Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Set immediately after This Means War Chokingpuff

Luxen left the Gambol and Jape's with his supposed older cousin behind him. He was annoyed with the man who seemed to know about him and yet Luxen had never heard anything about him that he was aware of. He went by the name Silver which was a color not a proper name which further irritated the young Slytherin. He looked around and noticed that John and Mary were nowhere to be seen. Leave it to Muggles to wander off when left unsupervised Luxen thought as he didn't say a word and instead continued walking. He was aware that the man was still following him and had a smirk on his face as he did so. The streets were crowded and Luxen knew that he needed to find some place quiet if he was to properly get answers from him.

He didn't appear that much older than him so the chances that he was his father or a relation of his father seemed slim at best since they would have been much older. There was of course the second Luxen Silverback that had appeared on the family tree but from what Luxen understood he had disappeared and hadn't been heard from nor had he attended Hogwarts like Luxen and his father had. He had spent almost a year trying to find real answers about his family history and instead seemed to keep running into more questions and Luxen didn't like that.

After a few minutes Luxen found himself in an alley without anyone there except for the man called 'Silver' who had continued to follow him as though expecting the confrontation. "So Silver how about you quit lying and tell me who you really are?" Luxen asked coldly as he turned and looked into the man's eyes. He had green eyes just like Luxen did and there was a resemblance that Luxen could admit too but it wasn't like he looked like a troll or anything, with billions of people in the world there were bound to be resemblances between those that were unrelated. "Or are you just trying to play games" Luxen added with a glare.

Silverback had left the store following his half-cousin and making sure to stay on his tail. It was obvious that the younger Silverback would want to speak with him since he'd said things that he was sure the boy believed nobody in the magical world would know about. Silverback could only smirk as he thought of what must be going into the young boy's head. He didn't say a word though he thought about the ways he could destroy the boy and be rid of his only real threat at taking over the Silverback family name for himself. The truth he knew was more complicated than that. He wondered what Luxen would say or do if he knew what Silverback had known.

He followed the boy into the alley and waited patiently for him to speak. Silverback could guess before the words even left the boy's mouth what he was going to say. "Silver is not my real name, but it is an alias that works for me" Silverback simply responded. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at the boy his eyes looked at him shrewdly. "Little Luxy, don't forget your talking to an adult and manners are very important" Silverback said coldly to him as he without a word he used his magic to bring the boy to his knees. Luxen was foolish to think he was in charge of this situation in any real way. "I don't answer to you" Silverback added any pretense at being nice washed away instantly.

Luxen felt his body fall to the ground as he landed on his knees, he hadn't expected the man to use magic against him. He thought about reaching for his wand since it was obvious that he was in danger and therefore the decree against using magic wouldn't apply but found that it wasn't in his pockets. "My wand?" Luxen responded as he looked up to see it in the hands of Silver. Had the man stolen it from him in the shop or had he somehow used magic to take it without Luxen realizing, either way Luxen scolded himself for allowing it to go missing without noticing. It was a mistake he would have to learn not to make again if he made it out of this situation.

He quickly accessed the situation, he could yell but if the man decided to kill him than help wouldn't come fast enough. John and Mary were nowhere to be found and now Luxen wondered if Silver had something to do with that. He needed to think of a way to strike back or escape and therefore would have to play along. "Apologies Silver" Luxen said through gritted teeth as he continued to struggle against the spell. It was useless however and he was simply straining his muscles in a vein effort. He thought about the threat he had always suspected would come for him. Why he had been left with muggles and separated from his father as a baby.

Silver was definitely a threat but it was unlikely he was the reason Luxen had been given away. Still the man knew something and Luxen had to get as much out of him before whatever was going to happen eventually did. Dying was not really the issue, it was going without getting the answers he had been searching for. "Are you planning to kill me then?" Luxen asked the man curious if he would answer or if he would simply tease him again as it seemed to be his style.

Silverback chuckled as he waved the curved wand that belonged to Luxen in front of him. "Luxy, you really should be more careful with your things, someone mean might decide to break it" Silverback said with a smirk as he placed the tip of Luxen's wand against the side of a building as though he might apply enough pressure to make it snap. He could see it in his eyes, the realization that he'd made a mistake and the thoughts of what his next move might be. It was the same thing Silverback would have done if he was in the same situation. Silverback debated torturing the boy as different images swam through his brain like a favorite television program.

He chuckled again as Luxen asked if he was planning on murdering him. "Perhaps, but not today" Silverback said as he used his magic to lift the boy back onto his feet. If anyone passed and saw him on the ground than it would instantly raise suspicion and bring unwanted attention. "Honestly, I wanted to see what you were like for myself and I must admit, I find myself disappointed" Silverback said coldly, though the last word ended with almost a hissing sound. "Perhaps I should do the wizarding world a favor and just end you, no not kill you, I think Obliviating your memories to the point where your a drooling mess would be more fitting" Silverback threatened as he took a step closer to Luxen with his wand raised. "It's what you deserve after all" he added, remembering his own father and the mocking he had endured from Luxen's father.

Luxen was forced back to his feet by Silver, the man was taunting him and he felt himself growing angrier at his own weakness. The man had obviously set a trap for him and he'd arrogantly walked straight into it. He had been so used to being around the goody two-shoe students at school that he'd forgotten that true evil walked around in the magical world and that it was likely it would try to come for him if he wasn't constantly vigilant. He listened as the man talked about erasing all of his memories and thought about spending the rest of his days lying in a bed in Saint Mungo's completely dependent on people like John and Mary to take care of him when the nurses were too busy. Unable to clean or take care of himself in the simplest of ways. The thought caused his eyes to widen slightly as he suppressed the terror from building within him using all of his might.

He wasn't going to let Silver believe he'd gotten to him with his words, not when Luxen still had some fighting chance. He had to calm down and think, be smarter than the person in front of him that obviously knew he had the advantage. "If your not going to kill me than at least tell me the truth. Are you really are related to me? Are you Luxen Silverback?" Luxen asked the man knowing that it was the only person on the family tree that this man could have been. Luxen himself knew that he couldn't actually believe anything Silver said to him without investigating it further but that was only if he had the chance.

It was clear the man didn't like Luxen which wasn't anything new to the First Year but at the same time, it didn't explain why he was simply toying with him and not just doing what he said he was going to do. Luxen of course didn't want his mind to be obliterated but logically, there was more to this than just someone being curious about him. "You said you wanted to see what I was like 'yourself' does that mean your working with someone?" Luxen quickly asked. His only chance was to have Silver talk as much as possible since he seemed to enjoy doing so. The more he talked, the more information Luxen could get and the higher the chance of survival.

Silverback could only laugh at the boy's questions. "tut tut Luxy, if you want something it's proper to say please" Silverback said coldly as he brought the boy back to the ground once more. He was sure his knees would be hurting by now but it was the least of Silverback's concerns. "You don't get to know the truth when you spend your time playing little jokes and pretending to be something your not and never will be" Silverback said with a smirk. It was the same type of thing Luthor Silverback used to say to him during his little visits when Silverback was younger. It felt good to be able to make the boy pay for his father's sins.

He sighed out loud at his question about whether or not Silverback was working with someone. "Adults often work with people Luxy, being a loner get's you nowhere in life. A prat like you probably wouldn't understand that" Silverback replied smugly as he allowed the boy back onto his feet once more. "In case you were wondering your muggle caretakers are busy and won't be coming by, the moment we stepped into this alley I placed a muffling charm so nobody can hear anything even if I were to make you scream out in agony" Silverback taunted. "How about instead I ask you a few questions, why do you care about Luthor Silverback?" What is it you hope to find should you meet him? Who is your mother?" Silverback asked in a kind tone this time. He was genuinely curious as to what the boy's response would be.

Luxen felt himself being brought back down to the ground and a sharp pain in his knees as for the second time in only a minute they felt the hard surface. Normally he would have used the pain to practice his mental exercise of mind over matter but this time the thought never even occurred as he found him self filled with rage over the constant insults to his pride. "Son of of..." he mumbled more to himself than towards Silver. He hated not being able to defend himself properly against another wizard. All of his studying and practice the year prior meant nothing. He had lost his wand and the ability to physically resist the man before him.

It wasn't just the lack of ability to fight back that made Luxen angry. Silver was constantly avoiding answering his questions and worse was taunting him as he did so. The only answer he did get out of him was vague at best and really could have been applied towards anything which made it useless at face value. Was the man simply trying to mess with Luxen's mind? Or was he deliberately avoiding answering because there was something more at play than Luxen knew. Mentally and Physically, Luxen was behind in this and he needed to think of a way to get some type of real advantage and possibly get Silver to reveal something that could be used if he survived the encounter. It was the only way to make the humiliation worth something.

Luxen didn't know anything about muffling charms, it wasn't something he'd come across yet in any of his reading. Based off what Silver described, it made the situation more despairing but Luxen felt that it could also be used to his advantage. He was surprised when questions were started to be directed at him in regards to his motivations. The truth was he didn't know if he cared for his father, he did abandoned him when he was just a baby and to muggles no less. Luxen hated that he hadn't been placed with a magical family instead. He also didn't know what he would do when he found Luthor Silverback, did he want to live with him? Did he want to kill him? Those were things that hadn't really crossed his mind except that he knew he had to find him. Then the question of his mother, a person that hadn't appeared on the first family tree. He avoided thinking about her because deep down he wondered what type of mother would actually abandon her baby. The only thing he could do was tell the truth.

"I don't know...I don't know.... I don't know who my mother is....I JUST KNOW SHE ISN'T THAT BIT@H EDEN SILVERBACK" Luxen said his voice growing louder with each part until he was shouting the last part at Silver.

Silverback listened to Luxen's response and smirked the entire time until the last part was said. Luthor Silverback flashed into his mind once again, he had often referred to his father as the runt and his mother as the bit@h when talking to him. His son thought that he could do the same but this time Silverback could make him pay. He dropped Luxen's wand onto the ground and walked over to the boy slowly. Before the boy could say anything else, he gave him a swift hard punch to the gut. "You think your clever don't you" Silverback whispered coldly into the boy's ear. His initial thought was to use the Cruciatus Curse on the boy but something else came to mind.

He turned around as he forced Luxen back to his feet once more, the punch had caused him to bent forwards and Silverback wanted him to see what was going to happen next. "I told you before Luxy, to respect adults and you don't seem to have gotten the lesson" Silverback said with a smirk. He raised his wand in a swishing motion made in North, East, South, and West just as Lolita had taught him only two years before. As he did this he said the words to the spell their own grandfather had invented and while he had yet to use it on a person, he was curious as to what would happen to Luxen. "Cogito, Ergo Sum Labyrinthos!" Silverback said as he made the required stabbing motion and released the dark green sparks from his wand.

He watched the boy fall to the ground trapped within the mental labyrinth, his eyes left open and blank. Silverback walked over and moved the unconscious body out of sight of anyone that might possibly find it. "When you wake up little Luxy, I hope you remember what I so kindly taught you this day" Silverback simply said as he turned around and vanished from the spot. The mental labyrinth was based off the power of the caster and knowing that it was the first time he'd used it, Silverback was not arrogant to believe it would be difficult enough for Luxen to be trapped in for long. It would serve it's purpose however and Silverback knew it would be something Luxen never forgot.

Luxen felt the pain to his gut, it was sharp and made him spat out as the air was forced from his lungs. He found himself struggling to breath and unable to properly hear the words coming from Silver's mouth as water filled his eyes involuntarily. He could only look up as he saw Silver make odd swishing motions and say something complicated. The dark green light hit him and he was sure that it meant he would be killed as brief thoughts flashed before his eyes. He was too young to die, there was still too much he wanted to accomplish, he simply needed more time.

He opened his eyes and found himself on a dirt ground surrounded by grassy walls that reminded Luxen of a simply hedge maze. It moved slightly but not much as Luxen got to his feet and wondered where he was. The last thing he remembered was Silver casting a spell at him and as he checked himself he found no physical marks on him. Behind him was a dead end, which meant that he needed to walk forwards but before he did so he checked to see for his wand. He still didn't have it, which caused him to curse under his breath. "Hello! Where are you Silver!" Luxen called out but he noticed that it was unusually quiet. The sky itself was simply blue but there were no clouds moving or even a wind in the air. It was unsettling as Luxen placed his hand on the left side of the maze wall.

So long as it was a normal maze, he would only have to keep his hand on one of the walls and keep moving forwards, eventually he would find his way to the exit. His fingertips brushed the wall as he walked forwards though he noticed that the sensation of touch seemed dulled as though he were really touching the wall. It was an odd feeling that made him question if Silver had done something to his senses. Several times he called out but there was never a reply as he began walking for what seemed like hours.

He didn't feel tired or hungry or even thirsty which was a benefit as he continued moving, the wall he was using taking him to what would have appeared to have been several dead ends if he wasn't using it and simply walked around like an idiot. There were several times he found himself frustrated and wanted to stop but he reminded himself that he had to continue and that keeping in touch with the wall was his only life preserver. Instead he used the time to think about what he'd learned from Silver and plot ways he would make the man pay as he continued walking the maze for another two days.

Finally, on the third day he found what he could only describe as the center of the maze, it was squared with a dark green flame on top of a pedestal. Luxen didn't know why he did it but without a second thought he touched the green flame and was forced to close his eyes as a brilliant light blinded him. The flame had felt similar to his own bluebell flame and he wondered if perhaps that why he hadn't been afraid to touch it. Either way, he woke on the ground in the alleyway with his muggle caretakers around him having just found him lying there.

John had Luxen's wand as Mary seemed to have been trying to take care of him though she was visibly upset. "Take me home" Luxen spat as he took his wand back from John. He later learned that while he had spent three days navigating the twists and turns of the grassy maze, it had only been fifteen minutes that had passed in the alleyway. He wasn't sure what type of spell had such an effect and spent the next few days recovering mentally from the encounter as he still tried to process everything that had occurred on his little shopping trip. John and Mary had enough sense not to ask too many questions and he had told them only what they had needed to know. He would find Silver and learn who he really was if it was the last thing Luxen did. More importantly, Luxen Silverback would get his revenge.

[[OOC NOTE: Silverback's inexperience with the spell used caused it to fail slightly in that every day in the maze became equivalent to five minutes in the real world, if the spell had been properly cast the time would have been one for one. This is why Luxen only spent three days in the mental labyrinth but it was only fifteen minutes of real time that passed]]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back