OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Graeme walked into his home, it had been a long practice with the Pride of portree team, he had sweat on his brow, and dirt on his clothes. The man loved playing quidditch, it was everything he had wanted in life. Even more so now that he was married to the love of his life. "Maya! I'm home," he called out as he took out of his jacket, his scarf and his hat. It was cold out, it was Skye after all, it was windy and cloudy and rainy, as it always was. He loved being married to her, he hated when he'd spend time away from her, it was something he had to do occasionally. He took off his shoes and wondered where she was, "You have a good day?" he called out.

Maya didn't see Graeme as often as she liked. Occasionally she went and watched the team practice, but it was too cold for her today. Skye was beautiful, she missed the warm, brown desert of her home occasionally, but being with Graeme generally trumped that. Sitting in the lounge, reading one of her favourite Disney books, Maya called out to Graeme. "I'm in here!" She moved over to see him and pulled him into a hug. "I had a lazy day. How was practice, do you want some tea?"

Graeme smiled to himself as he heard Maya call out to him and he smiled as she greeted him. He hugged her back, planting a kiss on her cheek as he pulled out, "Ah would love some tea," he answered, with a warm smile, "Practice was good, but there was a biting wind," he shrugged a little, of course there was. They played mostly in the open air, so of course there was a wind. That had been the biggest difference between school and professional, especially so far north where he ended up having to play in much worse conditions. The man loved her so much, "Whatcha do all day?" he asked, "Did ma ma drop by? She told me she was gonnae drop off a wee pie?" Graeme had picked a house not too far from his mothers, some what selfishly he realised, but where both he and Maya had the ability to go anywhere with apparition, but after so many years away from his mother, he couldn't really bare to be that far from her now. Maya was the most important person in his life, but so was his mother. He walked into the lounge and took a seat with a little happy sigh as he did so.

Maya went about making tea for the both of them as Graeme continued to talk. She'd never really drank tea before she'd started dating Graeme and only grew more and more attached to it as the years went on. She had to drink tea at least once a day these days, she'd fallen so in love with it and all the different ways you could make tea (not all of them british). "Ah, yes, the wind is the reason I decided not to go shopping today too." She laughed. Getting used to the weather was the hardest part for her. She pointed to the counter where the pie was currently sitting. Maya had accidentally already eaten half. "I accidentally ate half already, but it was so nice!" Maya followed Graeme into the loungeroom and handed him his tea. "I got some news today." She'd been sitting on her thoughts for a while, thinking about how best to bring it up.

Graeme wasn't surprised that it had been the wind which had affected her decision to actually go out, he could certainly agree that there were days when the weather was the thing that kept him from going out, but he had been raised knowing that it if he always did that, he'd never go out, but he couldn't fault his beautiful wife for not wanting to go out when the weather was how it was. He grinned at her, when she said she'd already eaten half, "Ach, nae worries, I'd have done the same," the man said as he took his tea, "Oh really? Good news I hope?" he didn't know what kind of news she might get, it certainly wasn't bad news, or he doubted she would've sat on it for so long. But he was curious as to what it was, what news she had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back