Alternate RP Making New Friends

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Tara Hawthorne

Sweet- Sassy- Werewolf

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Batsy
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Tara had been having a great time since the Cullens took her in. It was wonderful, they were the nicest family. They'd decided to keep her home this year, let her adjust with a tutor before sending her off to school like her new older brother Linden. Though she was going to miss having him around. She'd been out trying to help find one of Lindens friends, some kid named Casper who'd apparently run away. She wasn't having much luck though. She walked around near the kids house, eventually coming near to a park. She sighed and sat down on a bench, leaving the picture of the kid on her knee. Why was trying to find this guy so hard? She pouted a bit, taking her water bottle from her bag and getting a drink.

Once Stan was sure that the twins had gone back home without noticing that he wasn’t right behind him, the teen made his way towards the nearby park. He was glad that Casper had been found by their uncle but didn’t think that there would be much room for the two boys to interact while the twins were around. Taking a tissue out of his pocket, Stan started to wipe some of the blood around and under his nose away. It was still hurting pretty badly but he knew that he was not allowed yet to do magic outside of school All he could do now was make sure that the bleeding would stop until he’d get back home eventually. As he was walking through the park, however, Stan noticed that he wasn’t the only one around. There was a girl sitting on one of the benched with an all too familiar picture on her knee. A picture of Casper that the family has handed out to friends and family. ''I know that boy. Are you looking for him also?'' Stan asked.

Tara looked up as a boy suddenly appeared. Oh, he was cute. That thought was quickly throw aside however as he commented on the picture, and she stood quickly. "Oh, you have? You do? That's great!" She held the picture up, smiling widely. "Have you seen him anywhere? I'm trying to help find him, he ran away and a bunch of us are worried," She chattered, taking a few steps closer and offering out the photo to the boy.

Stan didn’t think that he recognised the girl from anywhere so found it interesting that she was just sitting around with a picture of his cousin. Was she a friend of Casper and the twins? If so, how come he had never seen her around before? He met most of their friends once he started living with the Becketts, and someone as cute as her, well, he would have remembered her for sure. ‘’I have not seen him yet but my sister just told us that he is back home again,’’ the Gryffindor replied with a friendly smile, taking the picture from the girl. ‘’Casper is my cousin,’’ he added for clarification.

Tara's brows raised, and she let out a relieved breath as the boy told her that Casper had been found. "Oh, that's great." She collapsed back onto the bench and yawned. She patted the seat next to her. "The Cullens just adopted me, apparently Linden is really close to Cas, he freaked out when one of the twins called to ask if we'd seen him," She explained in turn, smiling up at him. "Tara. Tara Hawthorne," She introduced herself, holding out her hand.

‘’The Cullens adopted you?’’ Stan asked. He knew the Cullens mostly because of his contact with Briar Rowan-Cullen and the fact that her son was in his year at Hogwarts and indeed close friends with his cousin, but that was about it. At least now he knew how she knew about Casper being missing and how she got his picture. He smiled back at her sat down next to her on the bench, taking her hand and shaking it as she introduced herself to him. ‘’My name is Stan Beckett,’’ he said with his thick Polish accent. ‘’The Becketts adopted me,’’ he added to it in case she was wondering why he sounded foreign while the others obviously didn’t. At least they had something in common already.

Tara nodded. "Like a month ago, yeah," She clarified, laying her arm over the back of the bench and tucking her feet beneath her. She smiled as he said he'd been adopted to, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. "Really? That was sweet of them. Where are you from?" She asked, noting his accent. It was unique, and she kinda liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back