• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Make-Up Lessons

Professor Landon Carter

herbology 1-7 | laid-back | friendly

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
This is where students in all years can post any lessons that they may have missed. Once exams have been posted, no make up will be accepted beyond that point. Plagiarism will also not be tolerated. If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]House/Year:[/b]

[b]Lessons Missed:[/b][/font]

Charlie Madison

aussie | adopted | defensive | tomboy | skater

OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Name: Charlie Madison
House/Year: Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lessons Miessed: First

Herbology wasn't the worst subject, but in Charlie's book, all classes were bad by definition. She hung back in the greenhouse as the class began, trying not to be visible to the professor. She listened, bored, as he told them what they were going to be studying this year, cringing a little at the mention of the OWLs. There was no way Charlie was going to do well in those, and she didn't really want to think about it yet. Once Professor Carter went on though she found herself actually interested. Studying a hospital would be pretty cool. Maybe they'd learn about some gross diseases or something. She listened as Professor Carter went on, and found herself actually looking forward to next week's class a bit. A year of mostly lectures didn't sound that fun, but it would be worth it if the lectures were interesting and gross. Once the class was over Charlie slipped out of the room quickly, glad to be leaving.

Mervyn Strangewayes

Amoral | Friendly | Slightly Mad

OOC First Name
Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Rigid Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Name: Mervyn Strangewayes
House/Year: 4th year Gryffindor
Lessons Missed: 1

Mervyn had always liked Herbology. Then again, until now, the subject had mostly been practical. The Gryffindor's shoulders drooped as Professor Carter told them the year would mostly consist of lectures. Lectures were what subjects like History of Magic existed for. Mervyn consoled himself as he took out some parchment and his quill by thinking about the Charms lesson he had later on in the week. At least he had one practical subject. He took notes as Professor Carter began to talk about St. Mungo's. Mervyn knew of the magical hospital - who didn't? - and sighed with relief. Being as they were just a year away from their OWLs, the subject matter was getting gradually harder and harder, and it was nice to begin the year on something he already knew a little bit about. After taking as many notes as he can and jotting down the homework assignment, he packed up and headed out.

Chante Ateara

Smol Giantess (5'11) | F&B Asst

OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Name: Chante Ateara
House/Year: Hufflepuff, 4th Year
Lessons Missed: Lesson 1

Chante arrived at the greenhouse with her bag swinging loosely on her shoulders. Last year Herbology lessons were a blur to her. She couldn't remember much, which wasn't all that great to admit. Chante loved flowers and messing with different ingredients when she making something in the kitchen. If these lessons weren't sticking or she was having a hard time remembering them, that wouldn't do great next year on her O.W.L. exams. From the start of the lecture, Professor Carter didn't waste no time reminding her of those exams. Chante sat and listen to lecture about St. Mungos. Harvesting plants should come easy for her, since she does a lot of growing crops and harvesting back home. These lessons sounded like it was going to be fairly easy for her. Great, one less thing to worry about while she deal with her growth spurt and her mum teaching at Hogwarts. Chante left the class as soon as they were dismissed.

Chante Ateara
Hufflepuff, 4th Year
St. Mungos.

St. Mungos is where all of us go to get checked out by healers for healing remedies. I went there a week before school started to get a yearly exam by a healer. She made sure I was doing okay and growing okay, then would ask if I had any concern. Which I probably do, but I didn't know what to tell her. Mum also had me at St. Mungos, I think. St. Mungos service just about everyone, except for muggels. I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)