Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
((Yellow Rose for Madeline Kaimarama))

Was Rose really going to be able to knock out all of her deliveries at the breakfast table? It appeared that way. "Maddy?" She called out, remembering she was in Lily's year. Maybe. She tried again. "Madeline Kaimarama?"

Maddy was mad that she didn't get to do the rose deliveries this year. She'd been sick when the signup came round, so she'd missed it, and now she had to just go about her boring normal day while everyone else got all the fun. She ate her breakfast slowly, distracted, and not having to bolt it down like she usually did today. When someone called out her name, she looked up abruptly. "Hi, I'm Maddy! Over here!"

Rose let out a sigh, walking over to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Rose, Lily's little sister," She wasn't sure why she added that on, but she did. "This is for you," She set the yellow rose on the table in front of Maddy and started digging around for the note in her basket.

Maddy smiled at the girl. Now that she was looking for it, she could see the resemblance to Lily. “Oh, cool. Great to meet you, Rose! Heh, another Rose delivering roses - but I bet you get that one a lot. Thanks!” She picked up the rose and admired it while Rose searched for the note, wondering which of her friends it was from.

Rose gave Maddy a half smile. "Yeah, I've heard it a few times." She reached into the basket, procuring the note and offering it to the other girl.

Have a wonderful valentines day!

Love Cyzarine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back