldn't understand the appeal of this place at the best of times, but to come and then just sit about writing.

"Yeah, i know. It's stupid". Van was thinking loud about this. "I don't wanted sit coomon room and feel alone why anothers is dating. So not fair" She told him her thought.

Seamus shrugged but didn't say it was wrong. He didn't not think it was stupid but he wouldn't say that. He agreed to an extent that he also didn't want to say. "I'm Seamus," he introduced holding out his hand to her to introduce himself to her.​

"I am Yvonne Durran" She was thinking and hoped she won't get her accent and she was from Alaska and there was lot of people from every world and she was so excited be here and learn.

Seamus nodded at her name. it wasn't one that was familiar to him. She wasn't a slytherin and wasn't in his year. "What house are you in? You're not slytherin or in fourth year," he replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back