Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Nami grinned down at her water bottle as she aimed it at the head of an older boy. There were a couple of girls tittering behind her, but she knew they wouldn't tell. She was an expert at this after all. Ducking behind the tree in the courtyard, Nami took aim, making sure to wait until he was in the right position before letting it fly and hitting the prefect square int he back of the head. She squealed with laughter before heading back to her friends and laughing more. She sometimes liked to let off steam when she was studying in the Courtyard by pelting people with water balloons, or water bottles or anything really that she could get her hands on. It was all a bit of fun though and she didn't worry about getting into trouble because no one could ever prove it was her anyway!

Olivia liked to study at Ilvermony, but deep in her heart, her cousin was so special that she was forgiven at Hogwarts School. Hopefully we will be able to apply again in the next year. She will already be a fifth-year student in Ilvermony. At this point, the girl has simply enjoyed the peace of mind and can't wait to be able to start her new job as an assistant to Scrivenshafts. A sander bag that will be available for purchase next time. She's sad for home and for her favorit horse she wants to ride. The girl who wanted to free up a bottle of water and decide to drink one sip, and then turn to one girl, didn't really understand how to move. Olivia was not afraid of her, but of the security system approaching her with a nice and warm smile on her lips. ''Hey!'' Olivia says with a smile to the girl.

Namine laughed with her friends before she heard someone calling and turned to see another girl approaching. She’d seen her around for sure, but had never really spoken to her before. She grinned and smiled at the girl, waving her over and wondering if she had seen her throwing the bottle at the prefect boy. “Hi!” She said, “did you see that bottle go flying to the other boy?” She hoped that even if she did see it, she wouldn’t say anything because she didn’t want to get into trouble, that wasn’t any fun at all and Namine enjoyed fun the most.

Olivia was so sad about the boy, becouse she understand that not nice to do that to people. How can she sleap at night? Do that thing to him. "Oh, i see and i feel sory for him!" Olivia aswered to the girl and looked to him.

Namine pouted slightly at the girl, she was being such a spoil sport, still, she supposed it was a fair enough comment. “Well, I didn’t hurt him, it was just a water bottle and it broke before it hit him and splashed him with water,” she tried to reassure the girl. She didn’t want to hurt her feelings by letting her know she thought it was fun. “If I promise not to do it again,” today at least, “will you let it go and not tell the professor?

The girl felt relieved when the other girl realized her mistake and had enough, so she no longer saw any reason for her to say or blame. "Ok, i will belive you and hoped that not happened again!" She smiled the girl and was thinking right now what today she can do and mayby again something to eat? "Don't vorry, i don' t tell enybody about this!" Smith promise her to not tell enybody about this hoping that not happed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back