Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Another first year Lizzie had never met, but at least the surname was familiar this time. This must be Aaron's sister, or cousin, or something, and lunchtime seemed like the best time to track her down. Wandering down the table, Lizzie kept her eyes peeled until she spotted a first year who fit the description of looking enough like Aaron to possibly be related. Leaning over with her basket of roses she smiled encouragingly. "Hi! Are you Leila Walden?"

Leila spun round immediately and grinned up at the girl "that's me!" she said excitedly. "What's going on?"

Lizzie beamed, relieved to have gotten it right first time. "Hey! I've got a rose delivery for you!" She said happily, extracting the girl's rose from her basket and handing it over. "Enjoy!"
Dear Leila,
You are so much fun to hang around with, thanks for being my friend.

Hugs

Elly

Leila smiled at the older girl and took the rose and message from her. She admired the beautiful flower first and then put it down on the table in front of her and then read the message that came with it. It was from her fellow IC member Elly and she felt her smile grow even wider, Elly was one of her greatest friends and she was so glad that she appreciated Leila as much as Leila appreciated her. "Thank you so much for delivering this to me! Aren't the rose deliveries great?" she asked the older girl in front of her.

Lizzie beamed as she watched the girl's smile while she read the card. That happiness was her favourite part of the rose deliveries. "No problem!" She said happily, nodding in agreement. "This is my favourite time of year." Smiling, Lizzie stepped back and gave the girl a wave. "Have an awesome day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back