Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a game show host so I'm always happy to have the chance to host games on here. This year, we are going to be trying a new game for HNZ though it's based on a pretty old television program. So, welcome toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
MATCH GAME: HNZ edition!!!

If you've played Cards Against Humanity at all, the game won't be too unfamiliar. And yes, I've altered some of the rules of the game (if you're familiar with it) to make it fit to posting on a site.

The way the game works: The host [ME! ] will post a statement with an intentional blank answered by one of our celebrity panelists (ok, they aren't celebrities, but they are our wonderful site staff ^_^ ). Your job is to try to match their answer. If you match our panelists answers, you get a point. The person with the most points at the end wins! No, there won't be a prize for this game, but you'll get bragging rights and that's pretty awesome too! :party: :p
Rules: Unlike Cards Against Humanity, because we're playing on HNZ, you've got to keep your answers PG-13. Sorry not sorry! :p And you can only play as you, so you can't log into your different accounts to try and give a different answer. And site staff can play as well so long as they don't participate in the questions they were asked because that wouldn't be fair.

When I post the statement, I'll identify which panelist's answers you're attempting to match just to make things a little easier for you. You'll then have about 1 day/24 hours to jump in with your answer before I reveal their answer. If your answer matches, you'll get a point. If it doesn't, try again!

If this works out and you all enjoy it, we'll look at playing again next year, maybe in teams or solo or some hybrid of the two, and working out a prize! ^_^

Here's statement #1. You're trying to match Maia.

The part veela turned to the werewolf, "I'm not kissing you, you have __________________"

"I'm not kissing you, you have rabies" :r

No hair!

A face that reminds me of Alicastell

These were great! =))

But unfortunately no right answers! Maia replied:
The part veela turned to the werewolf, "I'm not kissing you, you have a tendency to bite."

Next one! You're trying to match Kaitlyn.

You know you’re at a really wild wizarding party when you see a _______ in every room

When you see a Zhefarovich in every room :r

You know you’re at a really wild wizarding party when you see a murder in every room

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
These were great! =))

But unfortunately no right answers! Maia replied:
The part veela turned to the werewolf, "I'm not kissing you, you have a tendency to bite."

that is great. =))

You know you're at a really wild wizarding party when you see a floating tray of butterbeer in every room

Kaitlyn's reply: You know you’re at a really wild wizarding party when you see a wizard trying to twerk like the 2010s in every room
For this statement, you're trying to match Donna.

"Headmistress" Heath James, the janitor said, "I was just cleaning the antiquated bathroom and you won't believe what I saw in there. On one of the stalls there was a picture of a ______"

There was clearly a picture of a duck.

There was a picture of a cat!

there was a picture of a professor in an inappropriate position.

On one of the stalls there was a picture of another first year with stubble

And we have a match! :party:

Donna said- "Headmistress" Heath James, the janitor said, "I was just cleaning the antiquated bathroom and you won't believe what I saw in there. On one of the stalls there was a picture of a duck"

This time, you're trying to match Emzies.

Brightstone Village has fallen on hard times. They just opened a _____.

Pay day loan centre.
:cry:

Sibling Reunion Service

Brightstone Village has fallen on hard times. They just opened a Scitorari enrolment center.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
And we have a match! :party:

Donna said- "Headmistress" Heath James, the janitor said, "I was just cleaning the antiquated bathroom and you won't believe what I saw in there. On one of the stalls there was a picture of a duck"
yay :donna:

Brightstone Village has fallen on hard times. They just opened a dominos pizza store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back