Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It was early and Geo wanted to be outside, so putting on her coat she headed across the Courtyard.

Elly was glad that the holiday was over and she was back at Hogwarts. She had missed her friends even though they hadn't done a lot last year she still considered them as friends. Elly quickly put on her coat and went outside to the courtyard. She needed to get outside and enjoy the weather before lessons would start. There she spotted someone really familiar. ''Hey you''

Geo turned when she heard her name and grinned at Elly. She hadn't spoken to the ravenclaw too much because they were both very busy but she'd missed her company. "Elly! How have you been?" She asked, glad they were properly friends again.

Elly smiled broadly when Geo turned around. They had seen each other at work, but the Menagerie had been busy they barely had time to talk to each other. ''I've been fine, I am glad to be back here though'' Elly paused for a bit ''You?''

Geo smiled, glad to be back too but if she were honest she missed spending so much free time with Austin too. "Me too, although I expect the year will go fast. Can you believe were already doing our Owls? Feels like we were only sorted yesterday!" She mused, remembering the day she was placed in her house.

When Geo asked about the upcoming OWLS Elly felt a sense of panic rising inside her stomach. She hadn't put much thought into it before this moment. Everything went so fast and Elly forgot to enjoy at some moments. ''Not really, time is going so fast here'' Elly smiled. ''Wasn't sorting yesterday? '' She said amusingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back