Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose, open after Cyzarine

Alice's final rose was for a girl she knew, Cyarine Haden. The girl was in the year below Alice, but they had spoken before. They were also both in Heta Omega, and Alice had learned at the recent meeting that Cyzarine would take over the club next year. She caught the Gryffindor in the courtyard, running up to her with a grin. "Hi Cyzarine!" She called. "I have a rose for you!"

Cyzarine had taken a break from all of the rose giving festivities becase she was dsure if there was such a thing as an overdose of love she'd have it. But it seemed even out here she had it. The gryffindor looked towards..Alice..and smiled widely, "Oh really?" she giggled lightly, "So exciting!" she said, knowing that others might be less enthusiastic but Cyzarine loved receiving flowers and she loved giving them, she just loved spreading the love and joy.

Alice grinned at the younger girl, glad to have caught up with her. "Yes, really!" She said, happy to see the Gryffindor shared her feelings on the matter. "Here you go!" She handed her the yellow rose happily.

Here's a thank you for the bracelet

Love, Blake

Cyzarine took the rose and opened the note smiling brightly at the words on the note. She hadn't sent anything to Blake and she felt bad for not doing so, but it was nice of her to do it. "Awww," she couldn't help but say, "Thanks for delivering this Alice! Hows it been going? You must be so busy," cyzarine said.

Alice smiled at Cyzarine, nodding. "No problem, it's a lot of fun." She admitted. "Thank you for delivering, too. We couldn't do it without you guys." She said brightly. "Oh and congratulations with Heta Omega! You're going to do amazing." She added. "It's going well, I think. So far, so good."

Cyzarine shook her head, "I love it. It's just so lovely to spread love," she lightly giggled. She felt herself blush lightly at the compliment and giggle ever so slightly. "Thanks Alice, that means a lot, it's. going to be great!" Cyzarine was hopeful and optimistic about her soon leadership. "Well, next time around, if this happens again, and you need extra help, I'll volunteer the girls to help,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back