Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis spotted @Leda Layton and quickly approached the girl before the Slytherin could leave the table. "Leda? Leda, hi. I've got a rose delivery for you." She held the rose to the Head Girl.

Leda has managed to avoid Alexis for the most part since the last SDA and WPC event, and just seeing the girl again she could feel her patience flying away. The blonde looked down to the rose in the Ravenclaws hand, “This better not be a joke,” she warned.

Alexis tried her best to be nice. "It is not a joke. At least not from me." she replied. Remembering their last encounter, she added. "And I'm sorry about the last time." She did not want to leave Hogwarts with unresolved conflicts between her classmates.

Leda eyed Alexis up, still not entirely trusting her. Of course the Ravenclaw had very little to trust Leda too, and there had always been a feud between the girls. "Well go on then," she said, waiting for her rose and crossing her arms over her chest. Alexis being nice to her didn't seem quite right, and she wasn't about to let her guard down regardless of whether she had a rose for her.

Alexis just smiled despite the unfriendly treatment the Head Girl gave her. She shuffled through the basket for the rose and its note before handing it to the Slytherin. "Hope this brightens your day.", she said.

Hey Leda. This may be weird. But I didn’t realise what you have had to deal with this year. I know we haven’t gotten on well in the past. But if you want someone to talk to let me know. W.

Note: this friendship ends the second we step on a quidditch pitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back