Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Eric <3
Wand
Knotted 15" Unyielding Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Minnie had made the time to come to this celebration, this feast. She had very specifically made sure that she would be able to go. She would have a lot of work to do over the next few days and had done a lot over the last few ones, but she had wanted to come to this celebration, and wanted to show she could have fun - even if she was showing no one in particular. The ravenclaw finished putting the final touches on a very simple fairy costume and headed to the great hall. She didn’t put in a lot o effort into her costumes, given that she didn’t have enough time to plan ahead and her parents always disliked when she went - more so now than ever, but Maze was determined to go and so there she was. Minnie glanced around the room, wondering what she should do first. She hadn’t reached out to her friends at all, to see if any of the limited few would want to enjoy the celebration with her. The teen headed to get a drink that was a good place to start.

in all his years at Hogwarts, Lars had mostly avoided the Halloween feast. But this year felt like it was as good a time to start as any. He was already getting out of his comfort zone, with actually confronting Elliot as well as joining the spin the bottle game earlier. He still couldn't quite believe he had done that. He'd headed over to the table with drinks, figuring that was as good a place to start as any. He tried to keep an eye out for his sisters, both of which were running around here somewhere. But at the drinks table he spotted Minnie instead, and he smiled at her and waved. He wasn't sure if she would consider them friends, but he kind of did. "Hey Minnie, good to see you here." He said, meaning it. He hadn't expected the girl to take the time to enjoy a party.

Minnie was never sure where to begin with these events, since she rarely had a partner to go to them with. The ravenclaw got a drink and was a little surprised when Lars came over to her. Surprised as she was, she was also rather thankful for it. She’d not known Lars that well until they’d begun talking more, and she liked him, he seemed like he would be a good friend, though her parents would not approve of it. She nodded, ”I try to avoid missing school events, they’re a good break from the revision,” she told him offering a little smile, ”How are you Lars?” she asked him ”I like the face paint, I almost didn't recognise you,” Minnie asked, she knew the last thing he probably wanted to do was to think about the upcoming game but it was something they had in common so it was something they could quite easily talk about.

Noel was going as an cowboy today. Something different than being an knight he wanted to look good and stuff all of sudden. The brown haired boy was going alone but hoped to run in to some famillir faces. He walked to the Great Hall and went for an drink when he layed eyes on some fairy who seemed familliar. He noticed Minnie talking to an boy who seemed familliar as well but he hadn’t spoken to him too much. But it was the other co-captain from Ravenclaw for sure. He still was suprised Minnie was co-captain, ofcourse she would be good but she would keep it secret for her parents perhaps. Noel waited until the both were done talking and than smiled. “ Quidditch meeting here? What’s your strategy this year?” Noel than asked with an grin. He liked the competition but was not hatefull to the others. But ofcourse he hoped Gryffindor would win.

Lars nodded when Minnie said she tried to avoid missing school events. "I'm the opposite, I usually try my best to avoid the events." He said a little awkwardly, scratching his neck. "Trying something new." He said with an uneasy shrug. "I'm alright, thank you... I realized quickly that my face is not really an easy canvas, but it was fun." He said as she complimented his face paint. "I could try to paint your face next year, if you want?" He offered, though he had no clue if she would want something like that. He retreated a little shyly as another boy, one from Minnie's year, approached. He laughed a little awkwardly as he asked about Quidditch strategies, recognizing him from the Gryffindor team. "Sorry, its secret." He said with a small shrug.

Minnie was a little surprised that Lars tended to avoid the events, admittedly she didn’t pay that much attention or hadn’t before, so she’d probably never noticed it. Minnie knew they were only really recently friends so that would maybe be why she’d never noticed him not being at these things. She smiled, looking at the paint, ”it’s really good,” she said, ”Sure, if you don’t mind me reading at the same time?” she agreed, of course it was a whole year away but it was fun to agree with and fun to think that in OWL year she’d find time for halloween and to let him paint her face. She glanced as a new voice arrived, ”Hey Noel,” she greeted him, ”We’d never tell,” she said in agreement to lars. ”Noel, this is Lars, co-captain of Ravenclaw quidditch team and my friend, Lars this is Noel, he’s on the gryffindor team, and clearly trying to get our strategies to report them back to Jacob Kingsley,” she introduced the pair to each other, ”I had briefly thought that all of ravenclaw quidditch team should learn a secret language to be able to discuss in private but I thought it would take too much time.”

Noel was just joking around but it was fun that Minnie who he saw as one of his closest friends was his enemy in the sport. He didn't saw it that way but in the game they had to play against eachother. They had Willow and Minnie was Ravenclaw seeker. When the boy who Noel didn't knew the name of answered he smiled back. '' That's a shame.'' Noel than replied back with an grin to the boy. When Minnie greeted him he smiled back and looked at her costume. She wasn an fairy and she looked pretty, as usual. '' Hey Minnie.'' He than greeted her back. She introduced the boy than to him and he was right indeed the other co captain. And his name was Lars. And Noel was eager to get to know more people so he was glad they were introduced to eachother. He was an friend to Minnie as well she said. And Noel was glad Minnie seemed to be having more friends like he also had and in the same house as she was in. But she didn't called him her friend. '' Hey Lars. Nice to meet you.'' Noel than said to the boy and moved his cowboy hat for an moment before looking to Minnie again. Grinning of her comment about the secret language. '' Auch. I'm not your friend?'' Noel than said with somewhat an serious face but than grinned. '' She means I'm her friend too. But in Quidditch were opponents.'' Noel than said as he looked to Lars and than back to Minnie. He than thought for an moment and looked at Lars. '' So where are you from Lars?'' He than asked showing some interest in getting to know another friend of Minnie.

Lars smiled a bit at Minnie's words. "I think we can make it work." He said, then smiled awkwardly as Minnie introduced himself. He laughed as Minnie mentioned a secret language. "I'm not sure if I have space in my head for another language, though maybe I could teach you Dutch?" He joked slightly. The Gryffindor boy seemed a bit annoyed that Minnie hadn't called him her friend too, but he wasn't angry about it. "Uh, I'm from the Netherlands if that's what you're asking..?" He answered uncertainly. "I remember you from the uh, game." He added, thinking back to the game of spin the bottle. He'd definitely seen this boy there, and blushed as he realized he had seen Lars kiss some of his team members. "And my sister is on the Gryffindor team too. My other sister was until last year." He added, eager not to linger on the spin the bottle thing.

Minnie laughed lightly, ”I don’t think I have the time to learn another language, secret or otherwise, I’m fluent in Spanish though,” she said, and really that was half why she’d not entertained the idea much, she wouldn’t have the time for it. She hadn’t realised that Lars spoke another language. She had introduced the two boys to each other, but it seemed they were perhaps a little familiar, she hadn’t intended to imply that Noel wasn’t a friend so she was glad he had somewhat rescued the comment. ”Of course you’re a friend Noel,” she did assure him, involuntary thinking of Eric. He wouldn’t be at this. He wouldn’t care what other friends she had. She listened as Lars mentioned a game, ”Did you both go to that spin the bottle kissing game?” she asked a little surprised at them both. She had heard about it, but there was just no time to spare and really she didn’t like the idea of kissing random people. She just hadn’t had the time to spare if she wanted. She didn’t think less of either of them for going, but she was fairly surprised that they’d possible both gone.

Noel heard Lars talking about dutch and he than said he was from The Netherlands. He nodded to the boy. '' Cool! I'm from England. But my mother is Swedish.'' He than explained. They were both from Europe. He than thought for an moment game? But than he understood he didn't ment quidditch. '' Oh the kissing game.'' Noel said with an grin. He hoped Minnie would be there, but it wasn't something for her it seemed. Lars also said his sister was on the team. '' Who's your sister?'' He than tried to remember someone who looked like him. He than looked at Minnie and grinned. She didn't ment for it perhaps. But Noel was really wondering what her relationship with Eric was, he had seen them together. And in the hospital wing once where he had seen another Eric. Than he looked at Minnie and nodded. '' Yeah.'' He than answered her with an smile. '' Nice costume you have. '' He than complimented her.

Lars agreed that Minnie probably didn't have time to learn another language, she always seemed very busy. He blushed a bit as she asked about the spin the bottle game, and then nodded. "Yeah, I was there and I think I saw you there?" He asked the boy. "I kinda may have kissed some of his teammates." He admitted a bit sheepishly, scratching his neck. "Uh, my sister is Emma. My other sister is Fleur, she graduated." He said quietly. "I have another sister but she is in Ravenclaw." So he doubted Noel wouldn't know her. He felt a little awkward as he made a point of complimenting Minnie's outfit, almost like a third wheel.

Minnie had known that Noel had family from elsewhere, but it was interesting to hear roughly where from. She gave a little grin as they both admitted to being part of the kissing game, ”Was it fun?” she asked them both, a genuinely curious question about it. ”I can only imagine the fits my parents would throw if they found out that I'd gone,” she joked, and she knew they’d have problems two-fold, randomly kissing people and the waste of time. But she had kept her tone light trying to joke with them about it. What Eric had said to her in their fight, about her not having an opinion, only that of her parents was actively being pushed down by her. She listened as Lars listed all of his siblings, ”I didn’t realise you had that many siblings,” she said, she’d know about a few and perhaps she knew who all of them were, but she’d certainly never tied them to Lars. She blushed furiously as Noel complimented her costume, she held his gaze for a moment before looking away, ”Thanks,” she had been about to add something about her parents not wanting her to go so this was all she could do, but she force that away, ”I don’t think I’ll win any of the prizes with it though,”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back