Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jennas look

Fine short dress for a full skirt; hair curled and twisted into a complex knot; good ballet shoes and small wings on the back. Jenna was something as simple as a fairy. The time when her fiercest desire was to dress more frighteningly as possible had passed. Now, at the age of eleven, almost a teenager wants to have a look. But not always gloomy and grown up ... With a playful undertone. And in a fairy outfit, it wasn't hard.

Standing in her room in front of a mirror, she sighs lightly and shakes her head to dispense visas to avoid brain centers on the corners of tumors. Not today. And only when her lips were smitten again and her eyes cheered on her, did she recover after the brown had matured, but her face was no longer big and big.

Jenna had never had a Halloween party at Hogwarts. In fact, she had never experienced a Halloween party.New Yourk she had celebrated this holiday with her friends, admittedly, her dad did, but in New York ... She and her brother changed clothes every year to go out for sweets. An important day, however, was Halloween Day, when families visited their deceased relatives and paid tribute to them.

But this year she was in Hogwarts, Dad was definitely working as usual tonight and didn't celebrate the holiday and had already forgotten all the world around her, wondering how her brother would look at this year's event? Definitely that interesting and scary than her. Maybe you should go with her? But, this time the girl's plans had been different.

The hall was beautiful. Decorated ... apparently as usual in countries celebrating Halloween. Jenna felt that the atmosphere was kind of Hogwarts. The girl looked around, hoping to find someone she knew, but she failed. Either she couldn't see anyone in the dark, or no one had come yet. Jenna-fairy shrugged and glided lightly to the table. After taking a few apples in the caramel, something New Yorker was completely unfamiliar with, she sat down on one of the small tables and continued to 'scan' the entire hall, opening occasionally to the entrance.

One of the main things Nicole had been looking forward to at Hogwarts were the parties. She had heard about the Yule ball and other dances and had been planning her outfits well in advance. She hadn't been allowed to spend a lot of money though, and when it came to coming up with a Halloween costume, her and her dad had worked together to come with something a little different. Adjusting the leaves in her hair, Nicole entered the hall, marveling at the transformation. This was more like it, this was the sort of parties she'd been looking forward to. Looking around though, Nicole suddenly felt a bit cowed by all the older students and their costumes.
Picking at her sweater and feeling a bit out of her depth with all the amazing (and a little scary) costumes, Nicole was relieved when she spotted Jenna near some of the food tables, looking amazing in a bright orange costume. "Oh Jenna, you look so cute!" Nicole said, suddenly feeling even more self-conscious about her costume. "We kinda match too. You can be like the Autumn fairy and I'm well, Autumn," She added a bit lamely, trying to cheer herself on. She had liked her costume, spent ages drawing the branches around her eyes back in her dorm, and she was determined to have fun. She was also making sure to keep an eye on the older students around her, she'd need some cool ideas to step things up for next year. "I'm not really a fan of scary stuff but some of these things are so cool," She said, peering at the caramel apple Jenna had, wondering if she could manage to eat one without making a mess and if it'd be worth it. "I just hope the scarier ones stay away." She said with a giggling, eying a pair of creepy looking twin vampires across the hall.

''Nicol! I'm happy to see you here!You look to amaizing!'' She gave Nicol a big hug, becouse she was realy miss her and spend time with here. She felt a little internally sad that she hadn't met Iris, but the two girls hadn't talked at all lately and she couldn't understand what had changed. Maybe that tower division was to blame, but if she was in the Iris tower, would the girl still talk to her? Jenna didn't know and was therefore biting the caramelized apple, which was really delicious. Yes, I'm a Autumn fairy. You realy look like autumn and looks amaizing. She was delighted that Nicola was here and will have the opportunity to have a great time tonight with her other best friend. Jenna was bitten by an apple, she wasn't worried about getting this beautiful outfit dirty. Me to, but my brother love to much scary and big fan to scary movie. He always wanted to me wacthed with him. She remember movies with her brother and somtimes she was to scary and don't looked at the movie and she always going to bed. I agree with you. Mayby later we go dance? What you think? She asked to Nicol.

Nicole was secretly pleased when Jenna returned her compliment, hugging the other girl tight even if she thought Jenna's costume was way better. "Thank youu," She said waving her hand as if to brush away Jenna's comments. She made a face when Jenna mentioned her brother was a big horror fan, scrunching up her face. "Ugh, brothers. Mine doesn't like scary things so much as just weird stuff like snails and bugs, gross," She said, barely suppressing a shudder. Just talking about it made her instinctively check to make sure there weren't any real creepy crawlies hidden around the decorations in the hall. It would just be like someone to stash a real spider amongst all the fake and enchanted ones here.
When Jenna mentioned dancing, Nicole scanned the dance floor, torn between worrying about looking silly, but still wanting to show off a little. Maybe with Jenna it would be so scary. "Yeah, let's go now?" She asked, taking a step towards the dance floor before she lost too much of her nerve.

''Ur welcome!'' Jenna smiled to Nicol, but then she started eating again apple. That was to delicius and she never wanted now stoped the eating. Yes, brothers. Sometimes they are very difficult to understand. Gross, I never wanted tuched snails our something like that. The girl growled at herself as she continued to eat her apple, which was surrounded by caramel.

''Okey, Let's go!Just don't laugh at me if I dance badly!'' Jenna left her unfinished apple on the table and followed the dance floor with Nicol. Jenna taught her how to dance and started to move really well, but she always thought she was doing bad, even though she had watched a youtube video before. The girl glided lightly across the ballroom like a swallow

"Right?" She said with a laugh as Jenna joined her griping about their respective brothers. "Ryan's always messing with weird stuff, I just don't get him," Nicole shook her head. Despite Ryan's grossness or annoyingness, she still kinda missed having him around. But she was determined to enjoy having the school to herself for this year before he started school too, and she grinned when Jenna agreed to join her dancing, trying to quash her nerves about looking stupid. "I won't laugh as long as you don't," Nicole said, holding up a pinky to pinky promise before changing her grip to drag Jenna out onto the dance floor. Once they were dancing, Nicole tried to not let herself feel too self-conscious, everyone else was probably too busy thinking about themselves anyway like she was to notice a little first year. It was hard not to giggle, though she definitely wasn't giggling at Jenna's dancing, which looked unfairly graceful, especially in her fairy outfit. Nicole should have been a fairy, she thought glumly, readjusting one of the leaves in her hair. "Jenna, come here, dance with me!" She said, holding out her hands so she and Jenna could spin around the dance floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back